• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture: +45 Points
Ledyba Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mandibuzz, Lilligant (Female), Spinda (Male), Braviary, Munchlax (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1290
Partner Pokémon: None (Flashlight, $2)

it`s like VVVVVV
NNNNNNo

Gothita Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mandibuzz, Lilligant (Female), Spinda (Male), Braviary, Munchlax (Female)
Total Points: 1335

Minun Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female)
Total Points: 1200
Partner Pokémon: None (Surfboard, $2)

Gothita Female
[Catch / Ignore]?

emo goth doesn't want me and vice-versa

Porygon
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1395

Porygon
[Catch / Ignore]?

Catch and buy 2 more balls
E:no wait 1 more

Capture: +45 Points
Bidoof-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mandibuzz, Lilligant (Female), Spinda (Male), Braviary, Munchlax (Female), Porygon
Total Points: 1500
Partner Pokémon: None (Flashlight, $2; extra ball, $1)

Vulpix Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female)
Total Points: 1245

Sweet Silver Nightmare
Sunkern Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1290

Wargle
Then I shall cikc you out of the Parc.
Ledian Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Frillish (Male), Sealeo (Female), Alomomola (Male), Frillish (Female)
Total Points: 1815
Partner Pokémon: Swampert

Shellos-east Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Derpwait you said the pond
Shelmet Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

Accelgor Male
...Seriously why are you people so lucky lately I checked my generator and that definitely ain't it.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1485

Accelgor Male
...Seriously why are you people so lucky lately I checked my generator and that definitely ain't it.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1485

Sigh, why not? Catch and buy two more Pokeballs. *gives 2$*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom