• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well um. I'm not sure if anybody's interested in it, but I made an RP about the founding of Arylettopia. And I know probably some people might not know what it is... it's basically just a country which my character, Arylett, is going to rule over by the RP's end. I'm just posting it here because it's getting posted over by a lot of other threads and people might miss it.

And I can't wait until that Pokemon school RP is created~

If we're split between anthros and normal Pokémon for a H.S. RPG, why don't we just have two separate RPGs? I'm starting to formulate plans for a possible one with normal Pokémon, and apparently FMC and Dragon are working on one for Anthros.

Would anyone be interested in helping me out?

Ummm... If you would give us more detail about what the RP is supposed to be(I presume that H.S. Means high school), I'd be willing to help!
(if the idea suits me, which is quite likely. Quite...)

I would definitely help the non-anthro H.S. idea, as long as one or the other is finally made. O.o

I'm sorta thinking on making a Kingdom Hearts Rp. Any one want to help me in the planning or is anyone even interested?

I sorta want an Animaniacs roleplay. Yes, I know I am a nerd. I don't have a plot, but the plot won't be serious, like Wakko's Wish sorta was, but more like an episode.

@ Xaldin: I'd love to help with that one; I even have a plot for it. If you'd like to hear it, I'd love to share it. ^^

Pffft so i finally post and it's an idea for an RP that probraly will do about as well as every other one I made. x3

yeah, so, with Halloween coming up, my brain finally decides to work, and I get an idea for an RP. Maybe, like, random animals/Pokemon/whatever are, like, trick-or-treating and they wander into a part of (insert living area here.... Yeah i didn't think this out very much, but if it's Pokemon, neighborhood wouldn't fit very well unless they wander into Lavender town or something) that's infested by witches, vampires, ghosts, were(wolves, or pokemon, i dunno.), or something like that and they have to find their way out alive. Or something.

OR..................

Like, I have this RP on another forum a while back... didn't do very well, and i was thinkin' about bringing it here if y'all are interested. It goes basically like....

Okay, so i guess i had this weird dream with creatures called "Tra"... yes I know it's "Art" spelled backwards. So basically, i guess I'd been watching too much Sasami magical Girls Club that night, so they live in this whole other dimention, but some Tra stayed behind and bred with humans. Uh, Half-Tra. Yup. I'm weird.

But, basically, Tra control weapons called "art" which is basically little speedy drawings or something that have to do with their element in some way (Fire, earth, wind, water, electricity, light, and dark). But the world's balance (I must have been playing too much Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, too!) when the leaders of the Dark and Light "keega" (uh, I was thinking of a word that wouldn't be "clan" but not anything else that was really a 'group', either, so I came up with it randomly I guess) get into a conflict over whatever and start a war that SOMEHOW crosses over into the human world and awaken the... Tra... half of the half-Tra who gain mysterious powers (Like the Tra :o) and are cast away from their villages (takes place in past because I'm sick of the city and humanity) to find the cause. (Does this sound like Team Star to any of y'all? *just now realizing that*) They have to collect all the shards of object x (I don't KNOW the plot wasn't this complete when I posted it there pfff) and put them back in place at location y to restore balance or something. Then the leader of the Dark Keega opens a hole... Dealie and sucks the Half-Tra in and they have to find their way back to their world again. Oh and in this segment, there are FIGHT SCENES! WHEE!

Okay I'm either on a sugar high (on YOGURT??) or have lost every shard of my sanity.

But yeah, the former I whould have to actually type the plot out from scratch (who knows how long THAT will take) and the latter I would just have to make some alterations to the original plot and Team Star's and merge them and have it up withing two weeks.

Whichever one sounds more interesting to y'all.

Sorry shadow but the second idea makes very little sense to me if any. Just not that interesting. The first is not bad, but it would be hard to get off the ground.

Okay, so for the KH roleplay I have a plot that kinda seems a bit similar to other ideas in some aspects but a lot different in others:

Basically, Kingdom Hearts is a ridicluously popular book series, and almost everyone has heard of it. (unless you live in Atlantica or the Pride Lands or something) One day, a bunch of random kids (I used eight when I originally did this, it can be lowered or extended if necessary), all in different worlds, are either reading the books for the first time or rereading them, and when they open it, the book glows and they're all teleported to Traverse Town. Merlin meets them there and tells them that the events in the book are all unfolding in real life; a huge surge of formerly uncommon Heartless, commanded by an evil witch, and a bunch of even less common Nobodies. So basically he gives them each a Keyblade and they go try to save all the worlds.

It's worth pointing out that Sora, Kairi (and by extension Roxas and Naminé), Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy don't actually exist. So we'd need a seventh Princess of Heart, mainly.

Do you like it? It's mainly a summary, I can get the full plot if you want.

Okay, so for the KH roleplay I have a plot that kinda seems a bit similar to other ideas in some aspects but a lot different in others:

Basically, Kingdom Hearts is a ridicluously popular book series, and almost everyone has heard of it. (unless you live in Atlantica or the Pride Lands or something) One day, a bunch of random kids (I used eight when I originally did this, it can be lowered or extended if necessary), all in different worlds, are either reading the books for the first time or rereading them, and when they open it, the book glows and they're all teleported to Traverse Town. Merlin meets them there and tells them that the events in the book are all unfolding in real life; a huge surge of formerly uncommon Heartless, commanded by an evil witch, and a bunch of even less common Nobodies. So basically he gives them each a Keyblade and they go try to save all the worlds.

It's worth pointing out that Sora, Kairi (and by extension Roxas and Naminé), Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy don't actually exist. So we'd need a seventh Princess of Heart, mainly.

Do you like it? It's mainly a summary, I can get the full plot if you want.

That might work, but in oder for everyone to get a keyblade, they must go through an awakening. Also i'm thinking on allowing people to get 2 keyblades if they wish. But other then that, it might work, I'll have to think about it.

Oh, really? Didn't realize that; whoops. Perhaps we could let it slide, though; I'd imagine that Keyblades themselves don't work the way they would in the book anyway. (or maybe we could start after the awakenings)

I'd be fine with some people having two; after all, Roxas used two in 358/2 Days, not to mention drvie forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom