• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Operation Aspirin

Name: Crutch
Species: Crawdaunt
Personality: Played out.
Bio: Crutch's parents, his mother a Corphish, and his father a Poliwhirl, both were "captured" by the Psychic Pokemon when Crutch was very young. Since then, Crutch had a harsh training routine that made him, well, very strong. He vows that he will get revenge upon the Psychic Pokemon, and hopes to put an end to their tyrannical reign.
Other: So long and thanks for all the green eggs and ham because I said so.

Accepted, Blaziking.
Mewtwo, I'm going to be benevolent and let you in. Maybe it's because it's morning where I am, but the sprite colors contrast in a way that bothers my eyes. And the blue eyes don't quite work with the color scheme. But enough of my sprite criticisms. :D
---
Jiro stood up again and looked down at an Umbreon, one of the special ones with blue rings. "Oh, good morning.", he replied. There would be only one reason dark Pokemon would come here, he knew. A Honchkrow then swept down from the skies onto the branch Jiro was cradled on. She was night-colored, with next to no bright spots. Darker than a moonless night..., he thought, anticipating whom else might come by, when he heard a faint pounding. The rumbling sound reminded him of his parents. Their great footsteps when he was such a little Larvitar... He jetted himself upward, giving him a brief glimpse of the world above the trees, and saw a Tyranitar romping around. He landed back in the tree, "Well... there should be others coming."

Aeru had followed the scent of a number of Dark-types, trying to avoid detection. Her pack, all of them, was dead, or captured. And she had run like a coward. Sides heaving as she sprinted into the National Park, the Houndoom skidded to a halt. Spotting a Pupitar, a Honchkrow, a Tyranitar and a Shiny Umbreon. Momentarily confused, she looked around wildly, and finally decided on approaching the Pupitar. Wasn't the leader of the Goldenrod Resistance a Pupitar, or something? Gasping for breath, she lowered her head submissively. "I... I request to join you..." she muttered, shame tinging her voice. Her pack had planned to offer their help proudly, not have one of the survivors meekly approach and beg.

Serena wandered around, sniffing her way around, since she wanted to improve her sense of smell. "Just because my fur was a different color doesn't make me any different! I shoulda' killed 'em all. I couldn't do that, though. They were my friends. My former friends, I mean." Serena eventually came across a bunch of Dark-type Pokemon. Pupitar, Honchkrow, Shiny umbreon, Tyranitar, and a Houndoom. No. I can't go through it again. But I'll try, anyway. "Hi! Um, can I join you guys? I need someone, or ones, to be around." Serena knew from hearing about it somewhere about the Goldenrod Resistance, it's leader a Pupitar. Cool.

Qua looked down.

"A newcomer? Ask Jiro. He's the Pupitar over there." He looked up and pointed in Jiro's direction, a stern but gentle expression on his face.

Vemx wandered into the National Park after a Mightyena. His keen nose had led him to the park, as he could smell many other dark types gathering there. It was most likely the place he wanted to go.

Entering the park, Vemx's suspicions were instantly confirmed. The Goldenrod Resistance was gathering here, as noted by the presence of the Pupitar that was their leader. Along with the Pupitar (and the Mightyena that had just entered the park) were a Honchkrow, Tyranitar, Houndoom, and another Umbreon--a shiny Umbreon.

Growling lowly under his breath from being in the presence of so many strangers, Vemx listened as the Mightyena requested to join the group and the Tyranitar responded.

((I waz in a hurry when I made that post :P But is she accepted, now that she's dual-type because of her odd colouring?))

"Join if you want to. We need more members." Valegon turned to look at the Mightyena. "To defeat the Psychics." Then he reached out his paw, "My name is Valegon, call me Vale. I'm always happy to meet new Pokémon, as long as they're Dark types."

"Always a pleasure to have new members, welcome aboard.", Jiro said happily to the Houndoom and the new Mightyena. Valegon commented, but the last bit hurt. Jiro, the leader of all positions, was the only not dark type amoungst them. He hoped this wouldn't last long. His current form kept his limbs within a rock hard shell, and though he was patient, evolution could never come soon enough. Especially with an actual Tyranitar in the group. He got back to the subject at hand, "Not that you have much of a choice in these times...", he grimly added.
He leapt up into a higher branch addressed the whole group, for the first time, "Um... Hello everyone. This is this Goldenrod chapter of the worldwide dark resistance, stationed here in the, once, lovely National Park. I don't think I need to explain why we're here. First things first, um, my name is Jiro, and I have been assigned to head this chapter. Before you ask, um, no, I don't like being stuck in here. But that's life. Now, if we could just, um, introdu-"
Jiro stopped his introduction speech. He heard a familiar, vile, buzzing. He peered through the thick foliage and saw a small swarm of Scyther, with armed human accomplices. The only thing missing was a real swarm of Beedrill, and this National Park ranger squad would've been complete. And more deadly than they already were. He looked again. A Growlithe. The group could detect the fighters' presence quickly and easily. "A hunting squad...", he told the group in case they didn't hear it, feel it, or smell it.

Maraxus finally came out of his trance-like state, and silently joined the group of pokemon. He looked briefly in the direction of the hunting squad, then turned his attention back to the Pupitar, as if to say, "Well? What now?" Which was exactly what he was thinking.

Aeru froze. "That's - that's what they used for my pack." she growled, feeling her heat spike as her shame and lust for vengeance melded together. "Just, with Water and Ground types, mainly..." She wanted to just lunge at the closest foe and sear them all with a Fire Blast, but she couldn't. She had to wait for orders. "Er... do you have any orders for us?" she asked meekly, trying to disguise her (obvious) anger. It didn't help that she was growling and that flames were sparking from her jaws. Oh yes, very convincing.

I said I accepted you above.
---
Suddenly, others looked to Jiro for what to do. The Sableye gazed upon him questioningly, and one of the Mightyenas recalled something, then asked for orders. Jiro sat in thought. Since he had no real clue as to everyone's abilities, he had no clue what to do. The Growlithe barked sharply, announcing the location of everyone. A ball of fire came at Jiro, setting the brand he sat on ablaze, but he was just about unharmed. "I suppose for now, you're going to have to follow my lead!", he quickly said as he pushed off towards the Growlithe, smashing it on the head. The rest of the exterminator group turned towards Jiro, who started up a sandstorm before jetting out of the way.

Maraxus nodded solemly, and fired a Shadow Ball, leveling an unlucky human. Seeing this, a Scyther jumped at him. He stared at it while it fluttered and jumped, making it's way towards him all too quickly. He used Night Shade, and kept it at bay for a few seconds, and took a peek in Jiro's direction. Unforunatly, he overlooked the fact that the Scyther had already recovered. He was struck with a Fury Cutter, and he fell to the ground. Struggling to his feet, he searched the area for something that would help him, but found nothing.

Russ had come to the national park after a very short rest, in an attempt to stay ahead of anyone tracking him. He would have caught thier scent of anyone had followed him, but he wasn't going to stich around long enough to be found.

He heard some pokemon talking. He could tell they were pokemon as there were no human scents around, and he knew they couldn't be psychic as they were making physical noises, something psychic types hadn't done in a while.

He watched from behind a tree. Dark types! Prehaps they were like him, fugitives in a land that had once been free. On the other hand even dark types had been posessed.

It had to be done, the voice in his head would remind him.

Did it really though? a secound would invariably counter.

Mental conversations like these rarely went well. He just ended up depressed until the third voice arrived and pointed out that it was too late to change the past, so he'ed better get on with the present and ensure he would have a future.

Returning to the real world, he stared at the group. He watched a swarm of scyther and humans arrive, and he knew that a battle was begining. He decided to wait ad see what happened.

Too late to join?

Name: Mia
Species: Weavile
Personality: Mia can be very cold and sarcastic, even to people that she considers her friend. She often hides her emotions, and appears to not care about anybody or anything, even if she really does. She jokes around a lot, and likes pulling pranks on others when she's feeling happy.
Bio: Mia's parents were owned by a trainer. She was happy fighting for the trainer, and didn't mind not being free. After several years of this, her trainer disappeared without a trace. She lived in the wild with her parents (Who said that the psychic dominators killed their trainer) until they to disappeared. Mia then joined Jiro's group, waiting until she could have revenge against psychic Pokemon.
Other: Mia always wears a blue scarf around her neck, with an effort ribbon (More like a badge, but still) pinned onto it.

((OOC:Is it just me, or does everyone but me want revenge on the physchics? It's almost like a confirmation word!=D But not required...))

Serena fired a Dark Pulse at someone. She didn't care who, as long it was at the enemies, which it was. She saw this opportunityas a chance to run and follow the others, which she caught up with quickly. "Did I miss anything?" She played around.

(( Hmm... Nope, not my Valegon. ))

Seeing the group of Scyther's and the Growlithe, Valegon prepared for battle. He placed one frontpaw before the other and lowered his forebody, making him look more menacing, then he spat at them, ready to defend the group.

Back
Top Bottom