• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 5]

Ah, yes; on night 2 I decided to not use my night action, and told the GM as such. My power is an action-swapping role - I pick one person, and the GM picks two other people and all of their night actions are shuffled between each other. It's not particularly useful and I haven't used it yet.

I don't know who the other person I would have been speaking to was, unless of course it's our lovely GM.

Anyway, I don't think we should put too much stock into the fact that I'm still alive. I might be a mod but honestly I'm awful at Mafia and I wouldn't count myself as a particular target! Interesting that the Mafia/vig/something seems to have tried to hit Chief Zackrai again but he's still alive... I'm far more interested in that, to be honest! I'd really like to know what his power is.

Oh, sorry - likely your inspection came up with no result because I'm Princess Zelda! Magical magic.

It's the exact reason. When i got my role, it said that people with magic in their role came up with no result.

I take it Phantom is also a magical being, correct?

I believe you are innocent, but i'm keeping my eye on you though.

......of course, now that i roleclaimed, the mafia will go after me or Zapi. =(

Now....who should we lynch?

Since CZ was attacked by an exploding computer, he has to be innocent, because he other deaths were also computer explosions. So if the mafia targeted CZ, then he must be innocent.

*thought strucks my mind*

Oh god....he could be alien.....

Well, we know that me, Zapi, TS, and CZ(could be alien, but at least not mafia) are innocent.

So Mawile, Glace, RK-9, Mystic, Light Yagami, Darumaka, or Fwasaki-Chan are the mafia.

I'm more inclined to think that Light Yagami or RK-9 is the mafia, since LY accused Zapi and me of saying that TS was mafia just cause she was a mod (which we never said), and RK-9 said one inspection was invalid.

WHAT WAS INVALID?

well, not that it matters anymore, but.

I am Seto Kaiba. Basically I'm so loaded that I can bend the rules. I have three choices. I can
A) Get all information on anyone.
B) Get the GM to confirm my role in-thread
C) Be bulletproof.

But, I can only do one of these once (because apparently doing something awesome once depletes all of my fund or something? I don't know). And it seems the bulletproof action acts on its own if I am targeted.

But now I'm about as useful as a townie.

so your the leader of Kaiba corp....and you control the world and stuff?

this is sooooo improbable.

I think RK-9 meant that your 'no result' inspections were invalid. Which is technically true, but I'm inclined to believe you for the moment! Although it is a bit rubbish that your inspection ability is impeded by magic...

Either way, I'm going to vote to lynch FwaSaki-chan simply to off dead weight, as I don't like to waste days abstaining over and over and I don't think I've seem them say anything at all. Unless anyone has any other ideas, of course, but I don't think Light being suspicious of me is inherently suspicious; a lot of people tend to go 'oh they're a mod THEY MUST BE MAFIA' :U

kay, Fwasaki-chan

But i got a plan.

I'll investigate RK-9/LY, and Zapi stalk RK-9/LY. A healer heals one of us, their choice.........if there is a healer in the game. =O

I'm inclined to belive one of them is mafia, unless they care to roleclaim

I already stalked RK on N2, and didn't get a result because he is apparently a tree and trees cannot talk. Didn't I say that?

Anyway, I guess I'll lynch FwaSaki-chan.

Oh, right!

But I'll inspect LY and someone heal me, kay? (or heal Zapi, IDC)

OBJECTION

I just realized now if I lynch-die, I gain the ability to post but not vote, but but BUT I also can inspect.

RK-9

If I read it right I'm also an invincible inspector.

ALSO ALSO I'M MAGICALLY MAGIC TOO BEING A TREE STUMP AND ALL

So if we lynch you...we have 2 inspectors and a stalker?

RK-9

Wait a minute....

There is a chance he could be activated alien.........but this is improbable role mafia.........but still........

OBJECTION

I just realized now if I lynch-die, I gain the ability to post but not vote, but but BUT I also can inspect.

RK-9

If I read it right I'm also an invincible inspector.

-_-; He is sooo lying. Tree stumps cannot vote in the first place. Why wait until now to tell us this, anyway? If this had happened sooner you could have gotten inspections by now. "If I read it right" is also a red flag for me. Normally you clarify this kind of stuff with the GM.

ALSO ALSO I'M MAGICALLY MAGIC TOO BEING A TREE STUMP AND ALL

Ok, thanks. This is something we can confirm or refute via an inspection. Right now I'm really weary about your whole deal. Even in improbable mafia, tree stumps, even if modified, still have the basic attributes as tree stumps. We might loose the chance if the mafia kill you, but this seems really broken in the first place. With an inspector and a tracker, and Cheif Zachrai's impressive role, I personally don't think Windragon would do this.

Back
Top Bottom