• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

How about if they joined the mafia games between May 1st and Now.

I think i know who dies the most. *looks at mai*

Umm, would anyone like an Artemis Fowl mafia game?

I'm thinking that Artemis could have a role that could elude all mafia, vig, and even alien kills!

However, there is a 5 percent chance he will be outsmarted and a 10 percent chance he will be out smarted by jon Spiro.

The LEP (innocent) could consist of Holly, Foaly, Commander Root, Commander Vinyaya, and a few LEP vanilla.

The mafia could be Opal Koboi, Jon Spiro, Julius Roots' brother (forgot his name!), Mervall, and Descant.

The other innocents could be Artemis, Butler, Juliet, Mulch, N*1, Qwan, and Doodah Day.

and there could be some others. What do you think?

Also, what about a Percy Jackson Mafia?

yay!

anyone else?

if others say yes, then i'll start it, but only after legendary pokemafia, cause i got too much on my plate.

yay! =D

Personally I'd be more excited about a straight-up Greek Mythology Mafia.

In fact, if DarkAura is more interested in doing Artemis Fowl, I could host a Mythology one.

If you want, you can host it percy jackson style or just all greek myths. So you can host that if you want.

i'll host artemis fowl. =P!

as a matter of fact, i'll do it now, =P

I actually haven't read/ watched percy jackson. And I think I'll wait and see if some other people would actually be interested, so I don't have another fail game. (GMing tips anyone?)

I definitely could set up a general Greek Mythology game. And as I've never read/watched/whatever Percy Jackson, there would be no influence thereby.

Of course, first I'd have to make sure nobody's planning on beating me to it.

I definitely could set up a general Greek Mythology game. And as I've never read/watched/whatever Percy Jackson, there would be no influence thereby.

Of course, first I'd have to make sure nobody's planning on beating me to it.

I'd let you help with roles, but I think I want to have them hidden. That is, I'm assuming you're planning on playing of course. You're welcome to give suggestions.

I'm thinking Family Guy bastard mafia. I've got a few ideas if anyone wants me to start it.

EDIT: HOLYSHITTHEFU- 2000 posts!

Back
Top Bottom