• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingdom Hearts Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: [Day One] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

We don't have that kind of lovers in this game. Or maybe what I'm referring to isn't called lovers. I'm referring to Hayner/Pence, the revenge kill thing. I'm wondering if the revenge kill is immediate or on the next day. I'm thinking it's the next day, but I'm not sure

Oh, I see. Yeah, Hayner and Pence take on the role usually referred to as the Fishing Brothers. And we do have lovers; look for Kairi on the role list.

It ought to be immediately for the Fishing Brothers, too. I can't think of an example off the top of my head of when this actually happened, but people discuss it as an immediate thing.

Just what about the characters Hayner and Pence had you confusing them with lovers, though...? Even if you're new, you have to admit that's kind of a weird mistake. Is it just because they're a team, or what?

Oh, I see. Yeah, Hayner and Pence take on the role usually referred to as the Fishing Brothers. And we do have lovers; look for Kairi on the role list.

It ought to be immediately for the Fishing Brothers, too. I can't think of an example off the top of my head of when this actually happened, but people discuss it as an immediate thing.

Just what about the characters Hayner and Pence had you confusing them with lovers, though...? Even if you're new, you have to admit that's kind of a weird mistake. Is it just because they're a team, or what?

Let's just say, whenever I previously encountered the fishing brothers before, I always thought it was like the lovers but a male-male lovers thing :sweatdrop:

I think it's immediate when the other brother dies during the night.

5) If one of the fishing brothers is on the death queue at this point, the other fishing brother attacks his chosen target. That player is put on the death queue, unless it is the alien, in which case it is instead activated, or he was also targeted by a (single) doctor. If the targeted player is put on the death queue and has a lover, the other lover is put on the death queue as well.

Is there really much else to do on the first day other than bandwagon, though? There isn't too much to discuss. All there is to talk about is whether to abstain or to randlynch and once everything to say about those subjects has been said, all everyone else can do is go with one side or the other.

There isn't too much to discuss. All there is to talk about is whether to abstain or to randlynch and once everything to say about those subjects has been said, all everyone else can do is go with one side or the other.

Oh, I suppose you're right. It's still best to try and discuss things in case there are clues and to try and get people to slip up, but you can only go on with no leads for so long.

Due to the lack of leads, I'm going to go with Flareth for now. It's day one and all, but as everyone's already said, we aren't going to get much more to work with tomorrow. We might as well do what we can while we can.

To Flora: If a lover dies, does the person the other lover targeted die immediately or on the next day?

If the lover or the person the lover targeted dies in the night or in the day, the remaining half dies immediately, unless they're asleep or something.

---

Suddenly, the sky sparkled, and Sephiroth descended, looking slightly annoyed. No one really knew why he was there, but he looked pretty pissed.

"IF YOU DON'T GET A MAJORITY VOTE FOR SOMEONE OR FOR ABSTAINING, I WILL RANDOMLY RUN ONE OF YOU THROUGH," he yelled, brandishing his very long and very pointy sword.

(oh, yeah, Sephiroth's the executioner. Why? Because. The gallows are there for suicide purposes.)

All that discussion (and even a nomination!) about Flareth and she doesn't even try to defend herself? Possibly naive Mafia, possibly not, but either way apparently not even going to try contribute to the conversation. Plus we need a majority in the next four hours. I'll go with Hiikaru; let's lynch Flareth.

I mean, "not even going to try to contribute". herp derp.

I didn't see that you guys had some accusations about me. It was a stupid thing on my part for not actually abstaining that first time. And, I don't really participate on first days, because there is never really anything to go on.

Hm. Not sure how Flareth really missed her name in bold, but I guess it's possible. But then again, I did advocate lynching someone today, so Flareth.

It's not as if we were hiding it. We mentioned Flareth several times, in bold and otherwise, over the course of the discussion.

I didn't see that you guys had some accusations about me. It was a stupid thing on my part for not actually abstaining that first time. And, I don't really participate on first days, because there is never really anything to go on.

Just when were you planning to participate? Tomorrow? The next day? When is there ever really enough to go on?

Even if you don't participate, shouldn't you at least skim? It was clear from the length and volume of the posts that we were talking about something, despite the lack of evidence.

Sort of odd, and I agree that lynching someone who doesn't really participate isn't the worst thing we could do, whether or not Flareth is mafia.

You guys are probably going to accuse me of bw, but honestly, everything's pretty much been said. imho Flareth is obvious Mafia, because she's honestly not even trying to defend herself, and instead just abstaining without providing a counterargument.

Flareth

Oh hey. I missed the night because of a friends Sweet 16 until 5 this morning.

So yeah.

I hate bandwagoning. I'll post next day.

Flareth

((Yay Sephiroth! I <4 Sephy! But Jenovah is waaaay better. PRAISE JENOVAH))

Edit was about my Sephiroth/Jenovah fanboying.

Sephiroth declared, "Five out of twelve is close enough to a majority for me!" The townspeople pushed Flareth forward as she stared wide-eyed at Sephie's hugely long sword. The town covered their eyes as Sephie stabbed her. Upon opening their eyes, they noticed that they probably made a huge mistake.

Flareth has been stabbed by Sephiroth; she was not mafia.

Sephiroth then added, "Make sure you send in your night actions, or they will be randomized. If you don't think you'll be here in time to send it in, send it in advance."

48 Hours for night actions.

Re: [Night Two] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Extending the Night Phase an additional 24 hours because if I killed everyone who forgot their night action the game would be over. And I really don't want to do a lot of randomizing.

Re: [Night Two] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

The night finally ended, and those playing Xehanort's "game" entered the square. They looked down and saw yet another disturbing sight: poor Nemec had apparently had her heart stolen during the night.

Nemec has lost her heart: she was not Mafia.

At this time, Sephiroth the Executioner appeared once again, this time intending to harangue the people.

"The only reason most of you are still alive is because this stupid game would have ended if I'd killed anyone who wasn't planning on doing anything. Instead, I slipped a good deal of you a glass of temporary-mind-control potion, so that you'd actually do something. Oh, Jenova, what am I gonna do with you idiots?"

24 hours for discussions, and please remember your night actions! If you're not gonna be here, send your night action in ahead of time!

Re: [Day Two] Kingdom Hearts Mafia

((YAY JENOVA REFERENCE YEEEEESSS))

Uhm. Yeah. Leads anyone? At all? We're absolutelu no where.

(Ahem no Hiikaru I wasn't one of the people who forgot their night actions :D)

I...don't really remember if we actually had any leads, but Zora of Termina, Manic Fame, St. Christopher and Patar haven't posted at all, unless I missed something.

Manic Fame

name-saying is my summoning call

Um, yeah, like, here. And from skimming the thread, it doesn't really look as if there's much to say. No leads, nothing.
Which really isn't that surprising considering it's only the second day. But meh.

Derp. Me too. I was planning to post today. School and getting into good high schools are having me busy. Yeah. Really no leads right now. I'm going to school so I have a reason for not posting

Back
Top Bottom