• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

Oaky shot at the wolf that was approaching Saya. Rushing oer to her, he checked her pulse. She was alive. Ringing Hikaru he informed him of the location. He had been following them.

Aduachi continued to drag himself along the floor. He saw a swivel office chair up ahead, no doubt for some of Ginrou's human minions. He dragged himself into the seat and moved by pushing off walls and furniture.
It'll do...

Hikaru reached the alley, and saw Oaky and Saya leaning against a wall.
"Are you guys okay? Didn't I tell you not to come here?

Did you?

"I knew they'd be waiting. Anyway, did you see where they went? Or any method of-" he trailed off after seeing what appeared to be light being emitted from what was seemingly mid-air.

"Guess someone forgot to close the door. This is going to he harsh, we're embarking on a rescue mission here. We have to save Aduachi, it's the priority. Don't concertrate on killing, immobilse. Kill if you must. Only if you must, we can't waste time. We'll henshin now to make a full assault where we emerge. Let's do this."

"Hibike! Rise UP!" the three of them roared in unison, and where they stood, were now three very determined armoured heroes.

A few storeys below them, just outside his holding cell, Aduachi was debating how best to climb the stairs.
I guess I'll have to drag myself and the chair up the stairs. Great...

Oaky looked at himself. "Why did I pick yellow? Anyway, up we go", he said nodding in the direction of the door. He was worried. What if Aduachi was already dead. Were they wasting time? Then he thought of something. "Wait. If these people are smart enough to kidnap Aduachi then leaving the door open has to be a trap."

At the top of the stair, Aduachi was trying to get back into the chair. The chair suddenly went tumbling down the stairs, fortunately not dragging Aduachi with it.
Great...

At the top of the stair, Aduachi was trying to get back into the chair. The chair suddenly went tumbling down the stairs, fortunately not dragging Aduachi with it.
Great...

"I picked yellow for you" Hikaru said with a smile. "And I know this is a trap. But with the training with the Blade Busters we should be able to counter any problem."

"Also, if we get seperated, send out a signal with your Riser. Press the middle button twice. Anyone with a Riser within 200 feet will pick it up. Alright, let's get moving."

And with that, they entered the door to somewhere. But it was somewhere they would find Aduachi.

Aduachi continued to drag himself along the ground, looking for some way to mobilise himself. Up ahead he saw a room with a door labelled TECH.

Saya was now determined to kick some wolf butt. She followed behind the others, keeping her senses sharp looking for any sign of minions, or Aduachi.
'Damnit.' she murmered as pain went simultainiously through her arm and the side of her face. This was not a good day for her. Somewhere in the distance, she heard a door slam.

I hope that wasn't our way out.

Oaky looked around. "Hey, there's got to be an office or something around here. Where there's an office, there's a computer. And where there's a computer, there's a security system. Or so the theory goes." He looked down the hallway. "Should I go find one?" He grimaced. He just heard a door slam somewhere in the building. "I think we sould all find an office. Best not to split up, eh?"

Aduachi entered the tech room and looked around. Some crappily-made Hibike Risers were on a shelf. He saw something that might help. Some sort of hover-chair device. Dragging himself into it, he tried the controls. They were simple to use.
Right, this is me then...

Saya thought hard. As she had only been in a battle with Aduachi once, she wasn't sure. But she still thought.
'These wolves are stupid, and Aduachi isn't. And this place probably has an alarm in case a prisoner broke out. Soooo....'
Saya smiled. That was actually a good theory.
Saya also wondered if Hikaru was going to bring up the subject of leaving-without-telling-anyone-where-she-was-going-and-then-get-K'O'd-and almost-killed, once they found Aduachi.
She hoped he didn't.

Hikaru and the others made their way through the building cautiously.
They found a room marked "Tech". The first thing he noticed was that it looked like there had been a disturbance in the room. Some papers on the desk we askew, and it looked like something large had been disconnected from a power source.

"It looks like something big was moved recently. It may be a weapon, and I have no doubt that they know we're here." Hikaru said loudly, then off Oaky and Saya's looks muttered "Well, there's no point of staying quiet!"

Hikaru saw a lot of the Hibike Riser's that had been made my the Millenium Overlord's team, and decided to take them. He pressed the right button on his Riser twice, and passed a beam over all the Risers on the shelf. They were then transported back to JyuTech's lab.

"Usefull for trasporting small objects back to base." he said. "Okay, Doc, there is a computer here. You stay here and start hacking. Blue-chan, keep watch here, have your Blade Buster ready. I'm gonna look around this floor for Aduachi. If there's an trouble, send the signal, remember, middle button twice. I'll be right back."

Then he left the room, leaving the door open.

I will find you Adu-kun.

He began to hurry down the corridor, and ran into a scene that shocked him.

Wolf-minions were splattered all over the corridor, their insides on the outside. There were no footprints, which there should have been, as the floor was covered in blood.
It looked like this hadn't taken place long ago. The killer was still close by.

They don't call him Vendetta for nothing.

And now knowing that he would find Aduachi close, Hikaru took the only exit from that corridor: the stairs.

Saya sighed. Heh, there was no wolf minions around. Pity really, would have been fun to splat something indoors.
She sighed again, wishing that someone would hurry up and do something. This place was weird.

Oaky nodded. "Rightio." Fixing the chair up, Oaky sat down. "Ok.....lets see..."Oaky got into the security syatem and was met with a level 10 security code. "Ok, we'll be a while..." Taking out his Riser, he pressed the middle button twice. "Hikaru, I need some background info on this bad guy...it'll help me get in."

Saya sighed again. Over the last couple of minutes, only one minion had appeared. Not much of a threat.

But what happened last time you tried to take more than one on?

"Shut it." Saya growled.

Face it. You are weak. You always will be.

"I thought I told you to shut up." Saya growled a bit more agitatedly. That voice was familiar. She couldn't put a finger on it though.

'Bleh.' She thought. 'I must be going crazy.'

Hikaru was about to creep around a corner and take on some Wolf Minions when his Riser gave a loud beep.

"Jesus" he whispered, and in an efficient movement, he broke the necks of the three minions, then answered the call with a cheery "Hello?"

Oaky spoke quickly into the riser, "Hey. I, em, need info on this guy we're after. I'm at a level 10 security system which means it's very important. You know, "for your eyes only" so I may need some of his background really quicky. Most people use things from their past as their password." While saying this, Oaky was typing vigoursly. "Wait, never-mind, I got in. The password was Tech-Room. God, these peole aren't smart. OK.....lets see."

Oaky peered at the screen. "Right, Aduachi was here. Not long ago. He's escaped by himself. He took one of the risers from the room. He's injured and he's heading upstairs. I see him." Oaky smiled. But it was quickly wiped of his face, "Oh crap, he's heading into a pack of I think 20 of those wolf-minion things."

Back
Top Bottom