• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture: +90 Points
Buizel Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female), Accelgor (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1620
Partner Pokémon: None (Surfboard, $2; extra balls, $2)

Capture: +45 Points
Bidoof-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mandibuzz, Lilligant (Female), Spinda (Male), Braviary, Munchlax (Female), Porygon
Total Points: 1500
Partner Pokémon: None (Flashlight, $2; extra ball, $1)

nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sweet Silver Nightmare
Psyduck Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female), Accelgor (Male)
Total Points: 1665

RK-9
Wynaut Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Mandibuzz, Lilligant (Female), Spinda (Male), Braviary, Munchlax (Female), Porygon
Total Points: 1545

Capture: +45 Points
Buizel Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female), Accelgor (Male), Psyduck (Male)
Total Points: 1755

Seaking Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female), Accelgor (Male), Psyduck (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 1815

RK-9
Wynaut Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1545

WHY NO-

no

Predictable joke.
Doduo Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1590

Predictable joke.
Doduo Male
Total Points: 1590

YOU'RE predictable! :V
ignore

Literally everyone who has encountered a Wynaut has made that joke.
Petilil Male
Total Points: 1635

Sweet Silver Nightmare
Sunkern Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Starmie, Zigzagoon (Female), Sawsbuck (Autumn) (Male), Sentret (Male), Glameow (Female)
Total Points: 1290
Partner Pokémon: None (Surfboard, $2)

Wargle
Then I shall cikc you out of the Parc.
Ledian Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Frillish (Male), Sealeo (Female), Alomomola (Male), Frillish (Female)
Total Points: 1815
Partner Pokémon: Swampert
No you won't bekause I am your best kustomer who is a total sukker to this plase.

Ignore.

((hard = K, soft c = s))

WAITWAITWAIT. I just read the first post, looking for what area to go next, and you charge us based on what we catch, instead of one base rate??? When did this happen?

Literally everyone who has encountered a Wynaut has made that joke.
Petilil Male
Total Points: 1635

I'm IN GORE

hahahahaha ignore

Wargle
Oh, I don't care for your rules. I want to talk normally.
I made the change at the same time as I added fifthgenmons. I kind of forgot to mention it in the thread. I feel the rates are still reasonable, and it helps a bit to counteract the fact that you can basically choose what to take.
Swablu Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Frillish (Male), Sealeo (Female), Alomomola (Male), Frillish (Female)
Total Points: 1860

RK-9
That doesn't even make sense!
Smoochum
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1680

Sweet Silver Nightmare
Wooper-f
[Catch / Ignore]?

=
=

RK-9
Smoochum
[Catch / Ignore]?
OH WELL ignore

Wargle
Oh, I don't care for your rules. I want to talk normally.
I made the change at the same time as I added fifthgenmons. I kind of forgot to mention it in the thread. I feel the rates are still reasonable, and it helps a bit to counteract the fact that you can basically choose what to take.
Swablu Male
[Catch / Ignore]?

RK-9
Smoochum
[Catch / Ignore]?

Sweet Silver Nightmare
Wooper-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
But that komes out to a maximum fee of $48 if you get all shiny super rares, or $6 if you katch kommons!!! How is that reasonable? That is a huge gap!

no.

RK-9
Zangoose Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1725

Wargle
Because what are the odds of getting a shiny super-rare. Sure it's happened once, but it's only a 0.00000061515748031496062992125984251969% chance, according to windows calculator. That's one in 1265600. Meaning that in theory, you'd have to encounter over seven and a half million Pokémon before you had to pay your $48, and I'm pretty sure we'd all be dead by then.
Hoppip Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1905

RK-9
Zangoose Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1725
I swear to god I already CAUGHT a zangoose (and bought another ball) but oh well catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom