• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [Innocent win!]

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob

Our group returns to the base once again, in fear of losing yet another innocent. Shuddering, the small crew looked inside the base. They found OrngSumb with it's wiring fried, smoke still rising through the room. Coughing, they carried on to the kitchen, only to find Flareth in pieces on the floor, scattered bits of machinery all around where most of her ended up. between her two fingers were remnants of the dial on an egg-timer.

This couldn't be good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OrngSumb and Flareth are dead. They were innocent. 24 hours for discussion~!

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob 【DAY 5】

Well, I think maybe Flower Doll was Gaz, since it mentioned her being with her brother, and maybe the other kill was Zim, and Dib was who was killed yesterday.

But this is bad. We need to do something today. We need to lynch and get it right today.

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob 【DAY 5】

So if Phantom is the Bee of Doom, then it's either Mai or Wargle.

Wargle said:
Was she mafia, and she isn't 'dead' up there yet.

Wargle doesn't know if Flower Doll is mafia. Meaning that she isn't a mafia member, unless she is cleverly bluffing, which I'm inclined to disagree with, because it seems like a very inconspicuous comment to me.

Therefore, my vote goes to Mai.

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [DAY 5]

If you ask me, Bee of Doom is a little conveinant for Phantom to claim, because then people would think the mafia wouldn't bother attempting to kill them, so I find that slightly suspicious.

I'm gonna go ahead and roelclaim as Zim.

No I'm not mafia. Actually, I'm Gir. I healed Orngsumb last night. A schedule of my healings are:

1-Orngsumb
2-Seri
3-Phantom
4-Wargle
5-Orngsumb

I think then that Orngsumb was healer clash, with Flareth being a mafia kill. But to determine everything, who is everyone else? You haven't claimed yet, Seri, which is why I'm a little suspicious of you.

On Phantom being mafia, it's a possibility, but someone has to be the Bee of Doom.

Maybe flower doll was bee of doom? I don't know anymore.

SO if I'm Zim, Mai's GIR, Phantom's Bee of Doom, what are you Seri?

I think Flower Doll might have been Gaz. They said her rivalry with her brother would continue, so I think that means that Dib died and then Gaz did too.

Gah these roles don't have common names so I get confused on who does what.

Okay, since the day is running out and I really don't want to die and have the innocents lose, I'm voting Seri since he still hasn't claimed yet.

I am Tak (the vigilante).

Night 0: I didn't kill.
Night 1: Chief Zackrai. Lucky me!
Night 2: Twilight Sparkle/Silver. Lucky me again!
Night 3: OrngSumb. I thought he was suspicious, mainly because he PM'd his vote.

Isn't today Day 4, anyway?

Gaz is inspector, Zim and Dib are fishing brothers, Death Bee "messes everything up", GIR is healer, and Tallest is 60% healer.

Wargle, why did you kill Flareth if she roleclaimed as a Tallest?

Pig-serpent - dismantled cells
Chief Zackrai - burn marks and stab marks (me!)
Jack - blood frozen with a knife through his Pak. Meaning his is an Irken.
Silver - A mass of shiny stuff on the floor, or a mass of a electrons. Probably an energy being.
Flower Doll - "At least she and her brother's rivalry would continue now, right?" Probably Gaz, although I don't think they had much of a rivalry in the show.
OrngSumb - wiring fried.
Flareth - " in pieces on the floor, scattered bits of machinery all around where most of her ended up. between her two fingers were remnants of the dial on an egg-timer." She has two fingers.

GIR was still alive by day 3, judging by this bit: "They took out a paperclip from GiR's storage system, ..."

So today, OrngSumb and Flareth died. Supposedly, OrngSumb by healer clash and Flareth by Wargle's revenge kill.

First of all, why would Wargle kill Flareth if she roleclaimed as a Tallest?

But Flareth was not Dib. Flareth was a tallest, remember? Dib doesn't have two fingers anyway. Even with cartoon physics, Dib in the show has three to four fingers. And fishing brothers works like this: every night, the brother sends in a night action saying whom to kill if the other dies. And if the other brother dies, then that person gets killed.

Flareth could be lying, but why should she lie about being a Tallest? Dib is a much better claim than tallest; it would put her in much less danger.

And if Flareth was revenge and OrngSumb was me/healer clash, what happened to the mafia kill? There definitely are not three healers left. One mafia, one vigilante (me), and Phantom and Mai, who I think I believe.

And this post by Syl:
"At least she and her brother's rivalry would continue now, right?" (referring to Flower Doll's death)

This rivalry can't continue if Gaz is dead and Dib is alive. So by then, DIB WAS ALREADY DEAD. Dib did NOT get killed on the last night, Zim did not revenge kill Flareth, and therefore Wargle is lying.

Therefore, I change my vote to Wargle.

Ok tonight, healers, now that you know do not waste a heal on me, it doesn't matter if the mafia target me.

I have an odd suspicion about Wargle too. I send my vote that way.

I forgot to send in a kill so Syl RNG'ed it. She PM'ed me:

If you sent a kill, I didn't get it. I randomized Flareth for you to kill'.

Last edited:

And since this is going no where, Seri.

And seri, I doubt you got lucky vig kills 2 nights in a row. Remeber, there is a mafia that kills other Mafia. Besides, why target silver? she's usually inactive?

Yeah... Seri being so lucky two nights in a row is a little suspicious, but Wargle... I'm not sure, so I think I'll keep my vote, if not just to keep it tied until we get more ideas. I might have imagined this role totally incorrectly, but I always thought the fishing brother would kill the next night. I never got that role personally, so I guess I might be wrong.

Flareth, what do you think?

Flareth is dead.

So if Flareth was killed by Wargle by Syl's RNG, does that mean OrngSumb was Dib? Again, that is impossible. Neither of the victims of last night were human - OrngSumb's wiring is fried and Flareth has two fingers.

And I was lucky! I can't provide another explanation for that. They seemed quite suspicious, as if trying too hard to seem innocent.
Chief Zackrai said:
Doesn't the first kill always seem random? Maybe I'm just noobish, but that seems to be the trend.

and

Twilight Sparkle/Silver said:
I guess we just got really lucky with this, seeing as there is only 10% chance they will get killed. :D
Urm...lynch an inactive? Meh, might as well. Flareth.
I guess your right. I'll withdraw my vote and abstain.
Specifically, Silver seemed quick to change her mind and the top part seemed like she was trying too hard to sound innocent.

OrngSumb sounded suspicious because he PM'd his vote. And my job description says I'm bandwagoning with the "destroy everything" choice, anyway...

I'm sticking with Wargle.

...I meant Phantom. I always get them confused. :( Their avatars are kind of alike!

So fishing brothers don't kill the next night? That's odd.

Sticking with Wargle too... It's just a hunch, I tend to go with hunches, cause for some reason my hunches sometimes tend to be right.

By the way my avatar is David Tennant, not Craig Ferguson

Back
Top Bottom