• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least Favorite Pokemon?

Rhypherior and Mr. Mime. Both are so freaking retarded.

Don't forget Lucario. It's more so a dislike than utter hate. It looks too much like Mewtwo, and that just irks me, along with the fact that it replaced Mewtwo in Brawl. :(

ZUBATS and GOLBATS. In every fricking cave you find them like 3/4 of the time. Gaaa!!! I have a shiny of it because it is SO common but do I use it...NO!!! [/rant]
Well that pretty much sums up me. Except Jynx is so scary [/breastimplantedcreature].

Anyone who insults Eevee, all it's Eeveelutions, Skitty or Delcatty will DIE when I rampage on you.

Probopass it's my zodiac [I'll go with the old one]

From EeveeSkitty [/annoying]

390chimchar.png

I hate monkeys. It doesn't make it better that it has a fire butt and a screechy, obnoxious voice in the PMD anime. >.>

440happiny.png

-shudder-

122mrmime.png

Ick. It has huge, bulging fingers, tacky shoes and horns. Horns.

409rampardos.png
467magmortar.png
466electivire.png
462magnezone.png
464rhyperior.png

They're fat, stupid, pointless evo's to perfectly good pokemon.

Last edited:
TentacoolZubatGolbatGeodude
And all the other annoying Pokemon that differs from version to version that always get in your way.

arceus, for reasons that I've posted about in other threads.

stantler It's not that I actively dislike it, it's just that it's rather pointless.

(also Bidoof friggin' rocks)

I like Bidoof too. I don't think it's annoying. Mostly because Bibarel is a good HM slave :D And also I think it's actually cute-ish.

I love it because it's hilarious.

honestly do pokemon fans have no sense of humor because everyone is all "PROBOPASS SUXXX" or "BIDOOF SUXXX" or "LICKILICKY SUXXX" or "TANGROWTH SUXXX" and whatnot. well, all four of those pokemonstas are pure awesome. so, uh, you lose.

hmm let's see. these aren't in order since that would be hard since i dislike them all oh so very much

-glaceon
-umbreon
-espeon
-roselia
-rhyperior
-manaphy
-jirachi
-garchomp (gabite is cool though)
-blissey

Lickilicky RULES!
And D: 3 Eons, Manaphy, Jirachi, AND Blissey?
Shame. At least in my book.

Jynx. THE POKEMON HAS FREAKING BREASTS! AAAUUUGGGHHH! It's a purple-faced, weave-wearing, breast-implanted monster... *shuddersob* And to think it's the only Pokemon that can learn Lovely Kiss. Seriously, how can a kiss from that... THING... be lovely? *shuddersob* And it used to learn Thrash by level. Imagine a Jynx using Thrash! *dies*

Zubat and Bidoof annoy the crap out of me. It's like they take up half of the Pokemon in the entire world. in EVERY STINKING CAVE, the battles are a stupid Zubat half of the time. And to top it off, in the Sinnoh region, they can be found OUTSIDE OF CAVES AS WELL! And Bidoof. Look at the routes it can be found on in the Pokedex. ALMOST EVERY ROUTE! AUGH!

All so true, all so true...Agreed.

Lickilicky RULES!
And D: 3 Eons, Manaphy, Jirachi, AND Blissey?
Shame. At least in my book.

EEVEELUTIONS SHALL NOT BE INSULTED!!! *runs after o_O holding knife*
NEVER EVER EVER SHALL THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

hmm let's see. these aren't in order since that would be hard since i dislike them all oh so very much

-glaceon
-umbreon
-espeon
-roselia
-rhyperior
-manaphy
-jirachi
-garchomp (gabite is cool though)
-blissey

I REPEAT: NO EEVEELUTIONS SHALL BE INSULTED LIKE SO!!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THEM...*runs after Abufi holding even sharper knife*...

Last edited:
I like Infernape, but otherwise the rest of the Chimchar line creep me out. Monkeys are freaky. D:

All so true, all so true...Agreed.

EEVEELUTIONS SHALL NOT BE INSULTED!!! *runs after o_O holding knife*
NEVER EVER EVER SHALL THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

I REPEAT: NO EEVEELUTIONS SHALL BE INSULTED LIKE SO!!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THEM...*runs after Abufi holding even sharper knife*...
says the person who dare despise two of my favorite pokemon ;-; everyone hates poor probopass and i don't know many people who like grimer/muk. i personally like probopass because it looks hilarious and whatnot, and it has pretty good base defense and special defense, i think? i dunno why i like grimer and muk, actually, but i think they're cool all of a sudden for some reason. i can understand why people might dislike them though, they do look rather strange and i used to be annoyed in rse by the fact that grimers and such would keep popping up in fire path or whatever when i was looking for slugma/numel/torkoal.
i understand the appeal of the eeveelutions, some of them are rather creative (and jolteon is one of my favorite pokemon) but i don't like those three much because i find it a little annoying when people obsess over them sometimes, and i don't like glaceon's design much. i find espeon to be rather plain, admittedly it is kinda cute and it's more umbreon and glaceon that i dislike, not so much espeon actually, but i dunno, i'm not crazy about it. umbreon i mainly don't like because of how everyone and their mom loves it and says it's the best pokemon ever (well, that was the case at some forums i used to go to) and it seems as though almost every umbreon character people make up is emo. eh v_v

anyway, i'll stop rambling, and to stay on-topic, i'll add a couple more:
-luvdisc (i find it to be a little pointless, but i guess people could say that about any other pokemon)
-jinx (i still don't like it, but i don't mind it as much as i used to when i was little though. it scared the crap out of me back then)
-deoxys defense form (attack and speed forms are sorta cool, but defense form is all bulky and stuff)

Back
Top Bottom