• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The background music at the end off the episode in Celestia's throne room is amazing.

The funniest moment in the series so far for me was Big Macintosh acting like a rather exaggerated dog. :D

i heard the end music. to me, it sounded a little like the star wars end theme.

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!!!

Big Macindog is the best pony.

Also, the ending was awesome ... except for the fact that Luna still didn't appear. At all. I mean come on, she lives there.

... And now I'm imagining Pony Star Wars with Luna as Darth Vader. Maybe that's why.

Big Macindog. This name must be spread throughout the fandom. Unless it already has been?

And I agree with the Luna thing. We were promised Luna. I. Want. To see. Luna.

wait a minute.

Whut about that vision Applejack saw? was that a lie? (which made her become a liar?)

Saw the name on Equestria Daily, so it'll probably have spread everywhere by the end of the day.

And Applejack's vision was one of the group's friendship being broken up, which ended up actually happening. So it was true, just not in the way she thought it would be. Irony at its finest.

Just saw the latest episode. Heh, I loved the Star Wars ending! And the music was indeed fantastic... just wish I could hear more of it. Generally, I liked it. Even if it was kind of cliché and what was expected. Still though, I did like the part where Celestia sends Twilight her letters back to get her back to normal. I thought that was a cool idea and it made a whole lot of sense. Now we learn why Friendship is Magic! Discord was kind of starting to get on my nerves a little, but eh, he's a villain, I suppose.

interesting Q&A with JT, contains some (spoilertagged) spoilers about s2, plus a general write-up about BronyCon

my favourite part of the write-up was:
You know what all these guys did when the theme song came on, right? Yup: sang along. How could they not? They belted it the fuck out, all 300 of them, in an unbalanced, unpracticed, slightly psychotic, thoroughly heartfelt man-chorus. I USED TO WONDER WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BE. All I could do was stand there doubled over in laughter, because it's one of those situations where all you can do is laugh, because if you don't you'll just burst into tears.

The Elements of Harmony defeated Discord and saved Equstria from CHAOS!!!

A lesson to everyone, Friendship can overpower even the toughest of situations, because FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really loved the new episode and thought there were a few little touches which really made the episode for me. In particular the way that when Discord fills his glass of chocolate milk rain just over three quarters of the way through the episode, the glass fills from top-to-bottom, not bottom-to-top as a normal glass would fill, just representing how much control Discord has by being able to control the little details as well as major things.

I just couldn't contain myself at Rarity and Tom the rock. Especially the aftermath of Tom the rock. "Let us never speak of this again."

I just couldn't contain myself at Rarity and Tom the rock. Especially the aftermath of Tom the rock. "Let us never speak of this again."

HERE COMES TOM. I cracked up at that part. Fluttershy's mean side was hilarious. And so were the dancing buffalo. I also liked how Twilight gained her colors back by reading all the letters. That was really unexpected and creative in my opinion. :3

I really loved the new episode and thought there were a few little touches which really made the episode for me. In particular the way that when Discord fills his glass of chocolate milk rain just over three quarters of the way through the episode, the glass fills from top-to-bottom, not bottom-to-top as a normal glass would fill, just representing how much control Discord has by being able to control the little details as well as major things.

It's even better than that.
After he fills it, he drinks the glass. Not the chocolate milk, the glass. Then he throws the chocolate milk away, and it explodes. He's basically screwed up everything to do with physics and logic, and it's all for the lulz.
And that's why Discord is the best villain ever.

I love how Spike was the new Rainbow dash and twilight said "Too bad, your rainbow dash." I also love how rarity said "How in equestria could she thik that patch of cloud is cloudsdale?", and then Applejack said "The same wa he got you to think that boulder was a bone vine diamond?" Did you see Applejacks smug face? XDXD

=D

Hm, makes me wonder exactly what Celestia knows, you know?

Since she knew to send all the letters... do you think that she knew all the way back when she tasked Twilight to write letters to her about friendship in the first place, that Discord would eventually break free, or something, and that their friendships would be tested and Twilight would need something to remind her and stuff?
I mean, it's like, er, Celestia was about to get Twilight to leave Ponyville and then maybe it occurred to her that the re-binding of the Elements would cause some issues... and that's why she let her stay and write reports all the time! Maybe. 0_O

tl;dr trollestia

twilight only took like four scrolls to turn back to normal

celestia sent like 40

twilight did not send a letter saying to stop spending letters, leaving spike to suffer

trollight sparkle

When I first saw that Celestia was sending the letters back, I thought she was doing so out of spite because Twilight failed at stopping Discord, haha.

Back
Top Bottom