• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [mafia win.]

Re: Kanto Mafia

So...the Mafia know who the experienced players are. Not quite sure what that tells us.

Doesn't tell us anything. I know that res and Vixie are experienced, and I've seen a few of you in other games. 'Course, now it's a bit trickier now...

So...Keta hasn't viewed the thread yet and our day phase is almost up. Do you think we should go for someone else who's read the thread since the day phase started but hasn't posted? It doesn't really seem fair to lynch Keta otherwise.

I am very sorry. I was in college. ._. (and still am in college)

but seriously, I'm not mafia. there's no evidence for me being mafia besides me being inactive, and, well, I'm always inactive aside from a lot of prodding to get me back online. as for experience, this is my first ever tcod mafia game! :D :D (and it would be ever so very sad if my stay here were cut short.)

and my condolences to res's death. D:

*** Other good candidates for lynching are Blaziking, Mewtwo, FallOut Blade, seeing as they have posited no response nor opinion thus far. However, considering it from the point of view of the mafia, any of you may be mafia and may be cleverly trying to avert our suspicions.

Personally, I believe that the last one of these to respond (or the one that doesn't respond) should be lynched, it's pretty much "nose goes", "not me" game here.

I'm voting for Mewtwo. We do need to get moving, and she's viewed the thread since Keta posted listing her as a candidate (although only a minute after...but that still means it's likely that she saw the post) and hasn't replied.

Anything to say, Mewtwo?

I don't really get it. Why lynch Mewtwo?

If a person isn't active, it's usually because they have no valuable input, or they just don't get on much. Me included (my style has, I think, changed). But just...Why lynch an inactive just to lynch? What if Mewtwo's innocent?

I think lynching inactives is slightly better than randlynching. At least we'd be losing someone who doesn't offer much, if any, input. We've got no real leads to go on and going another day without lynching is just giving the Mafia another free kill.

I'm voting for Mewtwo. We do need to get moving, and she's viewed the thread since Keta posted listing her as a candidate (although only a minute after...but that still means it's likely that she saw the post) and hasn't replied.

Anything to say, Mewtwo?

I vote Mewtwo as well. Inactive lynching < random lynching, agreed.

I would be perfectly prepared to withdraw that nomination if Mewtwo replied to it, but she's viewed the thread since I nominated her and said nothing.

Well would you look at that. Mewtwo apparently had a celebi under her coat. So when you lynched her the day phase went on for like five times longer than it was supposed to. That's totally what happened.

Also totally what happened: Mewtwo was mafia! All right.

Twenty-four hours, and pretend that's not a complete lie. (Though if I get all my actions in early, I might be able to cut it short...~!)

Last edited:

Ruh-roh. Emerald Espeon was shot seven times, stabbed three times, and drowned in the river. This is the worst case of suicide I've ever seen.

-- oh, wait, or it could be mafia. Considering she was not mafia, that's also a possibility.

Twenty-four yeah whatever.

The "inactives" remaining are FallOut Blade and Blaziking.

I nominate FallOut Blade. Any objections or incentives for me to withdraw my nomination?

Last edited:

((I know I died, but I just clicked on all of my Mafia things to make them go away ;.; and NaNo was keeping me from posting, and I didn't even know what my role was; the Role PM was too confusing. So. *ghost flies away*))

@Keta: I don't think you're thinking this out. Blade told me personally (Check my VMs) that he has no time recently or for a few weeks. I think Blaziking would be a much better option—Blade hasn't been on for so long, he couldn't be sending in the Mafia's night actions.

I don't really think we have much of a lead in Emerald being killed. It's probable that the mafia feared her since she kinda lead the discussion, which resulted in her being lynched.

Not much of a lead, though, and I hate voting for inactive members ever since one inactive member turned out to be alien in a game of mafia I played.

FallOut Blade was sent out into the depths of Seafoam Islands with a bag over his head. He was never seen again.

Also he wasn't mafia.

At least twenty-four hours for actions!

Oh hey look at that, it was only twenty-five hours. Anyway, Keta and dragonair were found with electricity burns on their arms and legs, their hearts stopped. Woe.

Twenty-four you know.

Back
Top Bottom