• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kingmaker Mafia III

Okay, so apparently, I can't abstain (Eifie said the rest of the nice villagers thirst for blood), but I don't want to vote anyone when there's no definite proof! So unless you guys really want Corphish-kabob 2: The Search for More Money, we'll need to discuss even more and see who's the most suspicious!

Wait, wasn't it established that if the head mason tried to recruit a mafia member, the mafia's kill that night would be cancelled and they would kill the head mason instead? That's what I was basing my assumptions on because that's what I remember. Please tell me if that's wrong.

x.x

Okay, whoops.

As for what Light said, I don't really see how anything Superbird has said so far makes him particularly suspicious. Care to elaborate?

It was a couple of things, but I don't remember what they were. I might actually lynch myself that this point.

Uh, you do realize that you can't lynch yourself, right Light? You guys have to convince me on who to execute. And I'm kinda getting the feeling that you want to be executed. So this brings me to a few theories:

>You're genuinely sorry for your mistake and, knowing that a lynch must happen, you're willing to die.

>You want me to lynch you because you're the hero.

>This is reverse psychology and you're mafia/hero/that-really-important-role-no-one-can-roleclaim and you're trying to get me to not vote for you.

So? Which is it?

I think it's pretty clear at this point that this is just one of those days for me.

(I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights okay)

Uh, you do realize that you can't lynch yourself, right Light? You guys have to convince me on who to execute. And I'm kinda getting the feeling that you want to be executed. So this brings me to a few theories:

>You're genuinely sorry for your mistake and, knowing that a lynch must happen, you're willing to die.

>You want me to lynch you because you're the hero.

>This is reverse psychology and you're mafia/hero/that-really-important-role-no-one-can-roleclaim and you're trying to get me to not vote for you.

... I would guess it's more of a joke? No roles /win/ by dying - the hero doesn't want to die, either, they're innocent. That first sounds just unlikely in general, and the second is digging pretty deep.

The most suspicious thing I've seen here is the "and I must stress I'm innocent" line from Superbird, but. He's been useful enough today.

Since we have to lynch, blazhy hasn't spoken, but she's been online, I think (though it's exam season, so).

I guess I didn't really see it as a joke, ha ha.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the hero virtually lynch-proof? If I execute the hero, I'll die, and I kind of like living. Sorry if I'm being a bit too thorough, really, but I want to make sure nothing is as suspicious as it seems.

I'll wait and see what Blazhy has to say, if anything.

I guess I didn't really see it as a joke, ha ha.

But, and correct me if I'm wrong, isn't the hero virtually lynch-proof? If I execute the hero, I'll die, and I kind of like living. Sorry if I'm being a bit too thorough, really, but I want to make sure nothing is as suspicious as it seems.

I'll wait and see what Blazhy has to say, if anything.

Lynch-proof, yes, but not death-proof - there are no doctors, so the mafia can just go ahead and kill hero as soon as they're revealed. And Light would have to be hugely suspicious of you to execute that gambit, I think. It just doesn't make much sense to me.

No doctors? Huh, how did I miss that? Okay, well, I see what you mean.

Looks like blazhy's offline. Should I execute her, or is there anyone else you guys can think of?

So I guess there's no inactive lynching.

Okay, I'm going to just randy-lynch it using the rng. Any objections?

I know, I know, randy-lynching is a really sloppy move, but the day is drawing to an end and I have to execute someone.

Okay, from 1 to 10 (if I get a 7 or 8, I'll just reroll), and I got...

9. Sorry, Wargle.

Execute: Wargle

BAM. The villagers thirst for Wargle's blood! Caught up in their bloodlust of niceness, they like, kill her or something. Too bad there wasn't a mean bone in her body.

Wargle is dead. She was a Just Plain Nice Guy.

48 hours for night actions.

Um... there are all of two night actions... let's just go...

Blah blah Superbird is dead. He was a Just Plain Nice Guy.

Better step it up, King Vanilla Mongoose! You have 48 hours to execute someone.

Everyone needs to say something today.

So, my sleep schedule is whack, but I just woke up from a good 12 hours. I was a bit suspicious of Mai for sweeping that weird Superbird statement under the rug (it would have been better than a randylynch), but Superbird flipping innocent kind of makes that a moot point.

(This is how it works IRL mafia guys. You voice your suspicions and then people discuss them back and forth. Around here people seem afraid to accuse other people, and that's only good for the mafia.)

Food for thought: our original kingmaker is possibly dead. I have suspicion that Superbird was the role-that-must-not-be-named because of the whole (and I must stress that I'm not) issue.

To get the ball rolling, I'll start by voicing my suspicions for you, Light. The whole sleep schedule thing can act as a cover even when it's true. You brought up the Superbird quote to try to lynch him, especially with the lack of leads in day one. Pouncing on that bit of text can easily be passed off as day one jitters.

why me

Okay so at this point, there are:

3 mafia
1 hero
1 kingmaker
2 nice guys

I could leave this up to the rng and still have pretty good odds of offing a mafia, but I think it's better if I hear from everyone first.

Honestly, given this set-up, there's not much "logic" involved. It's all based on gut feelings towards other players posts. It's not ideal for me, but I suppose I'll just have to deal with it for now.

Back
Top Bottom