• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mid Evolutionz!~

Shockerz and Erican finally got to the scene: her cave, nearly destroyed, with humans and Pokemon scattered about, and more mid-morphs. "Umm, Shockerz... Maybe it is possible..." stuttered Erican.

Maya squealed, accidently letting go. She didn't want any human to see her.

-------

Nick walked by the cave.

"Wonder what's happening over there?" he muttered.

"Well," said Hugz, "I can help rebuild this or something..."

Victoria heard an explosion coming from a cave. "What the heck? Sounded like an Electrode or somethin! Probably not, though." She decided to investigate. "Oh, it was one. Oy. hey, you're an Electrode, right? No, you're a Voltorb! No...And a Raichu! No, Pikachu...Aah!" Victoria was confused, but not much. She rembered the day she stopped evolving...Her trainer abandoned her in the cold...left alone..."*sob* Ah, well. What's done is done. Stupid trainer." She shook it off. "i'm Victoria. Who're you guys?"

"My name is shockerz." "And I'm Erican!" replied the Pikachu and the Raikachu((Raichu+Pikachu)).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mysti saw and heard an explosion. "What the-" she stopped short. There was a Raichu-no Pikachu, an Electrode-wait, is it a Voltorb? A Glaceon-no, an Eevee, perhaps? And a definate Pikachu. She decided to try to capture the Glaceevee and Raikachu. "Go, Moonlight!" she yelled, her shiny Umbreon coming out. "Moonlight, use Shadow Ball on the Raichu-Pikachu thing and the Glaceon-Eevee thing!" she commanded.

Samuel safely caught the odd Jigglypuff and placed it on the ground, patting it on the head. "There." He began to walk towards the town, holding the Great Ball containing Thunder.

Shockerz saw a shiny Umbreon firing up a Shadow Ball aimed at Victoria. "Look out!" she yelled, knocking the Glacevee to the ground. "Hmmm.... Allright, you come out too, Sunshine!" Mysti yelled, calling out her shiny Espeon. "Sunshine, use Psychic! And Moonlight, use Shadow Ball again!" she yelled. Erican barely dodged the attack.

Guardian floated back to the cave, where he saw other Pokemon. He circled them.

"Will you be my friends?" he asked eagerly.

Scuffle leaped high into the air, powered by her strong legs. She thought she heard a commotion, and followed the noise to a cave. The mid-morph seemed to be flying, high over the tree tops. She landed with a soft thud on her feet, then raced over to the cave entrance.

"Hey, who's in there!" She screamed, glaring into the cave. The Tyrogue/Hitmonlee mid-morph stood her ground in case she was attacked.

"Us!" said Guardian, smiling. He floated out of the cave and looked at a strange Tyrogue. "Will you be my friend?" he asked.

"It missed too... Allright, Moonlight, use Attract on the Pikachu, and the Raichu-Pikachu thing, and then Sunshine, follow up with Psychic!" Mysti commanded her Pokemon. Shockerz fell under the spell, while Erican started attacking. "Now we know their genders... Do it, now Sunshine!" she commanded shiny Espeon, who Psychiced Shockerz. Mysti then threw a Pokeball onto Shockerz. Shook once, Shook twice and... broke open. By then Shockerz had escaped the Attract, but was still badly hurt. Erican Thundered both of Mysti's Pokemon. "The Pikachu-Raichu...thing... is damaged enough! Aim your attacks for the Pikachu!" they attacked Erican and he was badly hurt. So were Mysti's Pokemon. Mysti threw an Ultra Ball at Shockerz. Shook once shook twice, shook thrice and... clicked shut. "No! Shockerz!!!" cried Erican. He lunged for the ball, but not before Moonlight grabbed it and brought it to Mysti. Erican lunged for an empty Pokeball. If she's caught, I will be too... he thought as he entered the ball. It clicked almost immediately. Mysti gawked at the Pokeball, just lying there. Then Sunshine picked it up and brought it to her trainer.

Guardian turned and whirled around the Trainer.

"That was my friend!" he exclaimed. The last word echoed in his mind. Friend. Friend. Friend.

He kept floating in circles.

Hugz stood there, confused. What am I supposed to do? she wondered, never living in the wild before.

"Shockerz!" Well, I only knew the girl for like, what? 5 seconds? Oh, well. She's been caught by a Trainer, and that's what I'm not standing for! "Erican, too. It's on! Ice Beam!" Victoria tried an Ice Beam and directed it at the Espeon and Umbreon that belonged to the girl. Maybe after I defeat those two, I can take the Pokeballs that have them in it, and she can't stop me! "Stupid trainers have no reason to be happy or pleased. They're all the same." She mumbled under her breath.

"Quick, dodge it!" she yelled. Moonlight completely dodged the attack, while Sunshine got her tail frosen. "Her, Sunshine, that might be a good thing! Start whacking the Glacevee!" she commanded. "And Moonlight, use Shadow Ball! THAT GLACEVEE IS SO CUTE I WANT IT SO DON'T SCREW UP!!!"

"A double battle, eh?" Guardian cackled. He used Confuse Ray on the Umbreon and then Shadow Punched the Espeon.

Sunshine fainted, while Umbreon's eyes lost their pupils. Mysti sighed and recalled Espeon and Umbreon. She then sent out her Charizard and Umbreon-nw not confused. "Your move." said the Charizard.

Back
Top Bottom