• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, my scanner has been broken since I don't know, a month ago? So this explains my inactivity with anything art-related.
The picture itself is lost, several thousand miles away, too(meaning I left it over the vacation). I could try recreating it though. xD

Weekly_Special_Bidoof.gif

Er... yum? XD

Okay, so I was having a normal day at school today, when all of a sudden... I GOT RE-OBSESSED WITH GODOT! Nothing really prompted this; I was just there and suddenly... Godoooooot.

So although I'm at my boyfriend's house now, I'm going to continue writing that Godotfic of mine when I get home. :D

Being sick can give you strange ideas....

I was watching Ren and Stimpy on DVD, because I couldn't sleep. Then, my brain happened....

Edge and Pheenie. xDDD

Also, I ended up getting some sleep last night. I woke up today at 4 AM, thinking something about Phoenix Wright. I believe Maya was in my thoughts.

Ugh.

I really like the beginning of my Godotfic, but that was written before I started doing the elaborate case timeline and realized that there is no way he could have been at the place I was writing him in at that time. ;_; I really don't want to just delete the whole thing, but it can't stay like it is.

In other news, I think I need to replay T&T to get better into the general mood and the events of the case. Reading bits and pieces of the game script on GameFAQs isn't the best way to prepare for fic-writing. D: Of course, I'm going to replay both Justice for All and Trials and Tribulations soon, but first I'm finishing my Diamond Pokédex.

Butterfree, the word Godotfic has gotten godly essence to it ever since the first miliseconds it has been uttered. I doubt anyone would mind a time paradox happened in the PW world.

(But knowing you as the perfectionist, I don't think you would just let it go like that. xD)

In other news, I need help again. I really can't afford more exclamation marks, since I had a really hard time last testimony when I only had one, so...
So, I'm at the point where I have to cross-examine Gant. It's after I proved them the connection with the new knife and the current murder. I now have to prove the connection with the second murder that occured in the Police Department. Any hints or tips? DX

I don't remember that exactly, but...
Has he told you about the Evidence Room yet? If so, I think pressing on his last statement will get you out of this testimony.

PW fanboy/girl conversion: Attempt two: Progress report:
Okays, this is the second person I've gotten to play Phoenix Wright. The first played the whole first game but didn't get into it much and isn't playing any of the others.
I lent my new target AA todays. Let's hope he loves it :D

PW fanboy/girl conversion: Attempt two: Progress report:
Okays, this is the second person I've gotten to play Phoenix Wright. The first played the whole first game but didn't get into it much and isn't playing any of the others.
I lent my new target AA todays. Let's hope he loves it :D

Hehe. I've gotten both my mother and my therapist to play the AA games. It's so fun watching them struggle with some of the videogame logic~

PW the Musical...

*dies*

That could be amazing in ways unfathomable to humankind. Of course, knowing the Japanese, it'll proably be absolutely nuts, but still X3

I'm dropping none-too-subtle "Your life will be richer if you play this game" hints at my housemate who seems to like all the same stuff I do, so it'll only be a matter of time before she caves >D

Hehe. I've gotten both my mother and my therapist to play the AA games. It's so fun watching them struggle with some of the videogame logic~

:D~ Anybody remember my old signature before the crash? I got... *counts* ... somewhere around thirteen people into Phoenix Wright - my best friend (that was a pretty funny story, actually - we were on the bus on the way to NYC when I started going on about Phoenix Wright, in which I was playing 2-3, and after she found out a bit about the case, she came up with the idea that Money the monkey dropped the baritone/tuba that's in Acro's room on Barry's head. xD), - her sister, - her brother, - my mom, - my dad, - my other friend, - my other other friend (who got her first DS and AA only yesterday~), - my cousin, - Flametail, - somebody from Wands and Worlds, - somebody else from Wands and Worlds, - my sister's babysitter, and - my sister's babysitter's sister.

Out of those, seven of them actually have the games, whereas I just got the other six interested in the series. :P

Dannichu, consider this a result of your obsession with PW. :P

Mm, I've only gotten my brother interested in it. He's still stuck on 2-3, I think, but he hasn't played it in a while because he isn't allowed to play games on weekdays and has been doing other obviously less important because they aren't Phoenix Wright things. I'm still working on my mom, but she keeps stalling. I'm starting to think the idea of her actually enjoying a video game is scaring her a little. :/ what happened to the days when I was little and you'd play your Atari with me, Mom D:D:D:

I have never read a PW fic and will have to read yours when you finish it, Butterfree.

Now we're talking about converting people to Phoenix Wright-ism, huh?

I have been converted by Dannichu, and I have converted a friend, my sister (she's obsessed with Edgeworth), and my brother (who shouldn't be playing the Phoenix Wright games since he's too young but who cares...). My mom refused to play video games because they're "evil" and "destroys your brain cells". She thinks I should go studying instead...

Godotfic..... Me wants... to read... now....

I don't remember that exactly, but...
Has he told you about the Evidence Room yet? If so, I think pressing on his last statement will get you out of this testimony.
Oh, the Evidence Room? I'm not sure, I only got the part when he said the new knife was stolen from the evidence room... But I'll try pressing on all the statements then. Thanks though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom