• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Legend of the Stone Tablet (LST)

What should the school's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Why me of all people?))

Jason smirked. "I highly douubt that arm is stable enough to hold me up for long," he remarked. Twirling his hair between his fingers, he continued. "I fell out of a tree and broke both my legs. Doctors said I'd be in the wheelchair for a few weeks. That was two weeks ago," he stared.

Dawn's gaze was still fixed on the huge tree, but though her face remained stolid, her heart sank as she listened Jason's story. But it sounded like he wouldn't be in there for much longer, so that was good. She nodded absentmindedly, glancing backwards for a moment to make sure her hair hadn't gotten tangled. When Dawn looked ahead again, the tree was getting bigger and bigger, and with it, her heart beat was racing.

((How close are we to it?))

Tala dusted herself off as she got back to her feet. The large tree was no closer than it had been a few minutes ago - mostly because she had tripped and had been lying on the ground for the past minute. So, her mission to get there as slowly as possible was succeeding. She brushed back a strand of her, patted her clothes to get some grass off and continued to drag herself in the direction of the tree. She was going quite slowly, of course, so the boy in the wheelchair, currently being directed by another, caught up with her quite quickly before passing her by. She probably looked a bit odd - a kid with white hair? - but it didn't matter. They're all idiots who wouldn't understand, wouldn't listen to me and would only laugh if I told them anything. They don't know anything about anyone, especially me. I'll probably be the special case around here. Right. As if anything is wrong with me! And she continued in this vein for some time, making sure she wasn't going too fast.

"Little dude this arm can handle anything. Just watch." Stefan said as he held up Jason with only that hand and walked.
"Man this school seems to be so far away. When will we ev-HEY LOOK I THINK I CAN SEE IT!" he screamed as he saw the tall academy looming over the trees in the distance.

Jason craned his neck to see what the other teen was talking about. In the distance, he could see the tree and a few miles off from the tree, the teen spotted the dome of the school. "It's still a while away," he commented though, nodding back at Dawn in response to her own nod.

Back
Top Bottom