• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mindscrew Mafia [INNOCENTS WIN]

Re: Mindscrew Mafia - Day One

I'd say that Syl seemed a bit too eager to start a lynch bandwagon, but that's how she's been before. Keeping it in mind, but might be a little soon to act on it.

Aww come on, you KNOW it was going to happen eventually :P

IZ mafia is the pit of inactivity, I guess I can't properly gauge it properly anymore XD

Everyone knows I've been anticipating this for 6 days... far too long for my attention span XD But haven't I always been a bit eager? WHY DOES THIS SHOCK YOU PEOPLE x3

That /is/ how she works, so there is no current reason to be suspicious about behavior that is normal for her.

XD

But I wasn't in that one~

Yes, incase some of you for some reason don't know this, I am the unofficial TCoD Mafia Queen of tropes :D

Just how I like it :D

Doing homework on the computer desk x3

Reminding you guys I'm literally doing my homework as I type XD

Actually, I'm doing science (which I love) but just for the sarcasm=

Yay, we get to learn how a hag fish eats it's host from the inside out :D

... x3

>.<
goodbye cruel world
*jumps off cliff then hits an invisable wall*
oh, crap, I forgot I'm a mime. I guess I'll just sit here until people come to kill me.

^To clarify on the post above me, mimes are innocent upon inspection but appear mafia on death.

Guess how I know that.

Back
Top Bottom