• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Games: Pokemon Black and White 2

I love how the female protagonist, but GOD, the male looks so stupid. Ugh, and I'm already getting bad vibes from the rival (Gary/Blue was obnoxious enough, I REALLY don't want a rehash of him). That being said though, I shed manly tears when I saw the underwater tunnel and the Mantine swimming above. And the rockstar Poison gym leader is already a favorite (She better be named Alice, you know, for being a rocker with POISON Pokemon). And I was happy to hear that Psyduck and Sneasel are catchable.

Alright, I'm not sure if you saw this video. It is the Japanese trailer for the games. It is in the Japanese language. This site here has updates. The games are to be released in Japan on June 23. Autumn will be for the American soil.

Also, I noticed on Serebii that there will be a feature for the 3DS called Pokemon AR Searcher. It's where you catch pokemon in your living room. I'm only mentioning it here because it allows you to send pokemon from there to BW2. I just thought this was a pretty cool feature. Also, it will be avalible for 300 Yen.

I find it interesting the AR Searcher's 300 yen is a lot cheaper than the Pokedex Pro's 1500 yen. I'd think it'd be the other way around. Also this seems like it'd be an interesting visit. By the way, does anyone have an idea what this Pokemon could be?

I find it interesting the AR Searcher's 300 yen is a lot cheaper than the Pokedex Pro's 1500 yen. I'd think it'd be the other way around. Also this seems like it'd be an interesting visit. By the way, does anyone have an idea what this Pokemon could be?

It looks like an Articuno, but the lumps on the wings look like hands or something :/

I'm trying not to look at too many spoilers, but I have this to say: The female protagonist creeps me out. Her eyes are so dead and lifeless, and I hate the hair.

The trailer makes the game look interesting. I wish this game would come to America much sooner than B/W1 did but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

By the way, does anyone have an idea what this Pokemon could be?

It's quite possibly Articuno, considering the thing at the top could be its tail going up. The humps could just be distortions from the yellow circle. And look at the wing structure; Every feather is flat and rectangular. The only thing that isn't explained is the feet, which are three talons each in the thing, but four in Articuno's actual picture.

It's been revealed pretty much to be Thundrus or Tornadus's new form.

ugh. looks like the genies are getting new forms.

it really gets to me when third games feel the need to introduce forms for half the legendaries.

Something tells me that if we do get RS remakes, the regis will get new forms. Game Freak just loves making them.

Back
Top Bottom