• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Interesting facts you know

Most sharks caught for disection are male. The females are too smart to be captured.
Hitler had a fetish for shit. No lie.

Contrary to popular belief, Hitler was not vegetarian; many biographies of him from people who knew him well state his love of Bavarian sausages, although he was once told to adopt a vegetarian diet for his health.

Hitler, Mussolini and Napoleon each only had one testicle.

No, I think the OP means it was manufactured on earth
"OP" or "original poster" refers to the person that started the thread.

I don't know how well-known this is, but it makes me laugh: Mac was almost dying, so Microsoft gave them $10,000 to get back on their feet.

I read somewhere that elephants can't jump, and that a certain amount of chocolate (can't remember how much) can release enough endorphins equal to an orgasm. Or something.

I read somewhere that elephants can't jump, and that a certain amount of chocolate (can't remember how much) can release enough endorphins equal to an orgasm. Or something.
And a nosebleed.

Also, to whomever said "dork" means an elephant's penis or whatever, it actually means just "penis" in general. Got my English teacher to look that up in her dictionary. During class. Out loud.

Back
Top Bottom