• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

Day 5, The Dragonfly Family

So I haven’t visited these guys in about 5 days, so I was pretty optimistic about the whole thing. I mean, Eric was learning to cook and was even beginning to socialize, Cheetah and Flora were decent and Zeph had only shown mild signs of sociopathic behaviour. Sure, Jetx was a manic depressive, but he was starting to get some hobbies. I thought nothing special would happen.
I’m a moron.

snapshotd4426f2e9587ca1og8.jpg

Five minutes in, Eric and Cheetah have nervous breakdowns because of the untidiness in the house, despite being mere feet away from the cause of the depression.

snapshotd4426f2e3587ce9fn9.jpg

Anxiously awaiting the inevitable Cholera outbreak.

Here’s something I probably haven’t told you before, whenever Eric has nothing to do, he will obsessively scrub the hell out of the kitchen counter next to the fridge. And only that one. Multiple times per day.
When he’s done killing the last cell on the counter, Cheetah suggests something and they hit the dance floor like it’s Saturday Night Fever.
Only with added autism, rotten food and depression.
snapshotd4426f2e5587d2dlz4.jpg

Hey there sexy lady *eyebrow wiggle*

snapshotd4426f2eb587d3eyz1.jpg

‘I call this the “OH JESUS FUCK THE PAIN”’

We haven’t had any ‘Eric is a dick’ moments lately so here’s Zeph asking him to play Red Hands and Eric’s all “RED HANDS WHAT THE HELL GOSH ARE YOU RETARDED”
snapshotd4426f2e7587d43ab4.jpg

The teens gossip about Jetx and how he burnt his meal once. Burning food is one of the most shameful acts in Simworld and all those who commit this act are shunned by all and must go and live far away, in a place inhabited by trolls and malodorous perverts like New Malden.

Random awww moment:
snapshotd4426f2ed587d4cry3.jpg

kittyfacevf5.gif

Never mind, he’s tried napping five times in a row now and every time he’s awakened by Flora’s piano playing. Yet he tries again and again, showing that he truly has no learning curve.

snapshotd4426f2e7587d74hv8.jpg

Cheetah gives Eric a noogie and his neck suddenly snaps towards the camera to give us an expression three times as horrified and intense than that of any Manson victim.

Jetx comes back from work and goes directly to sleep while Cheetah starts making some semolina for herself. The bus arrives and triggers the hive-mind that makes all the kids leave for school.
It’s starting smoke now, and the only person in the house is asleep.
And, well.

snapshotd4426f2e3587d89cd0.jpg

Shit.

snapshotd4426f2e1587d8epk6.jpg

Jetx, who’d probably forgotten to take his pills or something, runs down from upstairs and proceeds to stand as close as possible to the fire.
And no, unlike this picture would make you believe, Jetx is not on fire.

snapshotd4426f2ed587d97wf6.jpg

This is incredibly awesome.

The fire brigade appears and a female fire-fighter extinguishes the fire. We can see here how close the Sims are to reality, as the stove isn’t damaged, the food is still in the pan and Jetx just takes an abandoned bowl from the table and goes to wash it. Yes, he is in his underwear in the kitchen with a woman who just put out a life-threatening fire but that’s just how Jetx rolls.

He proceeds to read a book and erupt into a cloud of green stink, and as one p.m. rolls around he goes to play his usual dart game. Of course, still in his underwear.

The teen come home from school with a valley girl and go and show their reports to Jetx, then Eric goes to play the piano.

snapshotd4426f2ed589812hi8.jpg

About five hours after she prepared it, Cheetah fetches the semolina. This food was on fire earlier that day and Jetx couldn’t even get his act together long enough to clean it.
And, of course, Cheetah eats it, despite the fact that it in flames hours earlier and is now attracting flies and emanating green more strongly than a Chernobyl victim.

I’d like to point out that one of Eric’s wants is to get saved from death.

snapshotd4426f2ef589835ce1.jpg

I’m not sure what happened here, but I think Eric’s cheerleader friend made a pass at Cheetah and got rebuked or something, not sure. Either way she’s depressingly checking out Cheetah’s boobies.

As soon as Flora comes home she puts her homework on the ground and falls asleep on the sidewalk. Good plan, little girl.

snapshotd4426f2e958984ark9.jpg

EA GAMES CHALLENGE EVERYTHING

snapshotd4426f2e3589860kq4.jpg

Also the Dragonflies are apparently growing Opium or something.

Alright, because every single fucking visitor has freeloaded our pool and our family never uses it, I’ve come to a decision.
snapshotd4426f2e3589877pq6.jpg

Pool’s closed due to AIDS.

snapshotd4426f2e158988fva7.jpg

Hahahaha.

Nothing really special happened for a few hours and everything looks peaceful, so I was even considering finishing up at 23:00 instead of midnight becau
snapshotd4426f2e7589890bd7.jpg

are you fucking kidding me.

snapshotd4426f2e7589895xs2.jpg

This time the fire was Eric’s fault, he was making spaghetti and lost his train of thought or something and went to answer the phone midway through and then went to the loo. This was his face the last few seconds the fire was there:
snapshotd4426f2e358989dgt5.jpg

“He has the power ... an evil destructive force.”
I’m pretty sure he just tried to kill everyone. Why? Piano. This is evidenced even more by the fact that he went to play a melancholic melody as the fire-fighter was leaving.
Eric’s fucked up. Forget autism, he’s a full-blown sociopath!

And he’s not the only one. This is what Zeph did while panic raged downstairs:
snapshotd4426f2e55898aasq2.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e55898afvn7.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e55898b3yg7.jpg

snapshotd4426f2ed5898b7bq7.jpg

“FREEEEDOOMMMM”

And then he showered, cleaned up the broken doll house and burnt his food in the toy oven. Meanwhile, Flora is still sleeping on the sidewalk.

These people.
These people.

Wow. Just wow.

Words cannot express the insanity of today.

Smart, Flora...Sleeping on the sidewalk is the bet and safest way to get sleep.

I bet she's gonna get run over. :D

Okay, so to relieve my laughter, I'm going to look at the most evil pictre in the history of the Pokemon anime:

THIS.

That was pretty awesome. I loved Zeph's little evil=plot expression before he wrecks the doll house...

I know. That is the evilest face ever, after what I already posted. NOTHING gets eviller than that.

Also, Zephie with an -ie (aka my sister) laughed evilly at the sight of Zeph's face.

Nothing really special happened for a few hours and everything looks peaceful, so I was even considering finishing up at 23:00 instead of midnight becau

snapshotd4426f2e7589895xs2.jpg

This time the fire was Eric’s fault, he was making spaghetti and lost his train of thought or something and went to answer the phone midway through and then went to the loo. This was his face the last few seconds the fire was there:

I’m pretty sure he just tried to kill everyone. Why? Piano. This is evidenced even more by the fact that he went to play a melancholic melody as the fire-fighter was leaving.
Eric’s fucked up. Forget autism, he’s a full-blown sociopath!

“FREEEEDOOMMMM”

And then he showered, cleaned up the broken doll house and burnt his food in the toy oven. Meanwhile, Flora is still sleeping on the sidewalk.

These people.
These people.

Yes... Me and Zeph are planning something... Bwahaha...

We are the Dragonfly family. We will burn your food.

Except for Flora, who will sleep on your sidewalk.

:D

Oh my gosh these people are hilariously insane/moronic.

Okay, the first person to die will be Jetx. Seriously, he's going to get killed. And then Zeph's face? Priceless.

And here I thought we weren't going to have any fires. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed. :D

Highlights of the Day said:
Day 5, The Dragonfly Family

So I haven’t visited these guys in about 5 days, so I was pretty optimistic about the whole thing. I mean, Eric was learning to cook and was even beginning to socialize, Cheetah and Flora were decent and Zeph had only shown mild signs of sociopathic behaviour. Sure, Jetx was a manic depressive, but he was starting to get some hobbies. I thought nothing special would happen.
I’m a moron.

snapshotd4426f2e3587ce9fn9.jpg

Here’s something I probably haven’t told you before, whenever Eric has nothing to do, he will obsessively scrub the hell out of the kitchen counter next to the fridge. And only that one. Multiple times per day.
When he’s done killing the last cell on the counter, Cheetah suggests something and they hit the dance floor like it’s Saturday Night Fever.
snapshotd4426f2e5587d2dlz4.jpg

snapshotd4426f2eb587d3eyz1.jpg

The teens gossip about Jetx and how he burnt his meal once. Burning food is one of the most shameful acts in Simworld and all those who commit this act are shunned by all and must go and live far away, in a place inhabited by trolls and malodorous perverts like New Malden.

Random awww moment:
snapshotd4426f2ed587d4cry3.jpg

kittyfacevf5.gif

snapshotd4426f2e7587d74hv8.jpg

Cheetah gives Eric a noogie and his neck suddenly snaps towards the camera to give us an expression three times as horrified and intense than that of any Manson victim.

Jetx comes back from work and goes directly to sleep while Cheetah starts making some semolina for herself. The bus arrives and triggers the hive-mind that makes all the kids leave for school.
It’s starting smoke now, and the only person in the house is asleep.
And, well.

snapshotd4426f2e3587d89cd0.jpg

Shit.

snapshotd4426f2e1587d8epk6.jpg

Jetx, who’d probably forgotten to take his pills or something, runs down from upstairs and proceeds to stand as close as possible to the fire.
And no, unlike this picture would make you believe, Jetx is not on fire.

The fire brigade appears and a female fire-fighter extinguishes the fire. We can see here how close the Sims are to reality, as the stove isn’t damaged, the food is still in the pan and Jetx just takes an abandoned bowl from the table and goes to wash it. Yes, he is in his underwear in the kitchen with a woman who just put out a life-threatening fire but that’s just how Jetx rolls.

He proceeds to read a book and erupt into a cloud of green stink, and as one p.m. rolls around he goes to play his usual dart game. Of course, still in his underwear.

I’d like to point out that one of Eric’s wants is to get saved from death.

As soon as Flora comes home she puts her homework on the ground and falls asleep on the sidewalk. Good plan, little girl.

snapshotd4426f2e958984ark9.jpg

EA GAMES CHALLENGE EVERYTHING

Alright, because every single fucking visitor has freeloaded our pool and our family never uses it, I’ve come to a decision.
snapshotd4426f2e3589877pq6.jpg

Pool’s closed due to AIDS.

snapshotd4426f2e158988fva7.jpg

Hahahaha.

This was his face the last few seconds the fire was there:

“FREEEEDOOMMMM”

These people.
These people.

:D

Random Sim story:

*kitchen burning*

*Nanny comes downstairs to look at the fire while holding a child*

Zephie, Vicki and me: ...Idiot.

Random Sim story:

*burglar comes*
*stuffs four ginormous pictures that take up the whole wall, a personal steam room, an aquarium that the adults can swim in, the basket ball court, and a skydiving simulator in a little bag with the money sign on it*
*runs away*
*person wakes up and throws a fit that the steam room is gone. She slept while the burglar took the picture above her head*

xP

MY LADY MADE TOASTER PASTRIES THAT DIDN'T BURN!!!!

EDIT: She's an older Flora, I swear. I bought her an easel to see if she likes Arts and Crafts (and to ocupy her) and she painted that picture. :D

And I trapped Mr. Maid in the Bathroom because Man was getting a bubble bath. (The shower/tub was broken and kept leaking.) :D\

And, after two days, Man and Lady are gonna go on a date. :D

Last edited:
Man and Lady are now Man and Wife. :D And on vacation. :D

Wife needs hygiene. There's a helicopter, and it's making her stench flow from her armpits. :D

Aww...don't be sad, Icalasari!

EDIT: Those of you from Murkrowcaverns that I actually remember (AKA ZC, SE, me, Chaos, and Murky herself), congratulations, you are now part of the Caverns family.

Yeah, it's kinda a ripoff of this.

And guess what?

I GAVE THEM A PIANO! :D

Last edited:

“FREEEEDOOMMMM”

Back
Top Bottom