• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

New Moon Pokemon Mafia GAME OVER, Flower Doll the Mafia Darkrai Wins

Re: New Moon Pokemon Mafia Day One

Oh right.

Oh, and if you looked at the post that got you ninja'd, you may or may not be safe

Edit:damned, now i'm ninja'd, and the votes are tied.

Yeah, I'm dead. >( AND I DON'T LIKE TO BE REMINDED OF IT! ;_;

I had so much to live for...

Kirby! Who did you target last night?

I will see dead people in my sleep...

I target Phantom last night.

Still a tie. C'mon, either Abstain or Lynch.

I will see dead people in my sleep...

I target Phantom last night.

You will be seeing me?

0kay. What ab0ut 0n the first night?

(I supp0se this is all I did that night. I w0uld have d0ne s0mething relative t0 my interests, but I have l0st them since my death.)

T0 Rizad0n: I w0uld if I c0uld.

(This quirk became interesting again. I h0pe y0u are 0kay with it.)

Last edited:

I know...=(

If there were like 20 people, then yeah, but its too little for ghosts to vote.

People who arent ghosts, lynch or abstain

Oh fuck it, I guess I reveal my role since I will get kill either tonight or the next day. I am a healer and I was planning to protect Ya ok. So yeah.

And what I mean seeing dead people in my sleep would be Kirby from There Will Be Brawl killing the people in the gruesome way and the people have disturbing faces when they die. But the pictures are close enough to fit my meaning depending how you look. Am I the dude you are staring at? Because I am not the dude. I am a female blob.

I'll vote for Kirby-Chan, because Mai sure as crap has a point; there's too many people dead for us to risk abstaining.

I gave you guys a BUNCH of time, so thats 2 votes for Kirby. Sorry. =(

All the townies go up to the town square and decided to lynch Kirby-chan. Kirby squirms around, yelling " I have a useful role!!!! DONT LYNCH ME!!!" The townies dont listen, and so the nozzle go on Kirby's neck, choking her to death. The townies, upon inspection, discover a flask with a Potion, and a sheet of paper confirming she was Innocent. Beside the body is a note that was looked over. The note reads;

"Ha! You just lynched one of your fellow members. Just remember half of the town is now gone, with only 3 of you left. Prepare for ultimate hell!"

Another sheet of paper laid next to it, saying " 1+2-1+78+22-90-1."

A message from the mafia! they had to be on guard...or the townies would be dead...

Kirby-Chan is dead. She was innocent.

24 hours for night actions!

Sorry for the delay.

The townies awoke for not one death...but two! Laying in the middle was the body of Chief Zackrai. With further inspection, it was determined her was Mafia. However, a closer inspection was that something was felt on the body. It wasnt seen, but they knew something was there.

They check at the next body of Phantom. No signs showed how he died. Nothing was on him. It was just....dead. They realized they got rid of a mafia, but also a townie.

A note laid by the body of Phantom. "Fools. You have yet gotten rid of us. We still live. New Moon Mafia shall always live!! And Cresent Moon Innocents shall become dead. You may not realized this, but your leader is already dead!! This info is worthless to you now, so We shall kill you once again. >=)"

Chief Zackai-Sizz Loir is dead. He was Mafia.
Phantom is dead. He was innocent.

24 Hours for Lynchings

Last edited:
Re: New Moon Pokemon Mafia Day Two

I cann0t believe we didn't realize he was scum earlier. Nevertheless, last night I did make him pay.

New plan. We get lynching and kill the mafia. And we're d0ing this with r0leclaiming. If y0u d0 n0t roleclaim you will be lynched. There is n0 reas0n n0t t0 r0leclaim. If we d0 n0t get rid 0f the mafia this r0und, we are g0ing t0 l0se.

KMew and RK-9: Y0u are n0t exempt fr0m r0leclaiming, and as inn0cents it w0uld be in y0ur best interests t0 help the t0wn and c0ntribute. Phant0m and Kirby-Chan, I expect y0u t0 haunt us as well. Wh0 were y0u and d0 y0u still have a night acti0n?

I am n0t sure wh0 t0 trust in this, h0nestly. Fl0wer D0ll and Glace seem t0 have the m0st suspici0us abilities, Fl0wer D0ll in particular. H0wever, Fl0wer D0ll seems t0 be the m0st inn0cent 0f the gr0up, despite Ya 0k actually r0leclaiming. Kirby-Chan had a p0kem0n wh0's ability was natural, y0u see, and mine was t0 s0 I c0ncluded that m0st likely every0ne wh0 wasn't lying had a natural ability.

Rizad0n: Since Kirby-Chan was inn0cent, I d0 believe she was telling the truth ab0ut her claim. If s0, then her p0kem0n had that ability n0rmally. And acc0rding t0 y0u:

First off, I pick pokemon that looks like it COULD have the ability, but doesnt. The only exception was kecleon, as i could not find another pokemon that fits it.

Second, some people have their roles with a little added effect, some dont, depending on nature.

Kecle0n pr0bably wasn't the 0nly excepti0n. D0 we all have n0rmal abilities 0r d0 s0me 0f us have different 0nes?

C0nfirmed, dead inn0cents: This is why we need y0u t0 p0st. Wh0 were y0u? Did y0ur p0kem0n get y0ur ability in the games?

Here is what happened last night, f0r the c0nfused: This, this, and then this.

Last edited:

Some have nomal abilities, some dont.

Get to lynching, living people.

If that is a typing quirk f0r the RP, it is the m0st indecipherable 0ne I have ever seen. I vig-killed y0u, that's what I did. 0_0

I did l0ve Invader Zim, th0ugh. Until I died.

Last edited:

Am I allowed to confirm my role in a word-for-word quote, Rizadon? Because if Ya ok is healer, then I think we found our last Mafia member.

You may quote your PM, oh, and you do know that some people might fake their role...or will they. X3 I love messing with you guys.

Rizadon said:
You are a Riolu, and your role is Inspector.

You are always the one to see who's who. Every night, you inspect a person to see what there role is, allignment, etc.

You win if the Innocents eliminate all the Mafia.

As it says, I am Inspector.

Living, eiher lynch or abstain, seeing only 2 votes will reach majority.

An inspect0r, as a ri0lu? With prankster? 0_0 Wh0 did y0u inspect each night?

Als0, d0 n0t lynch yet. We haven't heard fr0m Fl0wer D0ll, and I'd like t0 hear her claim.

Back
Top Bottom