• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's play the Sims 2!

Ahaha. Your names all suck.

You need to name it "Slitheen", or something. >:3

Or maybe just a really normal name. Maybe like, Amy or James?
I like Lord Xenu too. :x

OHOHOH!
EMPORER STATHENHOPH!

I like Lord Xenu best. ;D
Ack it's been so long since I could laugh really hard at the Dragonfly family......I know it takes a while to update but if there's something wrong with your computer I can fix that! *gets axe*

I'm sure she can find it on her own without you lot bumping it every two hours. Discussiom about alien baby names = coolio. Bumping = spam. I'll warn you if you keep bumping.

I've only said this about seven million times, which just proves that either I'm actually not posting these things and everything I do is a hallucination in which case fuck, or you're not listening to me.

emotholyom0.gif
UPDATE
emotholyom0.gif

The Dragonfly Family, Day 8

snapshotd4426f2eb59bd0cvg3.jpg

Pfff aw look at that little bump. And as the Sims 2 is rich in stereotypes, the girls are all over him now.

snapshotd4426f2ef59bcd7ej2.jpg

Don’t you start being emo or I’ll punch you in the fucking throat.

snapshotd4426f2e559bcd3vv4.jpg

To make up for the faggy dancing the previous day, Eric pulls faces at himself in the mirror because it makes him feel tough and manly :D

snapshotd4426f2e559bd11zw1.jpg

Jetx desperately tries to shoo Cheetah out of the bathroom so he can take a shower and Cheetah pretty much tells him to go fuck himself while she continues to check out her face in the mirror.
Bitch.

snapshotd4426f2e959bd17wb6.jpg

HEY LIL’ GUY IT’S YOUR BIG DAY :)

snapshotd4426f2e559bd18hm8.jpg

YOURS TOO BUT TO A LESSER EXTENT BECAUSE PERIODS SUCK ASS

Aww. I hope he’s not crying ):

snapshotd4426f2e759bd28yf9.jpg

LAST TIME THIS HAPPENS or at least ‘till the facehugger shows up.

snapshotd4426f2e159bd8faj5.jpg

Eric broke the piano.
Is anyone surprised.

snapshotd4426f2e559bd2ecr9.jpg

Note that while he’s thinking about food he’s going upstairs to play with Flora, which is slightly menacing.

snapshotd4426f2eb59bd39bo2.jpg

Jetx invites Phoenix over because he wants them to be friends. Little did he know Phoenix was now a ZOMBIE AAAAAAA

PRIVATE/PUBLIC SCHOOL TIME

Doesn’t the uniform look spiffy?
snapshotd4426f2e759bd3dlr7.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e759bd41eo6.jpg

Flora has a black hole under her dress.
What
snapshotd4426f2ef59bd43xv5.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e559bd3erh3.jpg

):>

We’ll have a party when you come home, kiddies!

snapshotd4426f2ed59bd9ebx0.jpg

Exclusively, you may use the pool today, but come back tomorrow and I’ll kill you.

It’s eleven in the morning, he’s got a guest and he goes and sleeps in his underwear.
Some things never change.

snapshotd4426f2e959bdb9iv8.jpg

Imagine a Manic Depressive, wrought with sorrow, sleeping the day away on his pregnancy leave when two teenagers burst into the room and start shouting wildly about their A+ grade.
The Manic Depressive cheers and smiles but inwardly cries and feels like punching everyone and shouting ‘WHY DO YOU DO THIS’
The Manic Depressive is me.

Ahaha one of Cheetah’s wants is ‘Jetx Meets Aliens!’
She’s horrible.

snapshotd4426f2e559bdd3so6.jpg

B-B-B-BUMP EXPANSIOON

I made Jetx throw a party and from the limited roster of characters to invite Jetx called Phoenix, the headmaster, that douche from the first day and two kids I don’t remember nor care about.

snapshotd4426f2eb59bde6gy8.jpg

Welp, here goes nothing. PUBERTY POWERS ACTIVATE

snapshotd4426f2e159bdebjz1.jpg

I’m pretty sure Zeph’s being ignored. At least if he gets depressed it’ll fit his artist persona.

snapshotd4426f2e159bdeepa8.jpg

Suddenly everyone goes insane and they pull out these rollers and paper trumpets from goddamn nowhere.

snapshotd4426f2ed59bdf1au1.jpg

This looks like a redneck wedding.

snapshotd4426f2ef59bdf5gx3.jpg

Oh come oooon.
Zeph, I’m sure you look up to Eric but don’t steal his fucking clothes D:<

snapshotd4426f2e159bdf6oo7.jpg

And Flora stole Cheetah’s party dress.
Oh you kids.

snapshotd4426f2e759bdfbtk3.jpg

Everyone grabs some cake and makes small talk but no one does anything to have fun so the party fails.
Flora and Zeph take swigs from the bottles behind the bar when no one’s looking.

snapshotd4426f2e359be11kb7.jpg

But yeah, everything’s going pretty well. No one having it off on the kitchen table, no one lying in a puddle of vomit, nothing creepy. I’m pleasantly surpri
snapshotd4426f2e159be12ou4.jpg

Fucking Sims.

snapshotd4426f2eb59be23sg7.jpg

Okay seriously. She goes through her whole childhood without a single accident and the day she turns 16 or whatever she wets herself.
These people.

The party ends and, well.
snapshotd4426f2e359be2dmf8.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e359be2diq9.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e159be2fks5.jpg

snapshotd4426f2e759be2frw3.jpg

All’s well in Simland.

Bonus: Here's what the family looks like now:
sims22008080318330490ig5.bmp

Girl permanently in her party dress, pregnant man, gay autist, snark girl and clone boy.
Well,

snapshotd4426f2ef59bdf5gx3.jpg

He looks kinda stupid in that picture.

Before he was so cuuuuuuuute DD:

Now we look forward to Cheetah and Eric growing up instead :3

Back
Top Bottom