• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odd Truths Thread

FLORA GO SEX MIKE HE WILL ~LOVE~ IT

YOU STAY OUT OF THIS MALICEFACE
OR I WILL FLY IN YOUR KITCHEN WINDOW TONIGHT AND MAKE A MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS

actually the verb "to sex" actually means to determine the gender of, which can be easily accomplished by looking at the banner atop my posts so never mind

CAW CAWW CAW CA CAAW CAWCAWCAW CAW CAWW CAW CA CAWW CAWCAWW CAWCAW CAWCAWW CAW CAWW C CAWW CA CAWW CAWS CAW CAWS

actually the verb "to sex" actually means to determine the gender of, which can be easily accomplished by looking at the banner atop my posts so never mind

SHUT UP THE RAVEN IT IS AN INJOKE >:{

My pupils are slightly too large. Also I am partially colorblind.

FLORA GO SEX MIKE HE WILL ~LOVE~ IT

As far as I know my boss happens to be asexual.

WHICH REMINDS ME:

By day, I'm Flora Ashworth.
By night, I am Honors Girl, fighting the evil Ant-Man by shooting mathematical equations out of my hands.

I want to be shipped with someone. :P

New odd thingy~
I have discovered I am extremely ignorant. :P For example, I didn't even know the artist of four of my favorite songs for years. ...It's Fall Out Boy, btw. xP

AND RYUBANE IS OFFICIALLY TOTALLY AWESOME.
Just in case none of you noticed.

By day I'm Mawile.
By night I'm still Mawile, but I have a purple jacket.
And I will be on Maliceface's side.

Also I carry around my favorite book all the time.

MORE ODD TRUTHS:

I am technically a "gifted" child, yet I often
Push doors that say pull,etc
become stumped by simple math problems, such as 9x7
have horrible memorization,and
miss the blatantly obvious.

and, I type while looking at the keyboard, because I fail at not looking at the keyboard and typing.

For two years of my high school career I kept a bag full of sand in my locker, which grew into six bags of sand and dirt.

My freshman year I became really close friends with a senior, his name is Justin. We were best friends, even though I was a freshman. When he graduated he joined the army. He went to boot camp that summer, and the next year he was sent to Afganistan. I wrote to him quite often, he would say how much he missed the US and he wished he could carry it around with him... I sent him a jar of dirt, which he thought was as funny as hell and he told me that he kept it in his foot locker. A month after junior year began I got a package from him, it was a plastic bag full of sand from his base in Afganistan, a letter, some pictures, and a few DVD's he had bought for cheap over there. I laughed and put it in my school locker, thing is he kept sending me these bags of sand and rocks, and I kept putting them in my locker! At the end of senior year he visited the school, (he'd been home for a while) and when he came to my locker he noticed the bags and laughed for like twenty minutes.

MORE ODD TRUTHS:

I am technically a "gifted" child, yet I often
Push doors that say pull,etc
become stumped by simple math problems, such as 9x7
have horrible memorization,and
miss the blatantly obvious.

and, I type while looking at the keyboard, because I fail at not looking at the keyboard and typing.

you ever seen that Farside comic?

I feel that I'm nearly the only person on the internet (and very much on here) that isn't a genius. Or, really, isn't all that clever - every person who posted their A-level results this year did better than me. I don't do particularly well in exams, and I think my IQ would be very low because I do very badly with maths and logic. I struggle to do simple sums in my head, and only get decent grades by working incredibly hard.

On the other hand, I'm good in social situations, make friends easily and generally spend more of my time being happy than almost anyone I know.

I'm not clever at all! Or particularly good at making friends @_@ MY FACE WHEN

O_O
They were unrelated... unless it's subconscious or something.

BUT I STILL WANT TO BE SHIPPED WITH SOMEONE.

Ohh yea, and on topic: Ever since a friend tackled me by accident, I can pop my ankle just by moving it the right way.

Back
Top Bottom