• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesyesyes.

I can just imagine what happens...

"Hey look I found something weird!...AAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT'S EATING MY BRAAAAAAAAAAAIN!"

Yes! I need another Pokemon RP. I can't seem to stop thinking of characters! :D
And it would aslo be awesomesauce.

I started "Seekers of the Dew Drop" now :3 Darksong, if you need another Pokémon RP, join mine!

Should I make The Great Treasure Hunt?

YES YES RIGHT NOW!!
It would be funny if a Gallade found the ocarina and humans started chasing him around thinking he was Link. XD I want the Triforce or ocarina!! *foaming around mouth*

Here's my plot for a Bakugon RP

Masquerade and Naga have almost destroyed the world.No one knows that yet except for Dan and his friends.They haven't come back for a month,so Naga's sister,(insert her name here because I forgot what it was) called apon 6 more Bakugon Brawlers to go destroy Masquerade,save Dan and his friends; and the world.

Note the insert name here thing won't be in the real plot.I just forget Naga's sister's name,she has bonded with the Silent or Infinity core,I forget which(I forget a lot)
So!Would anyone join,or does anyone have suggestions on how to make it better?

Never watched Bakugon, sorry.

Anyway, hows THIS ( v ) for a KH RP???
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***You MUST have full understanding of the Kingdom Hearts universe to join, as it's way too complex for me to explain without a really long post***

Long before the events of the games, Kingdom Hearts and the many worlds were protected by the Knights of Heart, an organization of keyblade wielders. However, one Knight was corrupted by the darkness in her heart; she wanted to take the power of the Kingdom Hearts and use it to conquer the universe. Several other Knights decided to follow her, and they soon formed the Lords of Darkness, with the original going by the title of Dark Empress. The Lords began to forget the powers of Light, and instead they began mastering Darkness, which attracted the Heartless and Nobodies. Using them as her armies, the Dark Empress and her Lords defeated the Knights of Heart, slaying nearly all of them in one titanic battle at the End of the World. But just as she was about to absorb Kingdom Hearts to boost her darkness to omnipotence, a single Knight activated an emergency trick that the Empress had not foreseen: a special bomb which destroyed Kingdom Hearts. Years later, a small, secret group of Knights are planning to destroy the dreaded Lords of Darkness. However, they must be careful, for the Dark Empress and the Lords of Darkness have spread their reign across the worlds, attempting to capture the worlds' Hearts to help restore Kingdom Hearts. In fact, many worlds that are still in existence have come to know her by a new name, one more fitting for her cruelty and power: Maleficent the Witch.

Rules:
-Typical (no mary sues, god-modding, etc.)
-Only 3 magic spells, all of which must be from the games (though you may have both variations, such as Fire being both a projectile from KH1 and a vortex from KH2)
-You may use a Keyblade from the games OR you may draw your own and post the pic (not a link to the pic, the pic itself), but you can't use the Ultima Weapon

We play as the remaining Knights, and we must all be humans. We may not meet any Final Fantasy characters from the KH games, but Disney characters will be considered ageless, so we can meet them (and Timeless River is even FARTHER back in the past, so as of now it is only accessible through the door in Disney Castle). We might end up in any officially Disney worlds on our quest, but you must tell me if you want any unofficial "Disney" worlds, such as Digimon (which is now controlled in America by Disney, just like it was originally with FOX) or Narnia (which have been made into movies by Disney). Put qwerty in your post if you read this entire first post.

Sign-up:
Forum Name:
RP Name:
Appearance:
Keyblade: (No two people can have the same one; if from games, post name and game it's from)
Magic Skills:
Personality: (Optional, as it will obviously end up being shown through the RP)
Other:

Members:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is EXACTLY how my first post in it would look, so any criticism would be awesome.

MAKEITNOWMAKEITNOWMAKEITNOW!!!! Pwease?O~O By the way, You should find some way to get the Chaos Weapons going again. That is a favorite of mine.

MAKEITNOWMAKEITNOWMAKEITNOW!!!! Pwease?O~O By the way, You should find some way to get the Chaos Weapons going again. That is a favorite of mine.

I'll make the KH rp once I get back from the movies (I'm gonna see Dark Knight again!!!!).

I do miss Chaos Weapons... how would I revive it? Ignore the first 3 pages of posts and say there's only 6 members? Or would anyone here like to join it? (for those who don't know, it's a Sonic the Hedgehog RP where a Chaos Griffin has killed Sonic, Shadow, and maybe Tails and the Babylon Rouges, so we're "the chosen 7" who must find ancient Chaos Weapons to kill the griffin and revive Sonic & friends)

Um... PM WorstUsernameEver and say that the research is inncorrect, and WorstUsernameEver's character that was originally a cat would get a message about it, and since the other six don't have time to wait, they would get her on the way to their first destination.:3

Last edited:
PMd original member, Ambipom, and he declined.

PMd WorstUserNameEver and am now waiting for reply.

Kingdom Hearts RP started, please join.

Here's my plot for a Bakugon RP

Masquerade and Naga have almost destroyed the world.No one knows that yet except for Dan and his friends.They haven't come back for a month,so Naga's sister,(insert her name here because I forgot what it was) called apon 6 more Bakugon Brawlers to go destroy Masquerade,save Dan and his friends; and the world.

Note the insert name here thing won't be in the real plot.I just forget Naga's sister's name,she has bonded with the Silent or Infinity core,I forget which(I forget a lot)
So!Would anyone join,or does anyone have suggestions on how to make it better?

Hello?

I have no idea what Bakugan is except for the fact that it's too much a mix of Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh. Please specify who Masquerade and Naga are if you want me to help.

If you don't, ignore this.

Masquerade(a human) is the bad guy in the series,and Naga(a bakugon) wants to take over the world,along with Masquerade.:freaked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom