• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia [Mafia Win]

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
All Role PMs have been sent out.

Roles:
Mafia (unknown number)
1 Healer
1 Inspector
Lovers (one pair)

48 hours for night actions.
Begin Night 0.

Last edited:
Re: Mafia

Well... you three just managed to ruin the game. If you didn't get a role you didn't get a role pm.... resending if you don't get a pm then you're a townie. And screw grammar I'm on a cellphone.

I will resend the roles.... ignore any roles you got already they aren't valid anymore...

*hits reset button*

Re: Mafia [Day 1]

... No flavour text? D:

Anyway, uh. Why Legendaryseeker? Granted I haven't exactly been playing Mafia much recently, but there seem to be better targets.

... No flavour text? D:

Anyway, uh. Why Legendaryseeker? Granted I haven't exactly been playing Mafia much recently, but there seem to be better targets.
Seeker's been playing a long time, iirc; he's not an unexpected choice. This seems like a generic nightkill.

Yeah, but does he contribute? ... then again I shouldn't be talking since I haven't been playing recently. :P

Seeker's been playing a long time, iirc; he's not an unexpected choice. This seems like a generic nightkill.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he has. He also seems to be among the more frequent posters, looking at a few lists of who's posted in recent games.

Also, the lack of flavor text might be an indicator towards it being generic. After all, if all that happened was the mafia killing someone, there wouldn't be a dire need to describe what happened; anything else would just serve to confuse us. If we ever get any flavor text, we'll be able to safely assume that this kill was simple. (Unless Phantom allows the mafia to request flavor text for their kills, or something to that extent...)

The kill being generic doesn't give us much right now, I agree, but maybe it'll show something in the future?

Also, the lack of flavor text might be an indicator towards it being generic. After all, if all that happened was the mafia killing someone, there wouldn't be a dire need to describe what happened; anything else would just serve to confuse us. If we ever get any flavor text, we'll be able to safely assume that this kill was simple. (Unless Phantom allows the mafia to request flavor text for their kills, or something to that extent...)

Is there much (or anything) not-simple that could happen with this roleset? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?

To avoid further confusion, there will be NO flavor text for the ENTIRE game. Roles are straightforward; no loopholes or confusing actions.

Mm... I don't think we need flavour text in this game? The only killing role is the mafia, so if we have one kill, we can assume it's them. If there are two, we can assume lovers.

Is there much (or anything) not-simple that could happen with this roleset? Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
A lover death would be less simple than a vanilla mafia kill (but still easy to spot considering there's no other way to have two deaths in one night with this roleset), but in any case my theory doesn't work.

So we really have nothing yet do we. It is the first day though...

Also, a newbie question; does Inspector find alignment or role?

Back
Top Bottom