• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be an inactive buddy too~?
Why not? :3

Also umm... so this post won't be a total waste... Here's a random Creationdrawingthing~

Hmm hmm, I really like the colors on this, uh, thing. And the feather-fur-green-things on top of its head is really nice; I like how it sort of curls and stuff. The tail looks sort of funny though, like its butt has exploded and green things are coming out. But, otherwise, nice.

Hey,look a robot. *Doesn't usually draw such things* What do you think?

picture

Robots! Linoone can't draw robots, but this is pretty awesome. I like the freaking out person in front; the expression's priceless. And, uh, can't crit robots because I have no idea how to draw them... Yeah.

I'm thinking of drawing a map of Obsessive Scribbler Land. It's located on an island close to Arylettopia and has a permanent rainbow over it, but I have no idea how the island itself should be shaped. Ideas?

Last edited:
Robots! Linoone can't draw robots, but this is pretty awesome. I like the freaking out person in front; the expression's priceless. And, uh, can't crit robots because I have no idea how to draw them... Yeah.

I'm thinking of drawing a map of Obsessive Scribbler Land. It's located on an island close to Arylettopia and has a permanent rainbow over it, but I have no idea how the island itself should be shaped. Ideas?

Haha thanks~ I don't even know why I drew that, and I NEVER have drawn a person that way either, it's supposed to be me~

And also, the island should be shaped as a paint palette or similar ^-^

Anything to say about this? It was in a dream I had last night. Meglarceus.
scan0008.jpg

It should be shaped like a pencil, with an eraser beside it >:o

No, make it a piece of paper with eraser mountains and a pencil.. hill?
*should draw persona/pokesona/utensilsona XD*

It should be shaped like a kite. For simplicity's sake I'll use the points ABCD to label to points. AB would have a cove in between the points. BC coastline would be very shaky. CD might have a river flowing out of it. DA might have a mountain range :D The middle could be a lake shaped like a shoe, or something. Do whatever you like :3

Oh, I want your dreams. This is fairly sketchy, so try draw an outline lightly and then outline it. The charater looks intersting, and the legs might be improved if you look at a reference of a leg. Nice picture <3~

Last edited:
Um okay so. It's very rough and is ridiculously cracky and I threw in minor characters in insanely silly ways and what I did with Kristoph and Phoenix just generally makes no sense, but, uh...

*lengthy spoiler goes here*

Hope that provided some entertainment. xD; So, more or less retarded than yours?

I can't read it.

I still haven't played AJ.

...D:

UM UM UM also if I can be so humble as to suggest, can people please kindly... not put the pictures directly into their posts, especially if they're huge? Most of these recent ones aren't that bad in terms of size, but it really does cause the pages to take a long time to load. It doesn't bother me if I have to click a link to look at your picture, really it doesn't.

And can the people who comment also be kind and not include the original picture in their quote if it isn't necessary? Please? :)

I was *this* close to attempting to comment in detail on the more recent things but I'm a little annoyed about something and so I can't right now. Just so I say *something*, though, I will say that your robot is nice and detailed, Ice tiger, although you spelled "shield" incorrectly. Not that that has anything to do with art, but yeah. :P I can never be bothered to do anything that detailed these days, so people who attempt detail work always get +++coolpoints from me.

And also, the island should be shaped as a paint palette or similar ^-^

Shape it like a shoe. :]

It should be shaped like a pencil, with an eraser beside it >:o

No, make it a piece of paper with eraser mountains and a pencil.. hill?

It should be shaped like a kite. For simplicity's sake I'll use the points ABCD to label to points. AB would have a cove in between the points. BC coastline would be very shaky. CD might have a river flowing out of it. DA might have a mountain range :D The middle could be a lake shaped like a shoe, or something. Do whatever you like :3

Ahhh too many ideas... So, I guess I can have it shaped like a paint palette with eraser mountains and pencil trees or whatever. And a shoe lake. Yeah. *scurries off to draw*

picture

That. Is. Awesome. I love the designs on it, with Arceus-spike-things and ying-yang markings and stuff. The shading's cool, too. The left front leg looks a bit off though... But it's still awesome.

Ahhh too many ideas... So, I guess I can have it shaped like a paint palette with eraser mountains and pencil trees or whatever. And a shoe lake. Yeah. *scurries off to draw*

That. Is. Awesome. I love the designs on it, with Arceus-spike-things and ying-yang markings and stuff. The shading's cool, too. The left front leg looks a bit off though... But it's still awesome.

A portrait of my cat

OSland needs a batcave or something so Danni and I can be superheroes. :]

^ Go ahead ;D you could probably draw it better! :D
Also, that dragon looks fat, and the horns are a bit thin, other than that it's awesome~

So I died for some time because er
I don't know
didn't feel like showing up I guess!

Meglarceus
Oh, it does look nice. The colouring's a little choppy and the front legs are a bit stiff, but I don't know much about Pokemon anatomy so I can't say whether that's intentional.

Like you said in your dA comment, it is cute, but the sides of his face are protruding a bit too much, I think. His nose is veering off towards the side a little too, but it's not very noticeable.

I think it looks quite good (I like the soft shading), and the wings look very nice. The perspective on the left leg is a bit weird and the right front leg looks a little off.

And now for my own: Super gay Ivan and Alain melty hearts thing

I want to be a superhero! shall be... Superlett. Or Super HRA~ Fighting ze crime in Arylettopia and OSland. Also an Inactive and Crazybuddy!

What powers would OSsuperheroes have? I think I'd have like... invisiblity powers.

Oooh Linoone, OSland sounds quite awesomenocity. It shall have rainbows~! Ahaha, can't wait until you draw it~

Ice Tiger, that Meglarceus is quite cool, it's like a cross between... Arceus and the Renamon line, or something~ FMC, that dragon is really pretty and I like the shading and its wing is especially nice. And aww Ivan and Alain. Although it does kind of look like they're bleeding all over the place, but still, I love them. :3

lol vain Subcel. The one in the corner is, uh, supposed to be deranged. And she's rather thin and has a long neck but that is intentional also? Just trying to get better at drawing people (especially ones not just standing there), I suppose.

Okay I'll comment in a while but oh my god my step-grandad just added me on deviantart.
Goddamnit I haven't even met him and I'm already going to scar silly ):

Oh, it does look nice. The colouring's a little choppy and the front legs are a bit stiff, but I don't know much about Pokemon anatomy so I can't say whether that's intentional.

Like you said in your dA comment, it is cute, but the sides of his face are protruding a bit too much, I think. His nose is veering off towards the side a little too, but it's not very noticeable.

And now for my own: Super gay Ivan and Alain melty hearts thing

Thanks :sunglasses: The reason the face is so wide is because my cat is fluffy VERY fluffy.
And I can't draw things built like Arceus worth crap, even real animals like horses, end up horribly disfigured.

Nice 'Super gay Ivan and Alain melty hearts thing' I can't draw people very good :[ You on the other hand can, especially awesome gay stuff :D

Oh and Mhaladie, that is good. I can't draw people :[
Well I can, but the proportions would wrong, and the face would be messed up if I draw them.

I want to be a super hero! I shall be... The Ice-tigress of TCoD/OS land! :D I freeze all the wrong doers of spamming!

Last edited:
Kay, I finally uploaded it.
Sherli_by_Ice_the_frosty_cat.png

I've noticed the lopsided shoulder already by the way. I'm really bad at drawing curves symmetrically.

A cookie to anyone who can guess what the logo on her shirt is from :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom