• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

Sweet update. Yes to preggers. But will it be named after a forumer or a regular name? If a member, Jax (The character I wanted to get in) can be it.

I think I'll just come up with something on the spot, to be honest. But I don't know, we'll see :I

EDIT: Also since I won't be here for most of August I'll try to get a couple of updates in.

snapshotd4426f2e73ae77dpp2.jpg

Hohoho, here’s something I hadn’t noticed before leaving.
Let’s open a poll: is Eric gay, straight or will he dedicate his life to the art of piano-playing and die old and bitter?*
*Anyone who votes for anything other than the last option is a fool

It’s Friday night and the only person awake is Flora. Eric and Cheetah are the worst teenagers ever :I

Meanwhile, Jetx returns from his job and I discover he got promoted to Convenience Store Clerk. Remember how he did that retarded promotion dance last time, Yeah, he doesn’t even bother with it this time.
Oh Jetx, you are truly broken.

snapshotd4426f2e93ae7b2hr4.jpg

NOT CREEPY

Flora’s just chilling out now, playing the piano, doing the dishes, bein’ cool.
Oh, and Jetx’s current main want is to find love. Pfffft.

FUCKING HELL
snapshotd4426f2ed3ae7dbft7.jpg

JETX HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE ALIENS HE’S GONNA GET RAPED
FUCK THIS SHIT WHERE DO I PUT A GODDAMN GREEN BABY
WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBOURS SAY A FUCKING GREEN BABY
And while everyone despairs Flora takes out the trash because she’s pretty chill.

Pffhaha Zeph suddenly gets a ‘New Family Member’ want, great timing there buddy. ಠ_ಠ

snapshotd4426f2e13ae7eben5.jpg

Erm. Holy bug Batman, Jetx’s corpse floats in mid-air while his states go apeshit and it’s impossible to communicate with him.

snapshotd4426f2e93ae7f6re0.jpg

I always love how children pull this little bench out of their ass whenever they need to reach something that’s placed in a high spot. This magic power would save Tom Cruise, David Miscavige and other McCains a lot of trouble.

snapshotd4426f2ef593daflt0.jpg

Flora harvests the opium, hopefully our family will get some more money. Or at least be high all the time. The difference would be unnoticeable, really.

snapshotd4426f2ef593db5sm7.jpg

I want to reiterate that yes, Eric CAN cook. Just look at his gleeful expression at having completed his, erm, traditional Russian cubes.

snapshotd4426f2ef593dd1gg7.jpg

Zeph complains about the lack of ways to get to the sink and makes me doubt his mental capacities once more.

snapshotd4426f2e7593ddfpm8.jpg

Jetx comes back just in time to go to work. Oh, those aliens~

snapshotd4426f2ef593deefo6.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e9593df0dl0.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e3593df2wz8.jpg

Yeah Flora, you do that. creep

Guys, I think Eric broke.
snapshotd4426f2e5593e1abq4.jpg

snapshotd4426f2ed593e28ue9.jpg

snapshotd4426f2eb593e2ezm5.jpg

Wuss.
So he goes to do some therapeutical counter scrubbing.

snapshotd4426f2ed593e37og4.jpg

IT'S-A ME, MARIO

Jetx comes back from work. He’s been preggers for nine hours now which is sort of weird but eh.

snapshotd4426f2e3593e54yc1.jpg

Jetx tries to claw his eyes out to remove the horrible space-rape.
YOU CAN’T UNSEE IT

snapshotd4426f2ed593e5cud2.jpg

Cheetah goes to hug her dead-beat, pregnant father figure, which I thought was nice :)

snapshotd4426f2ed593e67pr3.jpg

Hahaha, missed the good bit, but Phoenix tried to hug Zeph to which he responded with a big ‘fffuucckkk yyyuuouuu’

snapshotd4426f2e9593e87hm6.jpg

Here’s Phoenix and Edgeworth being gay by the AIDS pool because I can.

snapshotd4426f2e1593e95cx1.jpg

Phoenix tries to dance with Eric. Guess what his reaction was.
Seriously though, Eric’s only pleasures are either fucking creepy or self-obsessed. Take his wants: Escape Death, See a Ghost, Reach Creativity Level 7 and Get Into Private School.

Welp, that’s all for today folks, and what a day it’s been. Alien kidnapping, alien rape resulting in male pregnancy for our favourite manic depressive, emotional breakdown for our favourite autistic sociopath and an in-game warning that the kids are going to beome teenagers, in two days.
What a day.

:3 I love this thread.

Guys. Guys. Guys.

When you're replying to this thread please don't make your entire post just quoted images and some repetitive comment like 'this thread is awesome' or 'XD.' It's obnoxious, makes the page harder to load, and stretches it out to all hell. If you have to quote something just quote the text that accompanies the images -- but only those that you really enjoyed.

I'm sure there's a way you can express how funny this thread is without being annoying. Quoting the images is totally unnecessary because we ~all just saw them~.

That being said, I've always meant to do something like this before -- once I did, but it was a family of eight sims in such a ridiculously huge mansion that the game was too slow to actually play. I have a feeling this is turning out better. :B

I've just feverishly read the whole thing 'cause I missed it before. And just... <3 If I could be put into the next household or something? XD

The name of your sim, first names only: Storme

Female

Skin: White
Hair: Brown
Eye color: Green

Hair Style: Shoulder-length-ish, messy.

Facial Appearance including makeup, glasses, and beards: no beard, make-up or glasses. :P A scar would be nice though.

Attire: Jeans, a comfortable-looking plain shirt. Barefoot, if you have that option. I haven't played in a while, so my memory of it is faulty...

Birth Sign: Taurus

Aspiration: Knowledge

Career: Legionnaire
--------------------------
And I find your commentary the meaning of epic. it's so funny! XD I end up having to stifle my laughter because people are giving me weird looks.

If you read the whole thread you should have known there will be NO MORE HOUSEHOLDS.

Seriously people stop saying "Hey name the baby after me," or "Can I join?"

She said no already. :|

Of all things to think of...

Flora's just like "Ooh, hey, look, Eric's gonna get hugged by the spiky haired dude. :D"

:D

I believe she is thinking about knowledge.
Indeed, though knowledge is wasted on this family.
Played through two days, will have double-update on Sunday, with the kids' birthday party (it was lame).

Also, Flora and Zeph/Castform, tell me what kind of clothes your teenage selves should wear.
When Zeph grew up he ended up with Eric's clothes and Flora has a black dress that looks too dressy for daily wear :/

Just because this thread is too awesome and cannot die:

Yay double update 8D Twice as much hilarious captions to read through.

This would go well in the "You laugh you lose" thread.

Back
Top Bottom