• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D2]

I was originally told I was Mew, but apparently DarkAura accidentally made two Mews, so she changed me to Celebi and I kept my role and alignment.

I don't really know how Celebi is bulletproof either. I wasn't given an explanation other than that (and 'you are protected from night time attacks').

Ok then, I'm an ex-bus driver, and my pokemon was Victini.

Yeah, nothing to say, but that baker thing still seems a bit broken unless the mafia have superpowers

I'd like to keep that a secret for now; but I will tell you if I gt anything interesting tonight.

K.
So I haven't posted at all for a while: I was on a trip. TO CALAFORNIA! ^-^

I'm an Innocent Arceus.
Working as a dentist. d: Derp.

With only a few votes, they lych RK-10.

His heart stops. As the night begins, his body transforms. A large creature with wings. It looks like a lugia, but isnt. He was Shadow Lugia!

RK-10 is dead. Mafia

48 hours for night actions

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [N2]

THIS IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!

The citezins awaken to two people missing; Chief Zackrai, and Light Yagami.

Chief Zackrai was sprawled on the floor, with a baker's hat.

Light Yagami was also on the floor, but had both an angry and surprised look. It looked like he attacked Chief Zackrai and was then attacked himself. Of course, it's a possibility. ;)

Both their Spirits rise from their bodies. Chief Zackrai looked at his body. His jaw wouldnt move. Thankfully, ghosts dont have jaws, so his ghost could speak.

Suddenly, one person started glowing. It looked like protection. but from what?

Chief Zackrai is dead. He was innocent.

Light Yagami is dead. He was the new mafia Don.

The baker is dead. 3 days to dispose of the mafia or everyone loses.

24 hours for lynching

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D3]

But unfortunately, we only have three days to win the game. Not-wahoo...
Okay, does anyone have anything at all to say? Or does anyone even remember what was going on during this game? 'cause I sure don't

Chief Zackrai, who did you inspect?

Anyone who received bread survives for an extra Day after the limit, iirc.

NOOOO
ok
you know what
roleclaim!
i stop people from talking during the day phase.
Useless now,I guess. d:

wwell wwhatevver

Last night I inspected Light Yagami on a hunch. Guess what? He wwas the neww don. Needless to say, he wwas probably a little dubious of my claim, but I wwas telling the wwhole truth. Have fun getting the last mafia wwithout my all-seeing eye, guys.

Side note: I also learned that someone attacked Light soon after I inspected him. That is wwhy he's dead, and that means you guys still havve a vvigilante.

Questions, though: am I allowed to lynch and/or givve instructions to the livving players? I'm wwondering because I havve been right twwice so far and I wwould like to see the innocents win.

Ghosts may speak, but are prevented from lynching or using their night actions.

(Psst! new family guy on right now on fox)

Edit: Seing i was ninja'd, you cannot lynch, but you may help them as you please by posting. Your basiclly still playing, but you cant lynch nor use your night action. Other than that, you play as normal

Edit 2: Chief Zackrai, what do you mean by give instructions?

Back
Top Bottom