• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubble-objection.gif

*shot*

Welcome, turbler!
Fixed. :3

Yeah, if this is the start of the second day of investigation you need to present Kane Bullard's profile to Gumshoe. I think that might be where you are, DarkArmour, cos I was stuck there for aaaages ^^;;

Because its actually my game hands off ridley I'm obviously stuck on the exact same position. I don't think i've even met Kane yet.

Talk to Gumshoe about the victim. Then, present his profile when Phoenix says he needs more information.

I haven't got the data on the victim yet. I have got:
Adrian Andrews
Dick Gumshoe
MaskDeMasque
Luke Atmey

I need to know where to find the victims info.

Wait, you definitely are in the part where there's been a murder and Gumshoe is in Kane Bullard's office, right? If so, then just talk to Gumshoe about everything and Kane should be added to the Court Record.

I finished Justice for All the day before yesterday, and went back to do the bad ending as well as the good ending. The bad ending made me cry, especially when it said
I never saw Maya again.

Matt Engarde was freaky when he revealed his true personality, and I can't help but get the feeling that Shelly de Killer is some gentlemanly yet deeply mysterious shady person. His theme is awesome as well.

I am definitely investing more of my money in the other Phoenix Wright games. Not too sure about Apollo Justice, I'm not sure if I could get used to the characters after playing with Maya, Mia, Pearl, Gumshoe, Franziska, etc. Any opinions?

I finished Justice for All the day before yesterday, and went back to do the bad ending as well as the good ending. The bad ending made me cry, especially when it said
I never saw Maya again.

Matt Engarde was freaky when he revealed his true personality, and I can't help but get the feeling that Shelly de Killer is some gentlemanly yet deeply mysterious shady person. His theme is awesome as well.

I am definitely investing more of my money in the other Phoenix Wright games. Not too sure about Apollo Justice, I'm not sure if I could get used to the characters after playing with Maya, Mia, Pearl, Gumshoe, Franziska, etc. Any opinions?
AJ really isn't terribly different to PW, actually. I had the same concern before I played it, but it doesn't ruin the game or anything.

And yes, real Matt is creepy o.O Especially the face-scratching. I love how he seems to be such a total airhead, but ends up as some kind of criminal mastermind o.o It was a pretty nice turning point imo.

What I love about Matt being so evil is that it happens right around the time you're thinking (well, I thought) "Hang on... what would happen if Phoenix got a guilty client?"

Well, that and he's completely, off-his-head crazy.

I am not a member of this club.

And yet my DS has Trials and Tribulations in it, which I've been marathon-playing for about three days now. And I've played the first two games. And I've been a fan of the series since last year.

This unfortunate situation must be remedied.

I'm on 3-4 and the amount of awesomeness in this case is practically making my head explode. Edgeyyyy <333 (and Mia and uh mr.paperthindisguise)

I am not a member of this club.

And yet my DS has Trials and Tribulations in it, which I've been marathon-playing for about three days now. And I've played the first two games. And I've been a fan of the series since last year.

This unfortunate situation must be remedied.

I'm on 3-4 and the amount of awesomeness in this case is practically making my head explode. Edgeyyyy <333 (and Mia and uh mr.paperthindisguise)

I know. I so could not work out who Diego Armando was.
He at least could've gotten that coffee addiction as a result of Dahlia poisoning him, or changed his hair or something.

^I think something in there is disclosed in the 5th case, if not forgive me.

Wait, you definitely are in the part where there's been a murder and Gumshoe is in Kane Bullard's office, right? If so, then just talk to Gumshoe about everything and Kane should be added to the Court Record.

Uhh.. no... hes in the museum.

I haven't got the data on the victim yet. I have got:
Adrian Andrews
Dick Gumshoe
MaskDeMasque
Luke Atmey

I need to know where to find the victims info.
If Gumshoe is in the museum, then I think you have to present Mask*DeMasque.

I think I have...aww...i've confused. Don't worry, i'll sort it out eventually.

Hmm... I think what you need to do is one of the following:

-present Mask*DeMasque's calling card to Luke Atmey
-examine the sword on the floor in the basement warehouse
-examine the computer
-examine Ami Fey's statue
-examine the patch of pink paint

If it's not one of those things, then apparently I was mistaken about where you are in the game.

... *glances around nervously at all the people she doesn't know and skitters away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom