• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

Re: Jyujin Sentai Animalger (Super Sentai RP)

As Hikaru made his way downtown, he noticed a fight breaking out in the middle or the street. He noted that none of them were particularly good fighters.
"No technique at all" Hikaru sighed.

He then entered a bar to his right, sat at the bar and ordered an orange juice.

I hope we can find members soon... I have a really bad feeling...

"OK, Saya, here's the basic situation. Some nutjob called the Milennium Overlord wants to steal a load of tech to get some evil done. He stole a prototype of a device called a Hibike Riser. Now you, me, Hikaru and two more people have been hired by JyuTech to get back the Hibike Riser. Simple enough."

Character name: Oaky

Personality: Serious

Colour: Yellow

Codename based on personality/motivation: Grim

Animal:Hawk

Rollcall: With the Power of the Hunting Hawk! I am JyuYellow!

Reason for being scouted: Smart

Position in battle: Ranged

Weapon: Gun

Wandering away from the bar, Hikaru passed through a high school, just as school ended. He overheard a small group of students gathered around a boy.
Listening carefully, he heard the following:

"Hey, Oaky, can you fix my computer? It's gone crazy!"
"Bring it to my house, sorry but I have to go to the club now. Seeya"

Hikaru follwed the boy called Oaky to a computer lab in the school.

Wishing his curiosity didn't always get the better of him, he waited five minutes, then opened the door. He was shocked to find the boy sitting at the teacher's desk, and asked him quitely to follow him outside the door.

"Hey, Mr....Oaky. You look smart. Wanna put it to good use. I've heard I'm not lieteral enough, so please pay attention to this." Hikaru said with a rare look of seriousness.

"A couple of months ago, an extremly dangerous entity know as the Millenium Overlord stole a dangerous piece of technology from my company, JyuTech.
We need to gather new recruits to the company who have unique talents. You seem unique. Will you co-operate, and offer your talents to save the world?" he said with his trademark wide smile.

APPROVED

Character name: Oaky

Personality: Serious

Colour: Yellow

Codename based on personality/motivation: Grim

Animal:Hawk

Rollcall: With the Power of the Hunting Hawk! I am JyuYellow!

Reason for being scouted: Smart

Position in battle: Ranged

Weapon: Gun

Oaky looked at this strange man. "Good day to you. It's Dr. Oaky. Not Mr. I do pity you for your loss but, before I agree to anything, what is your name?"

Opening the door to his students, Oaky shouted some orders. "Before you shut down the computers, do a security check."

Turning back to the man, Oaky apologised. "Sorry, students. Now, you were telling me your name?"

"Whoever Hikaru finds. We need a techy anyway."
They stopped outside a towering building.
"And this is JyuTech."
They walked inside and Aduachi showed a security guard a pass. Hopping on an elavator they began their ascent to the Lab.

"Doctor? How old are you?!" Hikaru asked, shocked.
"My name is Hikaru, and I hate to rush you, but we need to go to my HQ, immediately."

Oaky looked at Hikaru, "Hello Hikaru. I am 23. I am a qualified computer technican and historian"

Grabbing the nearest teacher who walked past, "Watch them, I have to go."

Turning to Hikaru, "Lets go."

"Excellent!" Hikaru smiled broadly.

He then called Aduachi on his cell phone.

"Hey Adu-kun. I found our techy. We're on our way back. Get out the Hibike Risers. We need to train. Now."

"So, let's get going!", Hikaru said, turning to Oaky.

They head back to JyuTech, where they meet up with Aduachi and Saya.

"Hey Adu-kun, Girl in Blue! This is Oaky. And I think you guys would look better wearing JyuTech jackets. Adu-kun, please explain to these two about the situation with the MO and our objective, while I get the briefcase."

"I already explained to Saya." Aduachi said with a roll of his eyes.

"OK, Oaky. Bad guy called Millenium Overlord, steals dangerous equipment, we gotta get it back. Simple."

Oaky nodded, "Are we privy to the information about said equipment?"

He turned to Saya, "Hello, I'm Dr. Oaky."

"That was very thorough Adu-kun", Hikaru said, rolling his eyes.

"Oaky-san, here is your jacket. I think you're suited to wear the colour yellow. I assume you're Saya, Blue, so let's have you wearing blue." Hikaru said, handing them their respective jackets, and taking his own and Aduachi's from a rack.

"For the next few days, you guys are going to have to train very intensly. The fate of the world rests on our defeat of this lunatic."

He removed two Hibike Risers from the breifcase he had taken from a safe in the next room, and handed them to Saya and Oaky.

"These pieces of technology are called Hibike Risers. They read the echoes of your animal soul deep inside you, and give you new abilities and a nice shiny, colourful, state-of-the-art high-tech battle suit!" Hikaru said in one breath, then tossed Aduachi his Black jacket.
"And yes, you both have a hidden animal soul, so stop looking at me like that!"

"Ready to train these guys, Adu-kun?" Hikaru said with a huge smile, then, putting on his Hibike Changer, he called "Hibike Rise Up!" and in a blinding flash of light, where Hikaru stood, a man wearing armoured white spandex and an opaque-visored helmet stood in front of the three.

"Hikaru-san and I will demonstrate."

Taking his own Hibike Riser, Aduachi activated it. It detected the black bear of his soul and a night-black set of armour appeared on his body. Taking his signature black katana from the back of the armour he pointed it at the newbies.

"Any questions?"

Oaky took both items, "Thanks. By the way you ignored my question I presume that no, we are not to be told.

Looking around while putting on his jacket, Oaky looked at these strange people. They were all quite odd. "So, why do you need me?"

From behind his helmet, came Hikaru's muffled voice.
"You seem to be tech-smart enough to be the team's technician."

"Adu-kun, take Oaky to Training Room One and teach him how to call on his armour. I'll take Blue-chan to TR2 to show her."

In Training Room Two, a female in blue spandex and armour is seen fighting with JyuWhite. She aims a kick at his head, but it is blocked.

"We were right, you are good. I take it from the way you fight, lots of aerial maneuvers, that you are using an Avian-based style, I'd guess Falcon." Hikaru stated.

"All good members of this team must have a rollcall. I think your's should be "With the Power of the Soaring Falcon! I am JyuBlue!""

"Catchy, huh?" he asked while aiming a punch at her stomach.

Last edited:

"Very well, Hikaru, and Blue-chan's name is Saya." he said with further eye-rolling.

He turned to Oaky.
"Coming?"

They entered a large-ish room with white panelling. There were a number of weapons on a far wall and a few dummies.
"OK, Oaky-san. Just hold your Hibike Riser and press the button in the middle. The rest is up to the Riser."

Back
Top Bottom