• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Jyujin Sentai Animalger (STILL NEED ONE MORE MEMBER TO BE RED!)

"Then I gotta go get him. Keep me updated, watch over us and tell us of any coming dangers, okay?" he then took off at break-neck speed up the stairs, dashing two-at-a-time.

He rounded the next corner, and with his Buster in Blade Mode, he stopped for a fraction of a second, then dived right into the middle of the pack of Wolf Minions.

With a vigorous rage he began slashing at the pack, taking arms and heads with his as he went. Like a bloody symphony, he was attacking with orchestrated blows, never missing his target.

Deciding this was the time for it, he pressed the left, right and left buttons of his Riser.
Emerging from the beam from the Riser came his personal weapon: the Polar Sycth.

Wielding it like a natural extension of his body, he dispatched of 4 Wolves in one swipe.

Then, in an unstoppable rage, he called for his final attack:

Express Destiny!

In a shower of freezing energy, the remaining Wolves were frozen, and smashed.

Win one for the good guys

Hikaru slowly walked over to Aduachi. He was unconscious. Picking him up, Hikaru began to slowly walk back towards the Tech Room.

Then a deafening alarm began to blare all around him.

Worried, he began to run back to the Tech Room, determined that all four of them would make it out of there.

Oaky was sitting at the computer when a red screen came up. Then, alarm bells started ringin. "Oh shit." He grabbed his Riser and pressed the middle button twice. "Hikaru, it's a trap. You're not supposed to access the security systems on his compter. The Overlord guy must have done it as a trap. The self-destruction has been activated. We have 2 minutes."

"Greeeeeeat" Hikaru shouted into his Riser, carrying Aduachi on his back as he ran down the corridor.

"You and Blue-chan get out of here, I will meet you outside!" he panted as the began to descend the stairs.

Several Wolf minions jumped out from around a corner to attack them, but he shot them without stopping.

I will go through anything that gets in my way, Gai-sama.

Oaky stood up quickly. "Ok Saya, you heard him." He pondered wheter or not to wait for Hikaru but decided against it. He can get out himself, he's strong.

Hikaru made a lightning-fast glimpse into the Tech Room, and noted that it was empty.
Good, I knew they were smart enough to take care of themselves.

Jumping the last flight of stairs, Hikaru sprinted down the last few corridors, Aduachi bobbing up and down on his back.

The alarm that was blaring began to sound even louder and faster, so he used all his energy to dash to the exit, and jumping though the door, he made it back to the alley.

Not 5 seconds later, a huge explosion came from the door, and it dissapeared in a flash of light.

Hikaru said with a sigh "Just made it out..." then turned and gave a big smile to what he thought would be Oaky and Saya.

But what he saw was Oaky, Saya and about two hundred Wolf Minions at the end of the alley, occupying the entire street.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" came a drawling voice from the front of the crowd. The person came closer, until they were right in front of the three.

Taking a deep bow, the person drawled on:
"You four are becoming a real hinderance to my team's goals. I think I'm going to end this game now, it's boring."

Putting Aduachi down against a wall, he called a JyuTech medic to take Aduachi away. As he rose, Hikaru asked slowly, with a slight grin "And just who the hell are you?"

"Why, I am the Galactic Emporer... and you are dead."

Oh Crap

Then, clapping his hands, he dissapeared, and the Wolf Minions began to run up the alley.

"Ready guys? This will be tough... Busters out!" Hikaru screamed.

Then, they ran into the incoming sea of Wolf Minions.

Saya ran out of the doorway. Then she froze. In front of her, there was a sea of minions.
Suddenly, Hikaru burst out of the door, with Audachi, and then the door exploded. Saya turned back to the minions.
'Crap.' That was her only thought, before she allowed herself to zone out, to go into a fighting trance, devoid of thoughts, except of survival.
"Screw the rules." She muttered as she pulled out her blade, and began to slash at the minions, leaving a trail of bodies as she went.

Back
Top Bottom