• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

mew.gif

Here is the image for your sig,alonsyalonso,it was messed up :P

What do ya mean?
also im still waiting for the gible chao
also thanks for the gible pokeball, average for you, put thanks anyway

I'm back, and now I'll continue working on the revamp!

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken), revamp Typhlosion from Gold (taken by Zulo)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(Taken by silver), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)

when is ChaosTres going to make my sprite? because I haven't seen any posts from ChaosTres in a while since he decided to do the sprite.

How should I know?

Here's the revamp!

typhlosionrevamp87939.PNG

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(Taken by silver), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)

It's not advertising. I work here. And I want comic and scene requests as no-one bothers about them!

Fine, a scene request.

OK, there is going to be a square rock "battlefield" surrounded by bubbling magma. On one side of the field is Mewtwo, with three pokemon behind him, Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise. They should be colored black with red eyes. On the other side is Mew, with the same three pokemon behind him. But regular colors. Across the middle should be the words, "The ultimate showdown" without those quotes.

Please and thankies ^^

Actually mewtwo, can you let Terry do it? Or terry, you can make one too.

FireraichuAvatar21605.PNG

I likes it...

It's not advertising. I work here. And I want comic and scene requests as no-one bothers about them!

The only reason youre getting any is cos noone wants any!, Zulo only said it cos you kept on advertising. hey youre 10 years old how u suppossed to know

Actually, I was going to do it myself, but I felt lazy and all...

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo), Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo and probably Terry T.)

So, Cadet, or anyone else, requests? I'm in the mood to do fusions/re-elements...

Where is my GIBLE CHAO!?, Its been requested bout 5-6 pages back!
also i request a porygon recolour, any colour you want, but make it look techno, but not boring and a I-pod Azumarill (that one strictly for Mewtwo plz, i wanna see his compared to mine

im sorry everyone im back from stupid freaking homework land!!!!
i said a couple posts back that i was gonna do the blaziken ice cream.

Back
Top Bottom