• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[INNOCENT WIN] Watchmen: The Mafia

Re: [Day 4] Watchmen: The Mafia

I edited my post because I didn't know he changed his name. How do we know you're not Mafia? Hm?

I edited my post because I didn't know he changed his name. How do we know you're not Mafia? Hm?

If I was Mafia, would I really be going out of my way and calling so much attention to myself just so that you could be lynched? Like I said before, I can pretty much prove my innocence if necessary, but I'd rather not have to unless someone has a legitimate reason to suspect me.

Yes you would. If we start the day with no leads then it's easier to just go out and start lynching somebody when you don't consider all of the options. When I flip innocent and you realize it was probably a lucky heal then I hope you get lynched next. Then the innocents may be able to win.

Yes you would. If we start the day with no leads then it's easier to just go out and start lynching somebody when you don't consider all of the options. When I flip innocent and you realize it was probably a lucky heal then I hope you get lynched next. Then the innocents may be able to win.

What you've just said is exactly why I wouldn't go out of my way to lynch you if I was Mafia. :P

You know, actually, I might as well prove my innocence now. If OrngSumb flips innocent, the Mafia are extremely unlikely to target me in the future anyways since people will want to lynch me, so there's no point really in keeping my role secret and I want to save Wargle an unnecessary inspection. I am the Bomb (this is different from the terrorist). Kirby-Chan confirmed the presence of a bomb in this game, and we know the role of everyone who's been killed, so if nobody counterclaims, you'll know I'm telling the truth. If somebody else does claim the bomb, feel free to lynch me and when I flip innocent you'll know who to kill the next day.

Cool, bomb. Is it like Paranoid Gun Owner, which kills anyone who targets you, or do you die from the hit?

Cool, bomb. Is it like Paranoid Gun Owner, which kills anyone who targets you, or do you die from the hit?

If someone (Mafia or vigilante) kills me, I will die, but they'll die as well. I was hoping the Mafia would target me, but they haven't and now they won't. :(

Orngsumb

Who to inspect. I nominate legend. Should I die, go atfer legend.

Well, if you die tonight, it'll probably be because I roleblocked the healer.

Don't block Alraune, then!

Well, the choices other than OrngSumb are Phantom and Legend. If OrngSumb flips innocent, I think Phantom would be a better choice to inspect as he was so quick to vote for OrngSumb before he even claimed. But since it's only two people, the result will really be the same either way; if one is innocent, the other is most likely Mafia, so it's up to you! Hopefully you will be healed tonight and all will go well!

Last edited:

Uh... Why am I a suspect again? Also I don't see an Alraune on the player list.

If OrngSumb flips innocent, you'll be a suspect because you said you roleblocked Kammington on the first night, and he says you didn't. (Alraune changed her name to Spike.)

Don't block Alraune, then!

Well, the choices other than OrngSumb are Phantom and Legend. If OrngSumb flips innocent, I think Phantom would be a better choice to inspect as he was so quick to vote for OrngSumb before he even claimed. But since it's only two people, the result will really be the same either way; if one is innocent, the other is most likely Mafia, so it's up to you! Hopefully you will be healed tonight and all will go well!

First off I am a "she". And I might as well role claim since I
I am being suspected. I am a fishing brother with Saith, therefore innocent, hence why I was so quick to vote to lynch.

I am being suspected. I am a fishing brother with Saith, therefore innocent, hence why I was so quick to vote to lynch.

Ummm... are you getting lovers and fishing brothers mixed up or something? There should be no fishing brothers in this game. Not according to the role list in the signup thread, anyway...

Fuck, my brain died when I was posting that and damn 500's kept blocking me from fixing it.

(Sorry! I forgot to check your pronouns before posting!)

So Saith can confirm that you're lovers, then, right?

(4-2-2 in favor of lynching OrngSumb)

"What the hell!" shouted the security guard as seven superheroes walked past him. "You can't go in there! You can't-" A forceful jab to the throat from Nite Owl.

"This way," spoke Doctor Manhattan. Nite Owl, the Silk Spectre, Captain Metropolis, Hooded Justice, The Comedian, and Mothman followed close behind. The group arrived at a large door, which Doctor Manhattan promptly disintegrated.

The room beyond was dimly-lit, but the heroes saw their quarry. Bubastis, realizing the presence of its enemies, assumed a defensive position and began hissing violently.

"Kill the bastard, Jon! It killed my mother!" shouted the Silk Spectre. Jon obliged, and raised his hand; at once, there was a small whimper as the beast's mass was slowly compressed into a tinier and tinier point. After a moment, it was gone.

A round of cheers erupted among the heroes. "It is over," Doctor Manhattan said calmly. "We're safe now."

OrngSumb is dead. He was Mafia.

Innocents win!

ROLES

Mafia Don/Adrian Veidt ... Whirlpool
Mafia Goon/Bubastis ... OrngSumb
Terrorist/The Comedian ... Alraune
Healer/Doctor Manhattan ... Flower Doll
Detective/Nite Owl II ... Wargle
Roleblocker/Silk Spectre II ... Legendaryseeker99
Lovers ... Phantom & Saith
Oracle/Silk Spectre ... Kirby-Chan
Bomb/Mothman ... Emerald Espeon
Kidnapper/Dollar Bill ... Karkat Vantas

ACTIONS

Night 0

Roleblocked ... Karkat Vantas
Kidnapped ... Wargle
Healed ... Alraune
Killed ... Alraune

Inspected ... Karkat Vantas
Oracle ... "Is there a player who has a role as Mothman ~ Bomb?".

Night 1

Roleblocked ... -
Kidnapped ... Kirby-Chan
Healed ... Wargle
Killed ... Karkat Vantas

Inspected ... Flower Doll
Oracle ... “Was the lack of Mafia kill due to a healer?”

Night 2

Roleblocked ... -
Healed ... Wargle
Killed ... Kirby-Chan

Inspected ... Saith