• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odd Truths Thread

Does anyone remember those "I Spy" books, by Walter Wick and Jean Marzello? I would hazard that a fair amount of you do, unless it's just a regional thing. Anyway, I have an extremely pure and unironic love for said series of books, rivaling my love for even the other entertainment works I hold close to my heart (Pokémon comes to mind). Someday, I want to create my own I Spy book, using the resources available to me.

You're not the only one. I loved those books so much when I was little. :]

- I have a strange love for animals. When I was 2, we went to Thailand, where I tried to pick up a street cat and was bitten pretty badly by it. Actually, I have a lot of stories like that including cats.
- I can cross my pinky toes onto my other toe like crossing my fingers.
- I'm super clumsy. I trip all the time, knock over things, and manage to hurt myself almost everyday. In one instance, I almost spilled acid on myself. Thank goodness I didn't though!
- I absolutely hate meatloaf. I can see the purpose in eating it at all.
- When I was learning how to crawl, I crawled and fell down a flight of stairs and almost killed myself. Then a few years ago I was almost caught in a flash flood. :x
- I love swimming or anything to do with being in the water. I've been this way ever since I was a baby.

I hate orange juice but love Sunny D.

I hate bananas. End of story.

I am one of the youngest in my grade besides a few others.

I'm not the only one who hates baked beans! :D
  • I can almost get my leg behind my head.
  • I can curl my tongue
  • In fact, I do give odd names to my Pokemon

And I LOVE apple juice.

- Actually, I have a lot of stories like that including cats.
- I can cross my pinky toes onto my other toe like crossing my fingers.

You're the weird fuckers standing on the railroad tracks behind my house aren't you.

For the cat thing, there was this tabby cat that was wandering on the road while I walked to the bus stop in the morning. I stopped to pet it, and I think it got shot or something because it turned around and I saw this weird, circular-ish wound on its leg. I really, really wanted to do something for it, but I had to go to school ;;

Also kind of relating to Mercy, I used to love somersaulting and did it all the time. I often turned at 90 degree angles while doing it because I couldn't keep straight, though. I once turned the corner in the hallway and fell down the stairs, somersaulting the whole way. I vaguely remember waving at my uncle or someone while doing so, and every part of me landed on the carpet except my head, which landed on the kitchen tile.

- I can put my leg behind my head. Both with some assistance.
- I've been getting frequent nosebleeds since I was a kid, after my brother tripped me during a game of tag and caused me to ram my nose into the coffee table.
- I've gotten frostbite on my toe because I unknowingly ran around in -20 degrees Celsius weather (in snow, too) with a hole in my shoe.
- I can curl and flip my tongue. And fold it into a vague three-leaf clover shape.
- Both my wrists can twist in a full circle.
- I have a knack for scaring my teachers.
- I'm very sensitive about my height. :| Probably comes from being tallest in grade 7 and watching everyone suddenly shoot up in height in all of two years, leaving me one of the shortest in the class.
- I'm picky about my water. And yes, I can taste the difference. People look at me weird when I say that.
- Scared of oranges. Somehow, when I try to peel them, they always squirt me in the eye without fail. Orange juice in eye = lots of pain.
- People like to call me a vampire, because I dislike sunlight, like the taste of blood (though I don't actively pursue it, obviously xD), and am generally rather sneaky-like. I used to have very sharp canines, but they were ground down because they'd get in the way of my other teeth.

Edit: And my dad punches squirrels. :)

Last edited:
oh lordy this looks fun let's see

• I was born a few hours after my great-great-grandmother died. So her name (Clara) is one of my middle names.
  • I have had four adult teeth removed because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to have braces. I got my secondary canines removed, two on the top and two on the bottom.
  • I can't swim or ride a bicycle, but I'd love to learn.
  • I have helped butcher an entire Angus steer, I have held an entire skinned sheep's carcass and subsequently eaten the meat from both of those animals and I feel absolutely no remorse for it.
  • I once spent two hours reuniting a lost lamb with its mother (it involves walking around a pasture holding said lamb and baaing a lot). It's one of the most magical, cutest things to see them together again.
  • I have an extremely low pain tolerance. Paper cuts can bring me to tears. Incidentally, I cry about twice a week on average. I've always been this way. :'D
  • I've had... three... panic attacks (maybe four or five)? I don't remember them much now.
  • I have met and talked to the lead singer of one of my favourite bands.
  • I once saw five shooting stars in one night. It was wonderful.
  • I can drive a quadbike (sort of, haven't been on one in longer than a year) and I have been thrown from a horse (I bruised my tailbone).
  • I know how to start fires without using an accelerant - not that this is a huge achievement or anything, I just really like bonfires and such. I've also helped two document burnings. :D Good fun.
  • I have never left Australia and only been in a plane twice. I really hate flying.
  • I'm not allergic to anything, never had a nosebleed, only been stung by a bee once, never broken a bone, never stayed in hospital overnight. I've never even sprained anything. I fall down a lot though. xD
  • I am extremely ticklish.

I'm not very odd.

- I have a very minor case of pectus excavatum. it is most likely the reason behind my asthma.
- I am very gender "confused" and would be alright with being either physical sex (for a while I identified as transgendered but now I just don't give a fuck).
- I don't plan on dying. I guess we'll see how that goes!

I have met and talked to the lead singer of one of my favourite bands.

So have I, for a grand total of about five seconds cause it was basically one big line for signing stuff.

but it was really awesome

(probably has to do with the fact that they're awesome and love people but whatever :D)

Let's have a go then! :D

• I have no sense of smell. Or rather, I have a very, very limited sense of smell and can only smell particularly strong things. And even then, I can't smell them unless I make a conscious effort to, or if someone tells me there's something to smell.
  • We think my taste is reduced too, because I'm the only person I know who can down cod liver oil and not be repulsed (in fact, I kind of like it...)
  • Probably because of the previous point, I eat almost anything (no meat now that I'm a vegetarian, but before I would eat any meat or fish). Apart from a few things: butter and cheese, which I won't eat under any circumstances and haven't for over ten years, and raisins which I'll just squirm at.
  • I have flat feet. All my shoes have specially made insoles for them because my feet completely wreck if I don't wear them. You know that test, where you put your foot in water and then stand on paper? Yeah, mine's just a sort of oblongy puddle. My toes are really flexible though.
  • I'm extremely ticklish. Anything more than just poking me in the foot will put me in fits of giggles.
  • I don't laugh out loud all that much, at least not loudly, but I have the most hilarious laugh when I do... it's crazy.
  • My eyes apparently change colour. Normally they're a sort of dull amber-brown, but flash gold when I'm excited or angry? I don't know, but this is what my friend tells me. But it would be cool if it were true. :D Probably just the light glinting in my eyes or something.
  • My index fingers are quite a lot taller than my ring fingers. According to the L Word this makes me a lesbian!
  • My arms are crazily hairy. We have no idea why. They're better now, especially since I cut the hair there every few weeks, but if left to grow they used to be as long as my fingers, I'm not even kidding. In primary school this made me some sort of cool dude, in high school it made me a freak and I used to shave them religiously until I eventually grew tired of the stubble. Because I was so self-conscious about them though I would never wear short-sleeved tops or let anyone see them, under ANY circumstance. During summer I would wear the massive baggy jumpers in PE and would boil to miserable death. I also have one of those lady-moustaches. Funny times, except that it makes me feel ugly as sin and I spent much of my time plucking like crazy in order to feel presentable, and it really really hurts right under the nose. I don't do it so much anymore, but I used to feel so awful about it. I still don't look people in the eye properly because I don't want people to see my face - even though I've never once heard anyone comment about it, even my mother, who swears that it's all in my head and it's not even noticeable. Sigh.
  • I write right-handedly, but I play guitar left-handedly and I draw a bow left-handedly. For no actual discernible reason. My dad and brother both write left-handed but play guitar right-handedly and it's so. annoying. because I can't learn much from them that way. I can sort of write with my left, but not draw, and I use all computer mouses with my left. I guess this makes me ambidextrous, but it sounds pretentious and it's not as comfortable writing with my left.
  • I won a regional poetry contest when I was 11, back when I lived in the west midlands. :D I still have the poem on my wall! It was about a sea monster, and when asked to send in a picture with it I drew a picture of a Gyarados, thinking that poem-marking officials wouldn't know what Pokemon is. I didn't get the picture back. :(

That's all I can think of for now...

- My teeth are terribly crooked, but I wouldn't wear braces ever, because my teeth are awesome. When I smile, my top canines stick out and I really like it.

- I think I'm ugly, but I actually like the way I look anyway. Everyone thinks I'm pretty anyway, but I think I look cool in a wierd sort of way. Just not pretty.

- When I was little, I wanted to marry a man with a last name that started in M because it would make my initials spell something.

- Also when I was little, I wanted to marry a rich guy and then kill him and take his money, and THEN marry for love. I was a messed up kid.

- I once told my mom that "boys are icky, I wanna marry a girl". I was fascinated with boobs, and I ran away at the sight of a shirtless guy. I can't belive it took me as long as it did to figure out I like girls.

- When I was seven, my vision was only juust starting to blur a little. At night, when it was dark, for some reason I thought I could see molecules bouncing off of everything in my room. And I told EVERYONE that I could see atoms, and yelled at my dad when he tried to tell me I was wrong.

- There was a lightswitch in my room that wasn't connected to a light. I thought it turned the oxygen off and on, and if anyone flipped it when I was in my room I'd make choking noises.

- I once tried to climb up a dresser drawer to see if there was chocolate on top of it. It fell on top of me. How I ever survived beyond the age of seven is a mystery to me.

- I had no idea what this silly thing called 'the pacific ocean' was. When my parents would tell me to eat because there are "starving kids in China", I wouldn't eat as much because I thought the Chinese kids could go to the dumpster and eat my leftover food.

- My boyfriend and I have ancestry from the same Native American tribe (Blackfoot). It creeps me out. Also, he's so similar in personality to my dad that people often tease me about having an electra complex. It's not funny.

- I want to hug the people who accidently left their N64 in that vacant appartment five years ago, because they changed my life.

- People seem to think I'm either sweet, innocent, and eternally happy or emo, dark, and suicidal. Both couldn't be farther from the truth. I'm cheerful but not overtly, geeky, and the most perverted person in the world. It doesn't help that I tend to be quiet.

- I wouldn't be surprised if I was diagnosed with ADD. I can't concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes.

- I watched "Draw With Me" a year ago, barely felt anything. I watched it again yesterday and cried my eyes out.

- I tend to be obssesed with one thing at a time; that takes up a large point of my brain until I decide I've had enough and choose something else. This has been going on since I was a baby. Right now, I'm between obsessions.

- I have a huge inferiority complex. Only one person has ever totally believed that it was more than a cry for attention.

- I want to be a graphic designer some day, but I think that writing is actually my passion in life.

- I love music, but by the time I started to actually appreciate it I basically msised out on my chances to get to learn how to make it.

- I have a very slight deformity - my pinky toes don't have knuckles.

- I cry way too easy. I used to be a crybaby, but I've gotten a lot better.

- I want the song "Bon Voyage, Amigo" from Mother 3 played at my funeral.

- I'm pretty fluid as far as my gender goes. I don't know if I'm androgynous or genderless or what, and I don't care! I just wish I looked a little more masculine sometimes, but meh.

- Sometimes I wish I didn't speak English. I don't know why.

- I have the same amount of sense of smell as Cirrus does and I'm too lazy to use quote tags.

- I have tri-colored eyes. Brown for the most part, with a green-hazel ring type thing in the middle. It's pretty cool but hard to see. I have a friend who has one blue eye and one green eye. I didn't realize either of these things until about a year ago.

- I still live within 50 miles of my birthplace. I haven't left the state I was born in more than three times in my entire life.

- For some reason, being tickled is incredibly painful for me, but people don't believe me since I still laugh when I'm tickled. And then they wonder why I start crying.... this has gotten so bad that I can't hug my sister with her arms under mine anymore, since she used to tickle me when she did that.

- I feel like one day everyone is finally going to realize I'm a horrible person and abandon me. This is my worst fear.

* I used to think that if you fed a cow chocolate syrup and then spun it around, it would turn brown and give chocolate milk. It was on a commercial...
My teacher laughed and laughed and I didn't know why.

* I am partially red-green colorblind. It's annoying. And also quite nearsighted.

* I like swimming a lot, but I have a horrible fear of deep water.

* My pupils are too large.

* People seem to think I am shorter than I actually am. >:/

* I hate shaving, not that I have to do it that often.

* I've never broken a bone or sprained anything, but I had pneumonia as a baby.

* I was born with a cone-head and my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, covered in green goo. Mine was not a graceful entrance.

* My feet are noisy. They crack and pop when I walk.

I can spread my big and second toes up to over an inch apart, which annoyed my mom when I was little for some reason.

I somewhat enjoy the smell of skunks.

In third grade, I had corns on my feet which my grandma cured with her grandma magic.

I had a pet water balloon in fifth grade, who I named Squeezle. He got a small hole which made him leak, so I had to keep him in a bucket until he finally got too small to live. I cried myself to sleep that night.

I have had fish (still have), a cat (released into the wild because he peed everywhere), a hamster (dead), a hermit crab (dead), another hamster (dead), a water balloon (dead), a guinea pig (given away), and a parakeet (still have). I'm bad with pets.

I can't sit somewhere for a long while when I have a period as the smell sickens me.

I stalk people in my neighborhood during the summers.

~ I once played Pirates of the Caribbean with my fifth grade band class at a Harlem Globetrotters game, and was also invited to an honor band last year. We practiced for eight hours with three fifteen-minute breaks and it was great. I want to do so again.

~I have a friend named Alec, and every time someone calls someone else a "smart Alec" within earshot of him, he'll say, "That's hate, man."

~Everyone is amazed by me in all my classes, especially science. There is practically a line of people asking me for help with their assignments.

~My friends sometimes refer to me as a radio, since I sometimes sing in public and will take requests if I know the song. One friend made me a (paper) remote.

~I enjoy doing fill-in puzzles and sudoku. I finished second in a sudoku contest, by about one second, since I was five seconds late.

~There is a competition known as Brain Bowl in my middle school, and in the high school I will be in there is Knowledge Bowl. In Brain Bowl I was apparently a beast, and kids tended to fight over who would be on a team with me.

~People tell me I'm good at math, but I don't really like it. I get it and all, but it's my least favorite subject that I'm required to take (except P.E.).

~Apparently, I reread books an abnormal amount of times. Some of my books have fallen in half from the sheer amount of times I have read them.

~People are very confused at how I can read more than one book at once (as in, putting down one book while I'm in the middle of it and starting up in the middle of another) and tell me that they would get the stories confused all the time.

~I have a knack for using my peripheral vision, and can navigate a crowded hallway in school while reading without running into anything. The only part I need to look up for is unlocking my locker.

~I have a subscription to National Geographic magazine.

~I have a bit of a hoarding problem, and once stored Happy Meal toys behind my television for God knows how long, and only unpacked three, if I remember correctly.

~I am almost fourteen and still regularly order kids' meals from restaurants. I have a very small stomach capacity and am often asked if I'm anorexic.

~I am very skinny, and my ribs are always visible no matter how much I've just eaten. I can sometimes suck in my stomach until I can see the lower part of my sternum, which I can wiggle.

~I obsess over let's plays and enjoy watching them, though I get little time to do so since I can't turn the sound up often.

~I love astronomy and want to be an astronomer when I grow up. If technology advances so far by that time, I would really enjoy living in a colony on the Moon, or possibly even Mars.

~I do believe in aliens and believe that if someone doesn't, they are obviously either religious and believe humans are "special" or are stupid/ignorant and are completely oblivious to the liklihood.

~I am a cat person.

- I tend to hiss at things when they agitate me, much like a cat does. I have absolutely no idea why I do this.

-I cannot sit still, at all. Like, I'll be in the middle of reading something on here and all of a sudden I'll have to get up and dance around the basement or pace or something.

- The only times I'll willingly go outside are in the middle of the night or at sunrise.

- I have a fascination with the color purple. Almost everything important that I own has something purple on it.

- I use web design as therapy, like if I'm really mad I'll code a website to calm down.

- I have a massive icon collection on my computer.

- I'm /very/ OCD. I cannot touch people without having to wash my hands somewhere or wipe them off on something, and I'll pull away from people if they touch me or grab me or what have you.

- Related to the above, I cannot stand going for more than a day or two without bathing, and I always have to wash my hair twice, condition once, wash body and brush teeth in that order when I'm in the shower.

- I cannot, cannot stand body hair. Sure, because of my lighter hair color it's not that noticeable, but I hate the /feeling/ of it being there. ><

- I can't go more than a couple of hours without my iPod without getting anxious.

- I used to believe that, because of my name, I was one of that one race from The Legend of Zelda. My love of water at the time didn't help.

- I'm the only person I know who actually misses being in school.

Last edited:
Things you probably didn't want to know and probably don't care about knowing:

- I love picking my nose. A lot. I'll get nosebleeds because I sometimes do it too intensely.

- I growl often when I'm angry, like Zora's hissing. I used to growl and glare at a boy and he'd call me a werewolf or something.

- My social skills = 0. Seriously. I often get really anxious and nervous when I have to talk to somebody I don't know, whenever I have to pay for something (I always thank the lord when there's self check-out) because that requires brief human contact, that makes my heart start beating insanely. I usually just make other people do things like that for me. Yeah, I have massive anxiety issues.

- I don't shave my legs, pluck my eyebrows, put on makeup, or do any typical girl things like cut my nails. I just let them grow and break off. I don't even KNOW how to do most typical girl things.

- I can blow in my pinky nail (which is really long and NO IT IS NOT A COKE NAIL everyone says that, it's frustrating) and it makes a funny little whistly noise.

- I'm kinda lazy with hygene. Sometimes I'll go two days without showering and will only brush my teeth once a day.

- My sense of hearing's rather... whacked. I can't really hear people when they talk and often need them to repeat themselves. I have to have things with subtitles to understand most of it. Like, I hear them... but, I can't... understand them. It's weird. But then, my hearing's sensitive about everything else. Really loud music "disrupts" me, so do loud noises and everything. I can't just tune them out, they keep me from being unable to think or function.

- I often stay up to crazy times for no reason at all when I don't have school. (Like now, for instance, it's 6:00 AM and I still haven't slept. Although I've had a few day naps.)

- I'm 18 and yet I only feel like I'm 15 mentally. I probably don't act as maturely as most people my age nor do I tend to make friends with them. And nobody really believes I'm 18 because I don't look it either, I also look like I'm 15 because of my height and my really young-looking face.

- Two things Dinru said that apply to me: A - The thinking everyone will realize I'm a horrid person and abandon me. B - Being fixated/obsessed with one thing at a time. I'm not between obsessions at the moment, mine now is an RP I do with a certain somebody.

- I obsess heavily over what avatar I'm going to use. I go through this careful selection and picking process, because to me, it's really important. I don't just choose avatars on the fly. I feel like they're important because they're a representation of myself, even if they're not necessarily pictures of me. I also tend to act a bit differently based on what avatar I have. For example, the one I have now makes me feel dryer and more intelligent, so I'm likely to use less ~ and emoticons with it.

- Everyone thinks I'm really masculine in real life because of lack of afforementioned girly rituals and think I have like... gender issues or am a lesbian or something. Not either. Ironically, everyone on the internet says I come off as being very distinctly feminine in how I speak. On the inside, I feel very female in spite of how I don't do typical girly things. I just feel feminine in a different way, not the whole OH MY GOD, PINK LET'S PUT ON LIPSTICK AND SCREAM AT BOYBANDS stereotypical way.

...Yeah, I'm sort of disgusting. Yay me.

So have I, for a grand total of about five seconds cause it was basically one big line for signing stuff.

but it was really awesome

(probably has to do with the fact that they're awesome and love people but whatever :D)

I met mine shortly after he'd been on stage, he was sleeping behind an amp or something. We talked for a little bit but then I was pushed away by this horde of fangirls~ it was a moment we shared, and now I'm friends with him on facebook. xD

- I have a thing about picking scabs, especially from mosquitoes. I have, as a result, a crapload of tiny scars on my arms and all over my back, and I'm perversely proud of them.

- I want to have a pet goat because one time we visited a car show that was near a tourist-attraction farm, and one of the goats there was continually up for being snuggled. I loved it.

- I have been thrown from a horse, and I'm a bit nervous about trying out horse riding again as a result, even though I really want to.

- I want to go to the Academy of European Medieval Martial Arts when I turn eighteen. x3

- I hate hygiene. That sounds weird but I'd happily go all through life without caring about my appearance at all. Getting rid of underarm and leg hair makes me go teary and sad for about an hour afterwards, much to my mom's annoyance.

- I have really sensitive nailbeds, so cutting them short makes them hurt a lot, and I can't touch anything soft afterwards, especially cloth. It takes about two days for them to cease being painful.

- I am arrogant about my level of intelligence compared to many people at my school, but I actually have insanely low self esteem, especially when it comes to something I know I'm good at, like writing.

- I'm seventeen but I feel fourteen or fifteen. I forget my own age sometimes.

- I wish I was a neuter and had no breasts at all. x3 They're so inconvenient...

- I used to have way too sensitive hearing when I was younger. I couldn't attend school dances and had to sit outside with my hands clamped over my ears. It faded to a more normal level, though.

- I'm really, really absentminded. As in, at least every two days I will be about to say something, or post something, or visit a forum - and it'll slip my mind for hours. I actually meant to put something else here but I totally forgot what it was...

- Oh! I have a massive crossover fanfic-thingy, in anime form, going in my head constantly. It went from a Mary Sue fic to something really weird and twisted, but it's fun and it's the reason I go out to the swings for hours on end with music. It lets me think and entertain myself~

*I have really uneven breasts. One's huge (DD) and the other's normal (C).

*I'm afraid of pretty much everything and anything.

*You could play OK Computer or The Bends and I would know every tune, but not every name.

*There's this one toe that I always stub. I've stubbed it so badly, I almost broke it.

*What I said about OK Computer and The Bends also applies to Nirvana songs.

*I have an odd sense of failing all the time despite that fact that I succeed almost every time. It's the reason I love Rolling Girl so much.

*For someone who dislikes Miku's voice so much, I have an awful lot of her songs on my iPod. Stupid crappy voice getting all of the good songs.

*I bawl like a baby when characters get killed off...

*...Yet I know and will write how all of mine die. This is the reason Author exists.

My upper canines are crooked and point forward slightly, so I can display them by pulling back my lips without using my hands. And no, I'm the exact opposite of a Twihard.

I've managed to locate where my vocal chords overlap, so I can utter a cry of significantly lower pitch to that of Articuno in Pokemon 2000/The Power of One/Revelation Lugia, whichever you know it as.

I overanalyse life sometimes and wind up feeling a touch depressed.

My patience level varies for different things.

-I used to be a Sonic fan.
-I'm allergic to kiwi and walnuts. And pollen.
-I hate marzipan.
-When my brother and I was younger, we'd make all these weird Harry Potter-fancharacters, and would act out scenes. Let's just say half of them were Animagi, one of the teachers were a pink-haired ninja(and no, I didn't base her of Sakura or anything) and one of the students were a Dementor in disguise. When I think back on it, I wonder wtf.
-We also had this kind of "show" where we were two superhero-animal(anthro) things. One of the running jokes were my brother always falling and landing in the audience.
-I have a problem with picking scabs.
-When I was 12 or so, I wrote this fanfic about a trainer who got a TALKING Sneasel for a starter, caught an Eevee in the 2nd or 3rd chapter(which was supposed to evolve into an Umbreon later but I never got that far), and in the second, the boss of the story's "evil team" had been watching her from the bushes(heh, he sounds like such a stalker now), walked up to her and asked if she would like to join their team. When she was at their headquarters, she stole an Absol from one of their members. Basically, your classic Mary Sue-pokemonfanfic.
-When I was 11 or so, I traded my brother's Hitmonlee ex for a card I really wanted myself. He was angry with me for it in some years or so.
-I bite my nails.
-I *gasp* don't ship. At all. No characters at all. In no series. I feel like I'm in a minority when it comes to this...
-I also *gasp* DON'T fangirl. Whee.
-When I was 5 or so, I sat down on a bus sat where a wasp was, and it stung my butt.
-I also got a wasp stuck in my hair once, luckily I got it out without it stinging me. Stuff like that has made me really hate wasps now.
-I'm probably the only non-American person to write "color" without an "u".
-I learned to read at the age of 3, by myself. :D
-I've been to Sweden(when I was 1 year old, so I don't remember anything from it), Greece(2 or 3 times), Denmark(several times), England, France(3 times), Italy and recently, Spain. I also was to Germany and Poland on this class-trip most 10th graders in Norway get to join.
-I've never had a boyfriend, and I have also never had a crush on anyone no matter what some of my school-friends think(Oh, you know there's someone, just admit it already!) I sometimes suspect I'm asexual.
-I have no favorite movie or song, just a bunch of them that I like.
-I don't want any kids. Ever. And no, I won't "change my mind when I grow up". I need my freedom.
-I have a very different "irl personality" and "internet personality".
-I got a huge cut in my right hand when I was 11-12, from a knife. I still have a slight scar from the stitching.
-When things (computers, video games ect.) annoy me, I sometimes flip them off.
-I've started to say "kolkolkol" when I'm annoyed.
-I don't use any makeup.
-I don't like Apple and any of their products. Half of it probably comes from annoying fankids who treat Apple like a religion.

~Orange Juice! It's fantastic! And it has the same color as my grandma's skin!
~You know what my family is? My family is INSANE. -nod nod-
~When I take my Ritalin, nothing special happens. When I don't take my Ritalin, at least one person, without fail, will say one of two things to me:
"What the hell are you so happy about?" or
"You're always so perky/cheerful/joyful."
~I go to church two to six times a week. Because I'm a member of six churches. Yup.
~YOU EXIST. THIS IS TOTALLY A FACT ABOUT ME.
~Caps Lock annoys me. I'm a rebel so I use the shift key.
~I am legitimately scared of the color white.
~I enjoy quoting people, but tend to mess up their quotes.
~I eat my lips. And then they bleed. And then I get mad and put chap stick all over them. Then they bleed some more.
~I knocked one of my baby teeth out so my mom would give me a popsicle. The plan failed.
~In my family, there will aways be a need for a trip to the dentist the day we plan to leave on vacation. Always. Also, we never plan for it.
~I has family.
~I'm really lazy about shaving. Meaning I shave my pits every other week and my legs every few months. If I feel like it.
~When I'm about to drag or just dragged you through the process of helping you with your problems, it's not in your best interest to insult me. Or swear.
~When people annoy me, I push their buttons.
~Aunt Susan never loved you anyway.

-One of my pupils is larger than the other, which leads to many people staring at me for a while and then freaking out

-Like my brother, I am partially red-green colorblind, my feet are noisy, and I've never broken or sprained anything.

- My hair is blonde, although it looks brown.

- I used to watch Totally Spies.

Back
Top Bottom