• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Awards [Voting/Discussion]

Re: Mafia Awards

Can I nominate my own game for 'most shocking win'? I mean, everyone died and it was caused by a terrorist/independent lover match... Viki and Clover were great!

EDIT: oh we're meant to PM well I'm LAZY

I think best mafia win counts as well for best mafia strategy.... Wait... there's been fishing brother wins? I guess I'll add it then.

... What would a fishing brother win be? I'd like to see a best innocent win category to parallel the others. [/Would so nominate Homestuck Troll Mafia if she even had the will to finish it!]

Thing is I think I might stop adding categories, we're having trouble filling the ones we have.

I think our categories are set. Any categories that do not have more than 2 people I think will be removed from the awards.

I think the best mafia, best alien, and best lover wins should give credit to the GM and the Winners if a nominate wins.

just saying.....

I please read through your posts, I had to reread that last one to understand it.

Ok I think you misunderstand... It's not best alien as in the player... it's the best alien win. The best mafia win. The best lover win. Also I'm already doing that. Please look at the first post before complaining I'm not giving certain people credit thanks.

Just casually; would I be eligible for best new player? I did join a few years ago but I disappeared and only came back around a month ago. shut up dragon you are in one active mafia game you haven't proved anything

... What would a fishing brother win be?

Me and LS won Lord of the Flies Mafia rather wonderfully, in which we were Sam n' Eric, the fishing brothers. I kind was not there throughout the whole thing, and me and him were the last ones alive with one mafia. I think that's pretty awesome. No lose situation.

Just casually; would I be eligible for best new player? I did join a few years ago but I disappeared and only came back around a month ago. shut up dragon you are in one active mafia game you haven't proved anything

Well, you're a great GM at the least! Improbably Role Mafia would have been extremely fun if I didn't die night one. >(

Re: Mafia Awards [Nominations/Discussion]

Windragon: I don't think you qualify for best new player, but maybe most improved? Send in the nomination if you feel so.

I joined the mafia players group around a month and a half ago. ?? And I'd feel weird nominating myself so no I'll just uh vote later.

She means to sign up in the sign ups on the top *points upward*

*facepalms thyself*

did not see post 35.

=(

Still looking for more nominations. There are a couple categories that will be removed otherwise, and we only have two people for best player?

Back
Top Bottom