• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

O:

um
have any of you watched to ponyfied Inception trailer? -fail-

...I haven't. I actually did not know of such a thing.

But I watched the whole mind numbing pony filled video too. Without going (more) insane. Can anyone beat that? (More because in my opinion no one's sane.)

One of the best fics I've read in a while. Manly tears have been shed at that ending... ;_; If she does remember him afterwards, then that's heartbreaking. And if she doesn't remember, then that's even more heartbreaking. =/

Anyway I really like how there's so much pony content out there that is at the same time heartwarming, tearjerking and inspiring.

Also for any of you who have seen and been moved by the non-colored version of the Spike growing old comic... well here's the colored version of it that is that much more extremely sad as the dark blue pic and the last 3 ones are a lot more powerful.

I've become addicted. Watching as many episodes as I can on youtube before I pass out or die of over-exponysure to ponyness @_@

*points to avatar* I'm not joining, but I wanted to show you the intense awesomeness of Rainbow Dash.

PK you only got onto EqD because you bought your way in with those models as gifts... of course I only say that because I'm jealous! (of both that fact, and that you have access to a 3D printer in the first place)

On the other hand, you were a meanie-poo when I asked you a question on the other page so I don't take it back >:(

Oh yeah, new episode today! Though I can never remember, what time does it air GMT? I'm probably not going to be able to watch it live like I did with the past two episodes but I'd like to know so that I can at least know when I can begin checking if youtube links have popped up yet.

EDIT: I guess it's aired now.
That's probably one of the best episodes yet! Definitely one of the funniest.

Last edited:
One of the best episodes yet! Bon Bon's voice, Derpy, Big McIntosh saying "Nope," Twilight's breakdown, a time-traveling Dinky, KUNG FU FLUTTERSHY (bet you we'll get another nickname for her), overly overly dramatic Rarity, Shades Dash, Sonic Rainbomb, raised-eyebrow Celestia, Spike moving all the backgrounds (is that breaking the 4th wall?), and all of them now having to send a letter! Seriously, this episode was packed with awesome stuff while being hilarious as well. Also, I'm not sure if I just didn't notice it before or something, but did they just alter the theme song a bit? I dunno, but it was an episode worth waiting for since the last.

One of the best episodes yet! Bon Bon's voice, Derpy, Big McIntosh saying "Nope," Twilight's breakdown, a time-traveling Dinky, KUNG FU FLUTTERSHY (bet you we'll get another nickname for her), overly overly dramatic Rarity, Shades Dash, Sonic Rainbomb, raised-eyebrow Celestia, Spike moving all the backgrounds (is that breaking the 4th wall?), and all of them now having to send a letter! Seriously, this episode was packed with awesome stuff while being hilarious as well. Also, I'm not sure if I just didn't notice it before or something, but did they just alter the theme song a bit? I dunno, but it was an episode worth waiting for since the last.

Yeah we've known for a while that the S2 theme would be different to the S1 one.

And Fluttershy cracking the bear's neck really made me what. I couldn't really believe I was watching the same show.

WTF Twilight stop trying to be Discord with your ridiculous OCD. Only Discord gets to be Discord.

Also, insane Twilight is way creepier than insane Pinkie. And chiropractor Fluttershy is the best pony. Necksnap!

Hah. The doll was creepy until I saw where they were going with it. But other than than I loved this episode.

Could've used more Pinkie Pie, but still, it was pretty great.

Back
Top Bottom