• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you had been born the opposite sex, what would you have been named?

Re: If you had been born the opposite gender, what would you have been named?

... uh, Stefan is not pronounced the same way as Stephen/Steven. It's a perfectly normal spelling.

Same. :D

I know people people whose names are spelled Stephen and pronounced Stehfawn.

I would have been Kye Sebastian if I were a guy, apparently cause Kye is properly cute or somesuch thing for when I was young while Sebastian would be properly business-like for when I got older. At least I think that's the explanation my parents gave me.

:P

Probally the exact same name, as my name can be used with both genders.

What's that you say? Tell you my name? NEVAR MWAHAHA!!

^You'll learn soon enough that we here at TCoD have more...painful ways to extract the truth from you. *evil laugh*

Asked my dad one time, and he said if I was a girl, I would have been named Flannery. Not after the sexy Gym Leader from Pokémon R/S/E but an author named Flannery O'Connor.

I had to ask my mom this question for some assignment back in 3rd grade. My memory's kind of fuzzy, but I could have sworn she said Mitch even though she swears up and down that she said Michael. So, Mike I guess.

She originally wanted to name me Walter, but my dad absolutely hated that name.

Robert. i'm the family combo breaker. its tradition to name the eldest child's eldest son robert. i was the combo breaker after like 6 gens. in the end, i wasn't a dude, (although my first birth papers say i'm a boy.) in the end i was Elizabeth after my fathers mothers mother. i love my name. ^_^ (helps that i look a little like elizabeth middleford .)

My parents decided two years (Not two months or anything normal like that, two years) before they had me that I would be a girl and what they would name me. And there were no other not-girl children before me, either.

So they might've named me Spencer which is my brother's name, or just given me my excessively girlish name as a guy.

Tj, after my dad, whose first and middle name is Tod Joesph. Naming me Tj would of gotten rid of saying Tod and getting two answers problem.

I believe if I'd been born biologically female I'd of been called Isabella... Says my dad, but God knows my mum would fight that til the wrold ended on December 21st 2012.

My current name is Mystari (pronounced like the word "mystery") which, even though I swore up and down when I was in third grade I was gonna change it to Sarah when I grew up, I've grown to like.

My parents never considered a boy name (but they said my first name would be Justin, my middle name Other, and then Endris is my last name, to produce Justin Other Endris. Pronounce it) but other possible girl names for me were Michelle, Mackenzi, Alexandria, and, actually, Sarah. Then they came up with Mystari, which no one can pronounce correctly when they read it *glares at the teachers who never fail to pronounce my name incorrectly*

Mystari's the prettiest name ever! I love it! *writes down as possible names for children, along with Arylett*

And the middle name Other is... interesting? 0.o

Back
Top Bottom