• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Macbeth Mafia [Day 8]

You could still be lying

(or lady macbeth is already dead, since the role list says lady macbeth turns up innocent)

I HAVE MORES INFOS!

RK-9 is obviously Lady macbeth....cause...it's obvious.

I think....or he's alien...

Guuuuuuuuys, it's not like it even matters. I'll kill you two off in the night using whatever order and then go off to do my happy mafia serial murders. I've 8een handling this pretty much on my own and o8viously it's far too difficult for the town to dispose of one single troll who happens to 8e almost god tier.

(This must be horribly obnoxious to people who don't read Homestuck. Also I realize how hard it is to get rid of me using this setup.)

Anyhow, in a day or two I'll ascend and laugh. So there~~~~~~~~

Well, there we go. Mai, the rightful king, has chosen to be merciful this fine evening. Joyous, indeed.

But what will come this night?

nobody has died.

48 hours for all those night actions everyone has to send.

Good morning, Macbeths. How does it feel to finally rule Scotland, after all this hard work? It must be exciting! Now you can begin your long reign over a pile of corpses. Good job.

Anyway, RK-9 was killed in the night, for realz this time. He was not mafia.

Mafia wins, I'll put up the log in a bit.

Well, this was fun. The outcome was pretty expectable, though! Who was Macduff?

I'll admit I expected to die quite some time ago. The setup makes the mafia don pretty hard to kill, though! Was definitely working against you guys.

I'll just 8e over here.

I was lady Macbeth, X3!

no one suspected me in the beginning, and when you guys did suspect me, macbeth was ruler! =D

THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY POST? \:B
ANYWAY, CONGRATS ON NOT FOOLING ANYBODY
SERIOUSLY, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MACBETH DIDN'T KILL YOU FUCKASSES A LONG TIME AGO
JEGUS KRYST

tehlogz said:
Macbeth - Mai

Lady Macbeth - DarkAura

Duncan - Coroxn

Donalbain – Doc Scratch

Malcolm - Glace

Macduff - Squirrel

Lady Macduff – Flower Doll

Banquo - Legendaryseeker99

Witches – KR-9 (There are three of you, and each of you has the ability to bring someone back to life, at the cost of their own life. ie, in the beginning you have three lives and three chances to revive someone. If you are targeted by a kill action, you lose one of those lives and that life's ability to revive someone. If you use the revival ability, you also lose one of your lives. If you lose all three lives through your own doing or through others than you are out of the game.

You win with the town, and can send in up to one revival action each night after tonight.)

Night 0

LadyMacbeth/DarkAura targets Squirrel/Macduff
LadyMacDuff/FlowerDoll targets Squirrel/Macduff
I tell Flowerdoll that her target was not mafia.
I kill Squirrel, naming him not mafia.

Macduff/Squirrel is dead.
Duncan is King.

Day 1

No kills

Night 1

Flower Doll investigates Mai.

I tell Flower Doll Mai is Mafia.

Day 2

Abstain

Night 3

Nothing

Day 4

Flower Doll is Executed

Night 4

Mai target's Doc Scratch, who is killed.

Day 5

Abstain

Night 5

Mai targets and kills Glace.

Day 6

Mai is executed—OH WAIT NO. MAI WAS MACBETH AND AS WE ALL KNOW NO MAN OF WOMAN BORN CAN BLAHBLAHBLAH. In a fit of rage, Mai turns on King Duncan, stabbing his eyes.

Pulling the crown off the limp head of Coroxn, Mai claims the throne.

Night 6

Mai targets RK-10
RK-10 protects DarkAura
RK-10 has lost one life.

Day 7
Mai kills Legendaryseeker99.

Night 7
Mai targets RK-10
RK-10 has lost his second life.

Day 8

abstain D:

Night 8
mai targets rk10, he loses his third life.

Game over. Mafia win.

Back
Top Bottom