• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lana and Angel were adorable in that video. :D

Not to mention Edgey. <3

Speaking of Edgey, I'm currently beating 1-5. (Good God I need JFA at least.)

All I have to say is, "What the hell is that writhing piece of plywood?!?"

Last edited:
I believe it was glass. Since it would be much easier to chew up into little bits. xD And there wasn't that much poison to kill him. I think there was only a trace amount.

Ah. It's been a long time since I've played T&T, so...
It would still make him deathly sick though.

Don't forget being attacked by a tiger.

We really should make a list of things Phoenix went through without dying.

This is a wonderful AU...incomplete, but still wonderful. Two root changes - Phoenix is Miles' adopted brother, and Diego managed to notice the poison.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4123259/1/Without_Wings

EDIT: Gahwut. Can somebody tell me how to add details to the spoiler tag, like "Spoiler for GS3" or whatever...? This BBcode doesn't like me.

Last edited:
You put a = after the first spoiler and then write what it is a spoiler for.

I'm gonna read that. Argh...only 2 chapters..

Concerning the AJ discussion: AJ is my least favorite game in the series, but it has nothing to do with the series reboot and character switch; I just don't really like the cases. D: Well, the first case of AJ is my favorite first case in the series, but the second case is my all-time least favorite case for a number of reasons (Wocky, Alita, Wesley and Eldoon all annoyed me, I got stuck about twenty times even on a replay where I should have known what I was supposed to do, and the beginning of the case felt really aimless), I have serious moral issues with the third case (
why didn't anybody care that the Chief Justice's son was dying and really needed that cocoon?
) though I do like it otherwise, and the fourth case was just so, so disappointing to me -
one of the main things I liked about all the previous 'epic cases' was that you were honestly there in the courtroom figuring out what happened little by little during the cross-examinations with twists this way and that, but in 4-4 the answer is spelled out for you halfway through the MASON System portion with as good as a neon sign over all the crucial evidence, and Apollo's final part is all a really long, drawn-out anticlimax, culminating in Kristoph's conviction not because I found some new brilliant evidence to prove it, but because I simply got to pick. That and I found Kristoph disappointing as a villain; the black Psyche-Locks made me think he was going to have some really twisted, deep, dark secret that we'd find out during the trial, but he didn't. D: And there was too little of a confrontation between Klavier and Kristoph compared to what I was expecting.

Buuut that's not the point. The point is that Apollo Justice just happened to be composed too largely of cases I didn't like; I have no reason to think that I will dislike the second Apollo Justice game at all. And I don't hate it. I don't think it is humanly possible for me to hate an Ace Attorney game. It's still hilarious with fun characters and so on. :D

Last edited:
PLOT PROBLEM~

I'm fairly sure that somewhere in 1-4 it is vaguely mentioned that DL-6 took place in 2001 (the year the game was made, so it fits well enough). DL-6 took place fifteen years before PW1, so PW1 takes place in 2016. Yet in 1-2, after
Phoenix is accused of Mia's murder and in the detention center
, he says "It's the beginning of a new century, yet..."

Yeah uh I don't think 2016 is really the beginning of a new century, so what's with this (or was I wrong about when DL-6/PW1 took place or something)?

Last edited:
PLOT PROBLEM~

I'm fairly sure that somewhere in 1-4 it is vaguely mentioned that DL-6 took place in 2001 (the year the game was made, so it fits well enough). DL-6 took place fifteen years before PW1, so PW1 takes place in 2016. Yet in 1-2, after

Yeah uh I don't think 2016 is really the beginning of a new century, so what's with this (or was I wrong about when DL-6/PW1 took place or something)?

Yeaaaaah, AA has just always had a screwy timeline. I've seen the same thing brought up in a bunch of places...

I beat 1-5 today.

Haha on you Gant.

Now I'm free to get JFA. :D

Congratulations ^^ If you get it, get some earplugs too... the courtroom music makes you want to die. Though Cross Examination Moderate is starting to grow on me a little... but Objection, Cross Examination Allegro and the music right at the start of a trial in the defendant's lobby... no.

PLOT PROBLEM~

Welllll.... It could be translation errors. Although I doubt it.

Congratulations ^^ If you get it, get some earplugs too... the courtroom music makes you want to die. Though Cross Examination Moderate is starting to grow on me a little... but Objection, Cross Examination Allegro and the music right at the start of a trial in the defendant's lobby... no.

No.
NO.
The JFA court music is great ;-;

Flametail and I are currently making up some very random channelings that are very brain-breaking. Gant!Armstrong for example.

... and then we came up with Sal!Gant!Armstrong. *gouges out eyes*

Flametail and I are currently making up some very random channelings that are very brain-breaking. Gant!Armstrong for example.

... and then we came up with Sal!Gant!Armstrong. *gouges out eyes*

Which just got thoroughly pwned by Kudo!Armstrong!Oldbag!Gant!Sal.

(And for anyone who knows Warriors... Scourge!Dahlia?)

Last edited:
I've actually got to say my favourite case is actually the first case on Trials & Tribulations.

Oh, so I found my Ace Attorney back~ And I finished it, whoo.
Oh man. Gant had gotten me really going, especially when he just suddenly popped up into the office, freaked me out, anyways. D: But the guy got what he deserved so...
Now time to hunt for TT. The thing is harder to find than AA OTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom