• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Day 2] Watchmen: The Mafia

I'm fine with lynching Whirlpool.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what Kirby-Chan should ask tonight? (Also, what did you ask on the first night?) I think the best thing they could do right now is ask questions to find out which roles were cut from the game. Perhaps "Yesterday, did we have two living detectives?" so we can find out if both detectives were included in the game? Or maybe "Is there a living terrorist?"

Voting for Whirlpool

From last night, there is someone who is a Bomb in the game.

Last edited:

The thing about lack of flavour text is that we wouldn't be able to tell if someone died of mafia, healerclash, ect.

In his office, Adrian Veidt was still planning his kill that night when he heard footsteps walk up to the door. In an instant, the door was kicked down, and seven superheroes entered forcefully. Adrian stood defensively.

"We know it's you, Ozy," a deep voice said. "And we're here to stop you."

Adrian's eyes darted around the room, glaring at the silhouettes of his one-time comrades.

"We know everything," said a female voice.

Adrian assessed the situation tactically. Seven versus one did not usually work out for the one. He felt them surrounding him. They were closer now, fists raised, weapons drawn. It was over. There was only one escape: the large glass curtain wall behind him.

Resolutely, he charged towards the glass shoulder-first. He had just enough speed to shatter the glass on impact. He tumbled out of the structure, knowing he would not survive the nearly hundred-story fall. As the ground drew nearer, his last thoughts focused on his heir and partner. He sent a short telepathic communication to Bubastis, grateful that the heroes would most likely never discover her and that the plan would continue without him.

He hit the pavement.

Whirlpool is dead, and was Mafia. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: [Night 2] Watchmen: The Mafia

Bernard, the newspaper vendor, was shocked when his morning delivery of papers came in.

FOLLOWING VEIDT SUICIDE, HERO FOUND DEAD

"Jesus Christ, that's three now."

Yesterday, a hero had been found dead in his apartment. Police ruled it homicide. Now, apparently, overnight, billionaire and former hero Adrian Veidt had jumped from the top of his hundred-story building to his death, AND another hero had been found dead in her home.

As Bernie prepared to start his work for the day, he wondered if this strange trend would continue.

Kirby-Chan is dead, and was Innocent. You have 48 hours for discussion.

Re: [Day 3] Watchmen: The Mafia

*Makes an annoying sound*
Well that was awesome.
Except the whole Kirby thing, that was less awesome.

Soooo not cool. We may have gotten rid of a Mafia but we've lost a healer and an oracle. :/

Did the healer not think to heal the oracle? :( Hey, healer! Remember that you're the only doc we've got, so you don't need to worry about healer clash!

Then again, they could have healed our inspector - and Wargle, who did you inspect?

The healer can't be a mafia healer, I mean you don't think that's plausible right?

The healer can't be a mafia healer, I mean you don't think that's plausible right?

No, there shouldn't be a Mafia doctor in this game. Here is the role list that I am getting sick of having to go and find every time I want to check something!

Also, what does everyone think of randylynching? I'd really rather not abstain today. :/

Who would we lynch though?

...I was hoping someone else would take care of that part. :D

How about, as usual, Flower Doll?

EDIT: Whoooops missed Wargle's post. Possibly Alraune (only one post), then? Hm, everyone has posted except Flora.

Last edited:

All right! Alraune. I am, of course, willing to change that vote if she posts to defend herself.

Back
Top Bottom