• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Improbable Role Mafia [WIZARD MAFIA WIN.]

Re: Improbable Role Mafia [Day 5]

I wouldn't believe him, personally. It might be improbable role mafia but if he only realised /right now/ then that implies a horrendous lack of foresight... I'm sticking with my vote.

He already clarified it for me; and yes I can vote. That's why I'm voting for myself and nothing is stopping me.

Also yes if mafia kills me I will lose the chance to inspect. I'll also lose the talking priveledge and I'll only be able to vote. However if a lynch-death occurs...

Also also also Darkaura insp me.

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO FOR CLARIFICATION OF THE WHY NOW; I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND WITH LYNCHDEATHS AND MAFIADEATHS

you know wut i think?

i think you know who the mafia are and want me to not inspect LY so he can get me before i find out something about him.

Well, no. i'm still gonna inspect LY, and you wont trick me.

and why not just edit your posts instead of an uppercase double post?

That doesn't even

Why would I help mafia if I knew who they were

That doesn't make SENSE so inspect me

That doesn't even

Why would I help mafia if I knew who they were

That doesn't make SENSE so inspect me

Hmm, well lets think about this one, shall we? If you knew who the mafia were, I wonder what your role could be? OH! You could be mafia yourself! Perfect explanation.

-_-

And the sooner DarkAura inspects me, the sooner I'm clear, so. Please stop drawing attention to yourself.

Last edited:

and why not just edit your posts instead of an uppercase double post?
Actually, double posting is much more desirable than editing in mafia, because editing gives people a chance to blur off incriminating statements.

Now, excuse me while I return to my capacity of non-player.

IF I AM MAFIA WHY WOULD I BE FREAKING BEGGING FOR INSPECTIONS :V

*shrug*

you might know who's mafia and dont want me to inspect someone else?

*shrug* If you knew who they are, why wouldnt you?

IDK, this is very confusing!

um
RK-10 lynching himself? alien. maybe.
RK-10 asking for inspection? godfather.

...logic phail

..lol wat is going on!

After quite the confusing conversation, Fwasaki-chan is picked up by the crowd and carried roughly towards the gallows. They slip the noose around her neck and ignore her.. rather weak self-defenses as they continue to argue about other things. As the sun sets, the townspeople simply pull the lever that drops the platform under Fwasaki-chan's feet.

As she dangles limply from the noose, a small yellow, flower shaped badge drops from her pocket, along with a small, green 9-shaped stone. A search of her house revealed closets and closets of blue suits and ridiculous amounts of hair gel. What was with everyone and having twenty of the same outfit? Honestly that was kind of weird. Eventually, it's decided by the amount of legal papers belonging to FwaSaki-chan in the town hall, that she was not mafia.

FwaSaki-chan was lynched. She was not mafia.

Night has begun. You have 48 hours to send in night actions.

The townspeople slowly file into the town square, taking a quick head count of everyone there as the sun rises. The population of the town seems to have been halved, and they still don't have much to show for it. As the last member of the town files into the plaza, it's quickly determined that Windswept Questant is the only one missing, and the rest of the town quickly herds towards her house.

When they open the door, quite a bit of smoke drifts out, stinging the eyes of the townspeople and making some cough. The source is quickly found; a large skull and snake symbol has been burnt into the rather fancy carpet, and continues to burn with oddly green cinders. Stepping carefully around the symbol, the townspeople find Windswept Questant deeper inside her house, in front of her computer. Like a few of the other deaths, her cause of death is determined to be shrapnel from her exploded computer screen. Or is it the odd smelling green flames? The townspeople are quick to put the aforementioned fire out, frowning. Fire is dangerous!

Cries of anger are heard as in Windswept Questant's room, items of the townspeople that were though to be missing are found. Twilight Sparkle finds a pair of pants she swears were in her dryer, RK-9 finds a really nice pen he got for his birthday a while ago, Darumaka finds a pair of her housekeys (yes, a pair), and DarkAura finds a printed copy of her ASB squad with a bit of writing on it. How did these get here? While the clearly stolen items are suspicious, it becomes clear that Windswept Questant has only ever stolen stuff, and clearly lacks the connections to be a member of the mafia.

Windswept Questant is dead. She was not mafia. 48 hours for discussion.

Also I haven't been counting, but I think Darumaka and Glace should post?

Also エル. can I just call you L for simplicity or what

Back
Top Bottom