• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

uuugghh I'm sooo sorry you guys, I've just been busy with my trips to Holland and Portugal and the hole in my roof and I just remembered I still have to empty the washing machine and make lunch but
I will update today

Female
---
Jax (You don't have to ^_^)
Aria
Kira

Male
----
Zeke
John
Rob

How are those for alien names?

Nice update. And hooray for Private School!

Now, Zeph's clothes as a teen. For the top, maybe something colourful and happy like he has at the moment, and then just ordinary jeans for the bottom.

Name the alien Deoxys, Yoda, or Chewbacca if it's a boy, and for a girl...

i got nothing

Allodapósmoro. Alien baby.

Or Prasinipaidikítouthanatou. Green child of death.

Or just ignore my suggestions completely.

What does it look like anyway? Is it like in the original Sims where you're just kissing and then the pop-up box comes and just BOOM appears next to the people, or is it a really grose thing that you don't want to take a screenshot of but will just to make us throw up?

Well, first they have to be in bed, and then you choose 'Try for baby' from the actions list on the bed. Justlike with 'Woohoo', they go under the covers and the bed stars shaking around and they sort of yell and laugh and things, sparks fly, whatever. If you're successful, you hear a lullaby, and then over the next three days the woman gets bigger and bigger until you get a cutscene where they're surrounded by people, you hear her in pain and suddenly someone turns around holding a baby.

As for alien babies, it's the same process except there's no, erm, visible baby-making process, the man just gets abducted and comes back later pregnant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom