• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Notorys Shop of Artistic Doodads

Uber Charizard, your banner be finished. I wasn't able to get the names above their heads very well, so to make up for it I added more to the background. Namely little symbles for the respective Eeveelution (IE. Water drop for Vaporeon, Leaf for Leafeon, Ring for Umbreon, etc. etc.)

And my Absol will most likely be doing something wierd. Seriously, don't give me creative freedom. It'll be disco dancing in boxers or something equally ridiculouse. I assume you want it computer drawn so unless you say otherwise that's how it'll be. ^.^

Again, banner finished Uber. And yes, it's computer drawn. Seriously, go look at it. :33

Slarti, your "pic" is done. I couldn't help but make it into a comic. I'm trying something new as well. It's called, "Black and White". ^.^
Well, I think the fact that it's a comic makes up for the lack of color. :33

And no, I don't do requested comics. This was an exception because I was bored and had some time. Don't request any comics from me in the future. -.-

awesome avatar, thanks! and about what you put in the description, the GIR I meant had a very very wide open mouth (like when he's on zim's head as zim is riding the giant pig), but that might have been harder to do.

EDIT: I had to save as the the picture, it wouldn't let me use the url I hope that's ok.

Last edited:
OMG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE? THEY IS SO PURTY~

Lesee... Howsabout a Porygon-Z. I had an idea where like you're looking over its 'shoulder' at a computer screen with gibberish written on it and it says something along the lines of "Can't... type... without... hands..." but more witty (if witty phrases isn't your forte or you just don't wanna do that for whatever reason, fine by me you can just leave the phrase off), but I kinda wanna see what you come up with when give creative freedom. So, suggestion or random, your choice.

Computer-drawn, I don't care about the size. Please and thank you =3

Oh, and do I have your permission to like take the picture and add a border or something?

EDIT: Oh yeah, just very basic shading (meaning just a single shadow color besides the base color. No highlights.)

OMG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE PLEASE? THEY IS SO PURTY~

Lesee... Howsabout a Porygon-Z. I had an idea where like you're looking over its 'shoulder' at a computer screen with gibberish written on it and it says something along the lines of "Can't... type... without... hands..." but more witty (if witty phrases isn't your forte or you just don't wanna do that for whatever reason, fine by me you can just leave the phrase off), but I kinda wanna see what you come up with when give creative freedom. So, suggestion or random, your choice.

Computer-drawn, I don't care about the size. Please and thank you =3

Oh, and do I have your permission to like take the picture and add a border or something?

EDIT: Oh yeah, just very basic shading (meaning just a single shadow color besides the base color. No highlights.)

I'll do your suggestion... And I throw in a random pic that I will draw in my spare time. ^.^

Yeah, sure you can take to pic and border it. Just give half credit to me, since I drew the pic you bordered. X3

AND YUUUS. NO HIGH LIGHTS WHOO! ^0.0^

May I order another? x3

Vampire flareon AND vampire mightyena. hand drawn. Anything else, just be creative.

(I'm a vampire addict. xD *shot*)

SHOP CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Edit: Okay, all requested pics finished.
I will most likely reopen tomorow. I want some rest. Hold your requests untill then please. :3

Editedit: Shop reopened. Quit overloading me, peoples.. -.-;;;

Last edited:
New request: Draw an Absol as the Grim Reaper with the sickle and such, hand drawn.

Edit: ... Never mind, I have no real challenge for you. But then again... try to draw the Absol as the Grim Reaper anime style.

Last edited:
New request: Draw an Absol as the Grim Reaper with the sickle and such, hand drawn.

Edit: ... Never mind, I have no real challenge for you. But then again... try to draw the Absol as the Grim Reaper anime style.

Right, anthro Absol with...........

Uhh.......

What does an anime grim reaper look like? o_o;;;;;;

Right, anthro Absol with...........

Uhh.......

What does an anime grim reaper look like? o_o;;;;;;

...On second thought, just draw an Absol looking like the grim reaper in the vein of the Flareon-vampire you drew a while back. :P

Got it. ^.^
I'll get to work on it later tonight probably. :3

Finished! ^.^
Sory for the late upload, my computer was acting up yesterday. It wouldn't let me on here. Either way your Absol is done. I took some creative liberties with it. Hope it looks good. :3

Last edited:
Yayz! I like it! See my comment in your album for further details. :3
Now for my new request. ^w^ Ahem...:

It's only now that I realized you are in the "Zelda Fan Club" (I give you permission to blame my ignorance. :P). So here's the deal: you know the Six Sages from LoZ:OoT? Draw them, each one as an Eeveelution, and also include Zelda in there drawn as an Eevee. :3

Rauru - Jolteon (well, who's better for the Sage of Light?)
Saria - Leafeon
Darunia - Flareon
Ruto - Vaporeon
Impa - Umbreon
Nabooru - Espeon (Sage of Spirit... it works, doesn't it?)

But then that leaves Glaceon all alone. D: So therefore, draw Link as a Glaceon. :3
Also, make him shout the word, "KUREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and then let somebody say, "Uh, wrong game?"
Why? Well, it's a reference to something else that is somewhat connected to LoZ on the whole. There's also this video on YouTube I want to show you but unfortunately you have parental controls. =( Oh well.

One last thing: get other people to see the picture, too, 'cause I wanna see how many people can get the reference. :P (I know, without a doubt, you won't get it).

Oohoohooh another pic plz?

So this one should be like this ('cause I didn't know how to explain it) cept... well... actually well drawn. And Espesol should be sorta just prancing along oblivious to the Absol and Espeon freaking out about it. And the Absol and Espeon should be like... larger, I guess. So the question mark is actually close to both of their heads. And the question mark should be blue. I dunno why. It just should. Oh, and the Espesol is supposed to be on a grassy hill in the distance.

400 wide X 200 tall, computer drawn and normal shading (no anti-highlighting this time!) and yeah. Please and Thank You?

:D , YAYZ! Hmm.... Can you draw a eevee-like Mew? Ugh.... Like eevee body, but mew colors and features....do you understand? Like Mew tail, and ...uhmmm hand drawn, with shiny eevee colors, (isnt shiny eevee gray?)

Back
Top Bottom