• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Notorys Shop of Artistic Doodads

:D , YAYZ! Hmm.... Can you draw a eevee-like Mew? Ugh.... Like eevee body, but mew colors and features....do you understand? Like Mew tail, and ...uhmmm computer drawn, with shiny eevee colors, (isnt shiny eevee gray?)

Oohoohooh another pic plz?

So this one should be like this ('cause I didn't know how to explain it) cept... well... actually well drawn. And Espesol should be sorta just prancing along oblivious to the Absol and Espeon freaking out about it. And the Absol and Espeon should be like... larger, I guess. So the question mark is actually close to both of their heads. And the question mark should be blue. I dunno why. It just should. Oh, and the Espesol is supposed to be on a grassy hill in the distance.

400 wide X 200 tall, computer drawn and normal shading (no anti-highlighting this time!) and yeah. Please and Thank You?

*points at sig*
Put it in an album if you want me to understand. T_T
Sigh..
Yes, once I get the referance pic, I'll get to work on it. :3
Yours too Skroy and Mew.

No, I think I can get it.
If you have certain way that you want it to look though, than go ahead and put a referance pic.
Just.. read my siggy first. Seriously. I put that disclaimer there for a reason.

Okay, I'm reopening shop.

Mumei and Mew, your pics are finished and uploaded. They have been since yesterday, but I decided not to anounce it untill I finished Skroys request...

SPEAKING OF WHICH. Skroys request is done. I know you already know that but I'm telling it anyways. It looks amazing I must add. :33

So, yeah. Shop open.

I shalth like to request your take on Raiha. I'll edit in the details in a few seconds. Hand drawn would be super.

EDITZORZ:

About 5'7, black hair cut into a buzzcut and tanned skin. Dark brown eyes, and has a small goatee, but is otherwise cleanly shaven. Wearing a button-up shirt with a tie, and a black vest with white lining over it, and also a dark blue pair of jeans. Also wearing a red hat, and a diagonal shoulder strap for Pokeballs. Has a pair of black jordans, which he loves, and normally carries around a knife in his breast pocket. Has a pair of black gloves in his pocket that he'll put on when battling if he wants to look 'cool'.

Last edited:
Eh...
That's great Momo.... But....
I got nothing from that.. o.o;;

Sorry. I'm explenation-challenged.... Could you sketch a quick picture of what you mean? Proportions mean nothing, I just want the hairstyle and clothes. It would help alot.
The thing is, that if I draw your character without a picture refrance I will start adding things and changing things untill ultamatly I becomes my character and not yours due to all of the changes. Why my character though? Because it will look absolutly nothing like what you requested. I don't want that to happen. XP

1.jpg

http://www.kicksonfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/air-jordan-xx3-red-white-01.jpg

Hairstyle and clothes, anyone? Please remember the shoes D:

Nono forget that, will you make me a sprite of a cooltrainer boy with a Mew on his shoulder and a zangoose on your right side by his foot, plzplz!

Last edited:
Nono forget that, will you make me a sprite of a cooltrainer boy with a Mew on his shoulder and a zangoose on your right side by his foot, plzplz!

As I mentioned in the first post I can't sprite. At all. I can draw you a pic of this, but I cannot sprite it. Sorry about that..

I'm pretty sure you have siggys turned off Momo so I'm just going to say here that I have child blocks. Please put your pic in an album on this site because otherwise I wont be able to see it. Thank you and afterwards I'll get to work on your request.

And again, REQUESTS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Does anybody read the first post? Maybe the part in bold that says I only take two requests at a time? If you havn't, but have read this you no longer have an excuse. These requests take time and work, that's why I only do two at a time. Should I just close down the shop everytime I get one request so they don't begin to pile up on me? I starting to think I should...
[rant/]

By the way, I am aggitated for the moment. Don't take anything I just said personaly. Take it seriously, but not personaly.

Last edited:
I'm doing your pic. I'm going to do it no matter what. Once anybody requests something I have to do it.
It's a mandatory requirement I put on myself so I don't dissapoint any people.
So do want it as an avie, banner, or picture?

Uh-huh. Even when the shop is closed I allow people who have requests pending to post in here due to the fact that I probably need some more details for their pic.
Not to mention the blaringly obviouse closed sign in the title. T_T

Come back later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom