• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Day 4] Watchmen: The Mafia

Bernie almost sighed in relief when his morning delivery of papers came in. No headlines about dead current or former masks.

Maybe it was just a freak occurrence.

No one is dead. You have 47 hours for discussion.

I'm a watcher. I keep trying to guess who will get targeted each night but no luck.

I'm a watcher. I keep trying to guess who will get targeted each night but no luck.

You mean this role?

role list said:
The Silhouette ~ Voyeur
A first-generation hero who was outed as a lesbian and forced into retirement soon after.
Every Night, she targets a player and learns what was done to them that night (but not who did it).

Why would you need to guess who was getting killed, then? All you'd find out is that they'd been targeted by the Mafia, and we'd find that out the next day anyway.

But if you're telling the truth, who have you targeted and what have you found out?

I just thought if I knew who was going to die I'd be able to get a sense of who they would target next. But I did see some heals. I targeted (in order) Kam, myself, Flora, and Phantom.

I just thought if I knew who was going to die I'd be able to get a sense of who they would target next. But I did see some heals. I targeted (in order) Kam, myself, Flora, and Phantom.

Who did you see healed? Or really, just which actions did you get for each?

Kam: Healed, Myself: nothing, Flora: Inspected, Phantom: nothing

In that order? Are you sure? You know, Wargle claimed to have inspected Flora on the second night, not the third.

Besides, we know that the lack of death the first night was due to healer save, but you say you didn't see Kammington getting targeted for a kill. And there we go! OrngSumb.

ETA: Not to mention that Kammington was also roleblocked that night!

Last edited:

I promise you guys I'm not the one you're looking for. Just because somebody was roleblocked and there was no kill doesn't mean that it was Mafia. We still have a healer

I promise you guys I'm not the one you're looking for. Just because somebody was roleblocked and there was no kill doesn't mean that it was Mafia. We still have a healer

Do you have nothing to say about the mistakes in your claim, then?

Yeah, seriously. :I Why'd you guys immediately jump on Orngsumb? Guess I'll come out and roleclaim healer, then... I was hoping I wouldn't have to but we can't be lynching our innocents.

Yeah, seriously. :I Why'd you guys immediately jump on Orngsumb? Guess I'll come out and roleclaim healer, then... I was hoping I wouldn't have to but we can't be lynching our innocents.

I'm not voting to lynch him because of the roleblocking and lack of Mafia kill. I'm voting to lynch him because he's made a claim that's very likely to be false. I would be very, very surprised if he flips innocent, but if he does, we can just go after Legendaryseeker99, since only one of him or OrngSumb can be telling the truth as it is.

Abstaining for now.
Again.

Why?

HM? HM really helps spur discussion >.<

Haha, sorry, I was just thinking. That's mostly what I post when I think. Also, I don't know why you guys are so quick to point fingers at OrngSumb. It could have been a lucky heal by Spike.

Back
Top Bottom