• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [Innocent win!]

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [DAY 5]

People PM their votes a lot in other games not played here? I've been in ((not here)) games where if you posted a vote without PM'ing it, you died.

Seri since you seem to be forgettign there A MAFIA MAFIA KILLER and take all that credit for yourself.

Oh and Zack didn't seem so suspicious to me.

People PM their votes a lot in other games not played here? I've been in ((not here)) games where if you posted a vote without PM'ing it, you died.

Seri since you seem to be forgettign there A MAFIA MAFIA KILLER and take all that credit for yourself.

OrngSumb PMing his vote is irrelevant; I made a mistake in killing him.

A mafia killer who kills 10% of the time or when the mafia doesn't send in an action. I think it's highly unlikely. So assuming I lied about killing Zackrai - then the SIR unit killed him because either they didn't send in an action (there was no other kill that day) or because of the 10% chance. It is still possible that the mafia victim was healed.

Then the next day, it's quite likely they did send in the action, because Jack_the_PumpkinKing was also dead along with Twilight Sparkle/Silver, and Mai healed Phantom, so healerclash is quite unlikely.

So your logic only works within a 10% or even 1% chance if the mafia didn't send in an action on Night 1.

Then we have a Vig, who has a still small chance of killing a mafia each day, chance increasing as people die, and decreasing as Mafia die.

Vig's usually only get ~1 mafia kill or less in a game this size, so two consecutive mafia kills is highly unlikely, and claiming to do so is suspicious.

That is true, but it happened. I was lucky. Claiming so is suspicious, but so what? How does it incriminate me in any way?

After being given WAY too much time to think it over due to the inevitable fact that Syl does too many speedpaints for the people of the magical land of Youtube, our 'group' comes to no majority because she screwed up due to excessive editing.

Too bad for you that I have nothing interesting to say right now. *Notices everyone coming at her with buckets of water* Oh gosh- AHH IT BURNS! AHH.... *runs away*

The GM has run away from a bunch of angry players and therefore can't write flavor text.

Nobody dies, as you can see.

However-long-it-takes-as-long-as-it's-under-24-hours for night actions. By then you guys will have given up chasing me~

Last edited:

What majority? WHAT MAJORITY?!

Mai voted me. Wargle voted me. I voted Wargle. Phantom vote Wargle.

WHAT MAJORITY?!?!

And WHAT "SHE WAS INNOCENT"?! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO READ MY PREFERRED PRONOUN, AND THEREFORE INFER MY GENDER?!

;~;

I thought you voted Mai... and I make typos too. And I was so intent on getting that right before >.<

Sorry about that. *Notices Seri with a glass of water* You wouldn't DARE... *runs away screaming* It burns!

I am Tak (the vigilante).

Night 0: I didn't kill.
Night 1: Chief Zackrai. Lucky me!
Night 2: Twilight Sparkle/Silver. Lucky me again!
Night 3: OrngSumb. I thought he was suspicious, mainly because he PM'd his vote.

Isn't today Day 4, anyway?

Gaz is inspector, Zim and Dib are fishing brothers, Death Bee "messes everything up", GIR is healer, and Tallest is 60% healer.

Wargle, why did you kill Flareth if she roleclaimed as a Tallest?

Pig-serpent - dismantled cells
Chief Zackrai - burn marks and stab marks (me!)
Jack - blood frozen with a knife through his Pak. Meaning his is an Irken.
Silver - A mass of shiny stuff on the floor, or a mass of a electrons. Probably an energy being.
Flower Doll - "At least she and her brother's rivalry would continue now, right?" Probably Gaz, although I don't think they had much of a rivalry in the show.
OrngSumb - wiring fried.
Flareth - " in pieces on the floor, scattered bits of machinery all around where most of her ended up. between her two fingers were remnants of the dial on an egg-timer." She has two fingers.

GIR was still alive by day 3, judging by this bit: "They took out a paperclip from GiR's storage system, ..."

So today, OrngSumb and Flareth died. Supposedly, OrngSumb by healer clash and Flareth by Wargle's revenge kill.

First of all, why would Wargle kill Flareth if she roleclaimed as a Tallest?

But Flareth was not Dib. Flareth was a tallest, remember? Dib doesn't have two fingers anyway. Even with cartoon physics, Dib in the show has three to four fingers. And fishing brothers works like this: every night, the brother sends in a night action saying whom to kill if the other dies. And if the other brother dies, then that person gets killed.

Flareth could be lying, but why should she lie about being a Tallest? Dib is a much better claim than tallest; it would put her in much less danger.

And if Flareth was revenge and OrngSumb was me/healer clash, what happened to the mafia kill? There definitely are not three healers left. One mafia, one vigilante (me), and Phantom and Mai, who I think I believe.

And this post by Syl:

This rivalry can't continue if Gaz is dead and Dib is alive. So by then, DIB WAS ALREADY DEAD. Dib did NOT get killed on the last night, Zim did not revenge kill Flareth, and therefore Wargle is lying.

Therefore, I change my vote to Wargle.

T_T good luck everyone!

Well, we know Seri's innocent now, and I'm innocent, and I can't be killed by mafia anyways... Wait a second... What are the mafia's terms for winning? Cause as long as I don't get lynched or somehow killed by and innocent.... I can't die. The mafia can't win unless I get lynched or killed by a vig, which if the vig was smart, they wouldn't.

.... Uh?

I think that means it's game over, unless I've lost my mind.

Last edited:

Suddenly, the four remaining group members heard the voice of the narrarator screaming-

IT'S THE NIGHT PHASE, PEOPLE! QUIT POSTING!

I'm writing flavor text right now.

Okay, I lost them. *Players sneak behind me with a bucket of water*

Our group goes back to the base... *poof* and discover the body of Wargle with several arrows shot through her head, as the metal coating wouldn't break from just one, and Seritinajii beaten with, curiously, another egg timer.

Where do you people get these items, the arrow and egg timer store of arrows and egg timers?

Wargle is dead. She was mafia.

Seritinajii is dead. He was innocent.

And I didn't screw up that time.

... oh dear o_0 Umm... Figure it out.

Re: Invader Zim Mafia- Rise of the Meekrob [DAY 6... of DOOM!]

..... *Shifts away from Mai*

I didn't do it, that means you did... Mai

Egg timer?

When in doubt poke something that doesn't make sense with a stick.... *pokes game*

Last edited:

Phantom. You're obviously the remaining mafia.

Seriously, I'm not. I'm the Bee of Doom. Says so in my role PM

You're the one being an evil pony

Besides I was right about Wargle, if I was mafia why would I vote for them?

No, I'm not a meanie pony. >:/

Sacrifices. That has to be done sometimes.

And I'm the randomly awesome SIR GIR.

Innocent win? WHY HAS IT NOT BEEN POSTED THEN? LIES!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

It's probably because you're mafia. Isn't it weird you're immune from mafia kills?

Back
Top Bottom