• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Yeah... anyway, I made the Gible chao(funny as it looks):
GibleChao.gif

It looks funny... but that's the best I could do.

Dude its right here.
Next time use the "SEARCH THIS FORUM" button next to the "RATE" button.

alright.I shall do I-pod and I want to do the other one,too!
EDIT:Inferno Blaziken is finally done!
infernikenvq5.png

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Tropiking - Rhydon Cloud (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(Taken by silver), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo and probably Terry T.)

Last edited:

Gah! I just realized I didn't erase the thing under its arm! Sorry, I'll do that now. Wait... is that supposed to be a tail? Well, it doesn't matter.*goes to edit*
Edit:
Giblechaorevamp.gif

Last edited:

OOh a Seadra recolour, Black and Red would be good, and a regice chao and recolour and one last thing, I know Zulo likes Siamese (I think its him anyway) SO a Kingdra Siamese thanks

OK I'll do the recolor and siamese!

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (untaken)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)
Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(Taken by silver), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo and probably Terry T.)
Cadet-regice chao

Done!

blackredseadra97149.PNG

siamesekingdra63116.PNG

I can do recolor now.

regiceblack20852.PNG

Last edited:

K, then Mewtwo can do it.

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina Orgin Forme, and Darkrai pokeballs (Pokeballs taken by Mewtwo) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)
Zulo- Scene request (Taken by Mewtwo)
Cadet-regice chao(not taken)

Workers, please keep up with the list!

I'm trying to get all the requests done by tinight,as I'm going camping!But here are the Pokeballs:
pokeballsen7.png

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) Shaymin Sky forme chao(taken by Mewtwo) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(taken by ChaosTres)

Here's the Shaymin Sky Forme Chao!
skyminchaobj1.png

The original sprite and colors goes to:Involunary Twitch's Sky Forme Shaymin!!

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)

And the cloud Rhydons!The one falling through makes me LOL!
cloudonmq4.png

pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) and Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken) retype Hariyama to Electric/Flying(Untaken)

I couldn't get Zulo's scene done,it shall be done some time after Monday!

I... don't want to have to do this, but could someone place my personality sprite(check my signature) on a forest background? I've been unable to motivate myself to attempt it for some time, and I can't find any backgrounds that really work... but I'll try being more active in the shop again(though I'm probably going to stay away from chaos awhile(don't ask why)). And I'll do the re-type of Hariyama.
Edit: Finished:
HariyamaElectricFlyingretype.gif

Sorry if it's not electric enough.
The Request List
pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (taken by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)
(unsure wether I should put my own request in or not)

Last edited:

The original sprite and colors goes to:Involunary Twitch's Sky Forme
Seriously, man, you've used it before. Stop. There's an offical sprite, at least ask Twitch before using it.

Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (taken by Silver) Arceus, Shaymin, and Regigigas chaos (Untaken)

So, should it be avatar size?

EDIT: Just made a guess...

Personalityquizforest74182.bmp

I'll make another one if you want it differently.

Last edited:

Sorry...

Cyndaquil-Jolteon+Flareon infusion(untaken), Cyndaquil+Dialga splice (Taken by silver)

Workers, hurry up and do your requests, or unreserve them. Also, we need someone to do chaos.

Well I dont know how to do chaos, so there isnt anything for me to do. and I dont understand how to do an infusion.

Back
Top Bottom