• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [Innocent win!]

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob

Does that mean Jack was Zim? If gir was crying, and it mentioned his brother, it would explain Silver being dead.
If that were true, (not saying if it is or isn't. Figure it out,lazies D:<) Dib can't revengekill, remember?~

Hmm. Maybe Silver was onto something and ((delayed))paid for it.
Flareth

Nah, that's impossible because Silver was mafia. I think I'll go with Flower Doll, who is also inactive and nearly always so.

Last edited:

Hey, hey, wait. I'm here!

....Can we roleclaim in this game?

If ya' wanna :P

It'll probably get us further than doing nothing *glances at abstainers*

I am one of the Tallest, a healer/doctor.

This might be a bad move...but yeah....

You know what? I never gave an amount of time for day discussion.

I guess Until a majority is reached. And you must lynch someone.

LET THE CHAOS ENSUE!

I already said Flower Doll, who is almost always absent.

Um, I vote no lynch. But apparently I can't since our GM is mad bananas.

Flower Doll absence never helps the game...

I can't since our GM is mad bananas.

What?

... Sorry. Had to do that. But what? D:

I'm just tired of constant abstaining and working with nothing. Which, the latter would be fine if YOU GUYS WOULD TRY TO ACTUALLY MAKE SOMETHING TO WORK WITH.

Just going off of randylynch/inactivity is DAY 1 STUFF. It's Day... 3. I think.

SO DO SOMETHING. NYA.

7 players, 2 votes Flareth and 3 votes Flower Doll, for those taking score.

Thing is, we don't have leads.

Fine, you know what, just FINE, just for shits and giggles, and something to do, I am going to roleclaim, not like the mafia can kill me anyways. I am the Bee of Doom. (FEAR ME!) I am innocent and can only be killed by innocents.

The results are in. OrngSumb, for some reason, PM'd it. With that, and Wargle... sorry Flower Doll.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group had come to their final decision for the day. They pulled out a strange looking voodoo doll with the name tag "Flower Doll" on it, wondering if they'd feel any regret or not.

After all, there's always a risk. But sometimes you must take it.

They took out a paperclip from GiR's storage system, and stabbed the doll through the heart, wincing as they did so. A scream could be heard from afar, along with a large thud. They went to investigate.

Running over to the source of the sound, they came to find Flower Doll's body on the sidewalk, seemingly unharmed, cold and lifeless.

At least she and her brother's rivalry would continue now, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flower Doll is dead. She was innocent

24 or so hours for night actions

Was she mafia, and she isn't 'dead' up there yet.

Back
Top Bottom