• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't actually gotten there yet. Stupid investigation...

I love Edgey's chess set, with all the Edgeys surrounding the spiky-haired pawn aka Phoenix. -^.^-

It's a nickname, although I'm not sure who would make a nickname longer than the actual name. xD

Hi, Glacedon! *waves*

Seriously... Help with
Violetta's psyche-lock. I can't even go and attempt for a little while... SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH FOOD! T.T

Seriously... Help with
Violetta's psyche-lock. I can't even go and attempt for a little while... SHE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH FOOD! T.T

Which part exactly do you need help with?
Have you already presented the repair bill?

Heh thanks, I finished the case and now it realy hurts........Recollection of the case--->I was so close to being correct with my guess, I guessed that Daryan had done it all, but something was missing, his accompice that flipped the switch to ignite the guitar.

Heh thanks, I finished the case and now it realy hurts........Recollection of the case--->I was so close to being correct with my guess, I guessed that Daryan had done it all, but something was missing, his accompice that flipped the switch to ignite the guitar.

We have spoiler tags you know.

Also, the Gyakuten Saiban meets orchestra 2008 is wonderful. Favourite tracks including Court suite 1-3, Guitar's Serenade, Court suite 4 and Great Revival.

That's nearly all of them xD;

The really filled out the GS3 cornered theme, which made me really happy. The girl who sings Guitars serenade has the most wonderful voice and is brilliant at English singing. One thing that annoyed me was the cornered theme in Court suite 4, it sounded too blocky and slow which I can understand due to it being techno-ish in the game.

My nails are perfectly capable of drawing blood (I have learnt to be careful), so it's not that strange.
Oh, fair enough, I guess. Mine are very short, so it just seemed a bit less likely to me somehow.

I love Edgey's chess set, with all the Edgeys surrounding the spiky-haired pawn aka Phoenix. -^.^-
That is amusing, yes. :D What I want to know, though, is
why he displays those flowers from Oldbag by his window. He can't secretly like her, surely. To people who didn't know who "Wendy" was, though...

Ema: Wendy? Is she Mr Edgeworth's fiancee?

"Oh, um... yes. Of course I have a fiancée. Wendy - that is a girl's name, you see. ... I- I beg your pardon, Wright? No, not that Wendy, you insolent man. This is... another Wendy. Yes."

"Oh, um... yes. Of course I have a fiancée. Wendy - that is a girl's name, you see. ... I- I beg your pardon, Wright? No, not that Wendy, you insolent man. This is... another Wendy. Yes."

Haha. I saw that too, and I think he kept it for the Steel Samurai figurine.

^ I adore that.

For those who've played T&T, Zarla's newest PW-flavour picture is pretty funny. I'd link it, but my computer's being a little bit stupid. >.>

Gah. LAST case on Trials and Tribulations x.x

I need help with it

Currently in court. Sister Bikini (thank you capcom for putting those disturbing images in my head >.>) is giving the testimony about what could have happened to the blade. Essentially, she has said that the murder occurred at around 11 pm. After being woken up via Wright stepping on her (ouch). She sent him to call for help, and she went to the main hall to wait. She saw snowmobile tracks, showing that it had been used recently. She then said that the killer probably ditched the weapon in the river, and then explained how Iris knows how to use a Snowmobile. I pressed ALL parts of it. I cannot see any contradictions between the evidence/profiles and the testimony. Without telling me precisely what to do, can somebody please nudge me in the right direction?

Oh, and Edgeworth ROCKS!

Off the top of my head (and at 2am this isn't gonna help)
It's something to do with the tracks and there being only one set and it snowing. Or something. Gah, I forget x.x
The snowmobile photo and possibly the weather report have something to do with it, though.

I wouldn't have thought of that. After all, it stopped snowing, according to the weather report, at roughly 10:50 pm. And with their being only one set, well, it may have been easier on the vehicle to go on the tracks it made before. Gckg... If that is the answer and the prosecutor goes for it without objection, then I really feel sorry for anybody tried under the judicial system in the PW games x.x

It'd be hilarious if there was a judicial system anything like the one in the PW world. Like trials taking place two days after the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom