• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D4]

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D2]

Okay, so we know Mai, RTB, Glace, and Coroxn are Innocent.
That means that either Flower Doll, Mystic, Werefish, or WQ is Mafia.

ROLECLAIM TIME

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D3]

yay this is alive
yay I'm alive... strach that, I forgot I died in this game.
I have nothing

Werefish5 can be left alone now, generally speaking; she hasn't been on since 8/21 and therefore can be trusted not to come online for a while. If she's mafia then there probably won't be a kill the next day.

We need to lynch now, no abstaining. So!

Mystic, you're probably mafia. Why? For one, I was silenced day one and why the hell would an innocent want to do that? Innocent silencers make no sense, and are almost never useful. Also, you never voted for RK-10 (who was the other mafia, if you don't remember). And this, which was probably so you could find someone to kill. Sorry if you're actually innocent, but it's getting down to the wire here and as LS99 implied we have a one in three chance of getting the mafia.

ROLECLAIM TIME
I already roleclaimed as bulletproof Celebi a page or two back, but you all were suspicious of me for whatever reason. :/

Anyway, I'm going to go with Mai's reasoning and vote for Mystic. Town-aligned silencer makes no sense to me, either.

I stood no chance with Jirachi alive because gradually everyone would be inspected, so I decided it was better to attempt to make everyone else loose with me Xp.

problem, regular role people?

Trollface_HD.jpg

oh well.d:
you're one innocent down then.
nice knowing you guys.
*salute*

So the day ends with Mystic being lynched.

A note comes from her body.

"To Do;

1. stay alive with innocents

2. Make sure a Dentist isnt the same as Siliencer."

They made a big mistake, cause the strongest Pokemon known to man is now out.

Mystic is dead. She was an Innocent Arceus workin' as a dentist. =P

48 hours for night actions

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [N3]

The sun rises over the town.

The villagers were expecting someone gone, and there was! Flower Doll was no where to be seen!

Suddenly, a bush rustles. Flower Doll stumbles from it! She seems to be limping.

No one knows how she lived- oh wait, noes, they might knoes, it couldz be lucki doctoors or sumting! =P

No one died.

48 hours for lynchings!

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia [D2]

Uhh....
So...
Wat do?

Any objections to lynching werefish?

Last edited:
Werefish5. But Flower Doll still needs to claim; it's just about equally likely that she forgot to send in a night action as well.

Back
Top Bottom